PDA

View Full Version : Artist Alley?

Terumi
05-11-2004, 04:46 PM
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone here could help explain how things go down in artist alley. If me and my buddy Toshi can get our mess together before AZ we'd like to try for it - but we know little about what to do.. or not to do XD (We've read what's on the AZ site though) I'm certanly not good enough to blow anyone away like some people, but I think it would be fun and maybe help us grow as artists. (Learn our strengths and where to improve - I'd also like so sale a few small cosplay accessories) Could anyone point us in the right direction? ^^;

SakeNinja2
05-11-2004, 06:16 PM
There's really nothing more to it than what the website says.

1. Find an open table to show off artwork, do commissions, etc.
2. ???
3. Profit!

Don't count on there being an easy hookup for power chords, and the tables go to who ever gets them first, so some people may be just sitting on the floor.

Terumi
05-11-2004, 06:32 PM
There's really nothing more to it than what the website says.

1. Find an open table to show off artwork, do commissions, etc.
2. ???
3. Profit!

Don't count on there being an easy hookup for power chords, and the tables go to who ever gets them first, so some people may be just sitting on the floor.

Thank you! ^^

GreatSG
05-11-2004, 09:51 PM
Artist alleyway is quite something, I just sat at random tables building model kits. One artist, Shoujo Jojo as he is called, for those who were there he was making T-shirts. But, he didn't havea hotel room, so he slept under his table, found some ladies who let him use their shower and even had Tiffany Grant watch his table while he went to the dealers room. I gave him a can of Vanillia Coke and he gave me a discount on a shirt. XD

Terumi
05-11-2004, 10:13 PM
Artist alleyway is quite something, I just sat at random tables building model kits. One artist, Shoujo Jojo as he is called, for those who were there he was making T-shirts. But, he didn't havea hotel room, so he slept under his table, found some ladies who let him use their shower and even had Tiffany Grant watch his table while he went to the dealers room. I gave him a can of Vanillia Coke and he gave me a discount on a shirt. XD

LOL He's seems like a pretty cool guy ^^ I cant wait 'till I get too meet the others in artist alley

Shadablade
05-11-2004, 11:30 PM
Well if you see me say hi :D I am always going by Artist Alley to get commission art done, Usualy by Danny Valentini. I love the guys work...for those who might have been there, I was the one who commisioned the often asked about "Belldandy and Urd" pic :D