PDA

View Full Version : For people who cannot get a room at the Sheraton

quadrain61
05-11-2004, 07:46 PM
I dunno if this has been mentioned but I noticed some people hasn't reserved a room yet.

There's two hotels nearby that gives con rate

info here: http://www.animazement.com/registration.html

Finding Beauty
05-11-2004, 11:07 PM
I'm going to be staying at SpringHill Suites because the Sheraton was booked up (as up until a certain point I wasn't entirely sure I was going to be attending), and it's actually cheaper. We got a mini-suite -- which easily accomodates three people and could go for more, with a fold-out couch and two double beds -- for only $75/night, whereas con rates for the Sheraton were far more outrageous ... $87/night with 13% tax. Egad.

RHIshida
05-13-2004, 12:51 AM
Yes, it is definately spiffy, and it's right next to the Sheraton, so you won't have to walk nearly as far as the other one :D

quadrain61
05-15-2004, 11:16 AM
I was bored at work and checked out the hotel rooms left...(2 nights)

This made my laugh.

The Sheraton has about 6 suites left.
The Marriott is SOLD OUT.
The Comfort Suite about 12 rooms left.

kohaku3589
05-16-2004, 05:45 PM
I am stressed out right now cause you are only supposed to have 4 people in a room at the hotel where the con is so I can't stay with my friends. I don't think I can go because I can not afford a room at even 62 a night which is how much you can get a room when you book it online. I was wondering if anyone knew if you get kicked out if you sleep in the hallways. I know that sounds stupid but I have not money and I really want to go.

kohaku3589
05-16-2004, 05:52 PM
What is USD? it said that the room cost USD 129 and I am not quite sure what that means

michiko-chan
05-16-2004, 06:05 PM
Dude, USD = United States Dollars.
And I 'm pretty sure that the hotel won't be inspecting your room to see if you have more than 4 people... Just don't all show up at the desk when you go to check-in and they probably won't notice. I've got 4 people staying in 3 ppl max room at the Springhill Suites.

kohaku3589
05-16-2004, 06:19 PM
Dude, USD = United States Dollars.
And I 'm pretty sure that the hotel won't be inspecting your room to see if you have more than 4 people... Just don't all show up at the desk when you go to check-in and they probably won't notice. I've got 4 people staying in 3 ppl max room at the Springhill Suites.
see thats what I said but it is not my room it is not like I can tell my friend's mom to let me stay there and they are already sneaking 2 other people in oh yeah the USD thing I was just hoping that is not what it meant that is alot of money for one night

michiko-chan
05-17-2004, 04:02 PM
oh, I see. I'm sorry. :-/
As you can see, my room is already slightly crowded but you're welcome to bring a sleeping bag and stay on the floor if you can't find anywhere else to stay.