PDA

View Full Version : Sakamoto Chika Request

Michi
05-11-2004, 10:20 PM
Um... I can't make it to the con, because of previous plans occuring the same weekend and the fact that I live on the opposite coast and just can't afford it. Sakamoto Chika was an idol of mine when I was new to anime, and even if she isn't my absolute favorite seiyuu anymore she's still really important to me. ._. I'm really sad I can't make it.

But I was just wondering... If anyone going wouldn't mind it if I sent you something I wanted her to sign, and then sent it back to me after the con? =/

Here's hoping Sakamoto-san really likes it this year and comes back to the U.S. again soon when I can attend. ;_;

Rei2Rei
05-13-2004, 04:50 PM
I would be willing too! :wave: I was going to do this for a few of my other friends that can't go.

Is she going to have an autograph session? Or would you get it at a panel? 'Cause I had a few things I want her to sign. I just wasn't sure where to get it signed at... :thumbsup:

Michi
05-13-2004, 07:24 PM
Well... I don't know how Animazement works, but typically there's an autograph session for the guests. But I don't know if you can get more than one thing signed per person. o_o

Rei2Rei
05-16-2004, 03:14 PM
I know that last year (I think it was last year) some of the guests gave autographs at their panels. I'm hoping Mrs. Sakamoto will do this~!

Even if she doesn't I can still try to get you an autograph if yah want.

quadrain61
05-16-2004, 04:36 PM
Usually at pre-con night you get to meet them. I might be there pre-con night but I'll go home when I get my pass and return friday morning.