PDA

View Full Version : Teen Titans anybody?

Fallen_Magician
05-12-2004, 09:38 PM
Hey everybody! I know It's a little while away but I just want to ask if anybody is gonna go to Comic Con as anybody from Teen Titans? I might be there as Robin, and my friend is gonna be Raven. If so, I thought it'd be cool if we'd get like some Photo's together, and some other things. Just let me know thru this thread.

AzerathMetrion
07-10-2004, 07:52 PM
I'm going as Raven if I can get the costume together in time. All I really need to do is get the fabric for the cloak and a leotard...and the belt which I cannot find anywhere. Hope to see you there? I'll be with a Witch Hunter Robin.

-Raven-
02-14-2005, 08:35 PM
oh, If anyone can offer any help on a Raven cosplay I would accept it gladly

kelldar
02-14-2005, 09:26 PM
I'll definitely have my Starfire done for Comic Con :D

Knight_Survive
02-14-2005, 11:01 PM
meh, was going to dress as DeathStroke from the TT comic, I dont know if that's going to be acepted to this gathering...

ZiggyB
02-15-2005, 01:07 AM
I'll try to have a new Beast Boy for Comic Con, but I'll always have his standard one for backup. :)

MiSa0_mAkiMacHi
02-28-2005, 05:33 PM
I'm planning to go as Raven for Comic con this year. I have to find the leotard >.> then I have to make the cloak and belt. ^^;;

Gowa-chan
02-28-2005, 08:39 PM
I wonder if the Titan Tower will be there . . . there was this Awesome guy at Ani-Magic that was the Titan Tower :razz:
he was awesome, and lurked at the Elevator area on the sixth floor . . . you would think it was just a prop until it hobbled forward :bigtu:

Anna_Chan
03-02-2005, 08:30 PM
Gomen, I'm gunna go off-topic here....

o.O OMG, I saw him!! That was creeepy..... My hotel room's up on the sixth floor, so we just came back from shopping in the swap meet, and were coming back up to the hotel room to deposit all of our stuff back up at the hotel room, when I looked over to the window to see the swap meet again, but the Titan Tower was there. I glanced at it and I thought that it was Wolfwood's cross, so I'm like, "Hey, someone left Wolfy's cross here," then it talked to me, and scared the living hell outta me!! ><' He asked us if we had anything to drink on us, and we gave him some of our juices and stuffs. He raised up the Tower and walked over the juices and waters that we set on the floor for him. :D :D :D :D

Gomen-ne... But, yeah, I'll try to do Starfire, either that, or older Robin (I forgot his name) in that one episode where Star went to the future and saw an adult version of Robin. (what was his name again?)

MiSa0_mAkiMacHi
03-03-2005, 12:17 AM
I think his name was Nightwing? Darkwing...something like that. ^_^;; Anyways, that's a funny experience Anna chan. XD I would be scared too, lol.

Knight_Survive
03-03-2005, 03:21 PM
you guys must mean NightWing (http://wf.toonzone.net/WF/teentitans/episodes/howlongisforever/14.jpg). Yeah, he was pretty cool, I wanted to do him as well, but Deathstroke (Slade) won in a coin toss.

cgmangotiger
03-12-2005, 11:32 PM
I'd love to do a Jynx, but seeing as how I'm broke-ass-poor right now, I don't know if I'd be able to do it, but it's a possibility. :)

Neo_Serenity
03-13-2005, 10:15 PM
eh... check back with me in '06. That's when we're planning our group. I have all the costume projects I can handle right now! ^^

Devi Dark Wolf
03-14-2005, 10:25 PM
Oooh, you just gave me the idea to do a Raven costume for CC! Argh, not enough time or energy... stop giving me ideas! O_O

Devi

KaWaii_KuMaChaN
03-28-2005, 08:28 PM
I'd love to do a Jynx, but seeing as how I'm broke-ass-poor right now, I don't know if I'd be able to do it, but it's a possibility. :)

how funny!! i'm cosplaying as Jynx ^_^and i hope you get rich so you can be Jynx too! but when's the Teen Titan photo gathering?

Hitori
04-10-2005, 12:17 PM
I'm tossing about finishing Malchior for this, we'll see though ^_^

Beware_UY7
04-13-2005, 01:53 PM
I'm so sad I can't go to Comic-con!!! Grr... 'cause its the opening weekend for a Musical I'm in as well... Grr again...

Aha... someone mentioned the T Tower form Ani-Magic, that's my buddy Zack... he wont be going to Comic-con, and the Tower didn't even make it home from Ani-Magic... Even though it was collapsable, that thing took up way too much room in the car...

I had wanted to do a 'New Teen Titans' comic version of Raven, since Marv Wolfman and George Perez (Who did the TT comic) will be guests at this year's convention... but alas... grr.
Grr.

Shego
07-12-2005, 03:55 PM
I sure like to as Red X from The Teen Titans on Cartoonnetwork and he is also in the Teen Titan Go Comic in issue 23^_!

kelldar
07-12-2005, 05:13 PM
I'll be wearing my Starfire all day Sunday, if anyone is going to be there that day in a TT costume I'd love to get some pics...!

ZiggyB
07-12-2005, 05:15 PM
Well I'll have my "Newfu" BeastBoy (the one with the long scarf and supersoaker) at CC. I don't know when yet, probably for the Teen Titans panel.

http://teentitans.toonzone.net/index.php?content=reviews/employeemonth/index

Yes, I'm silly. :) I'll try to wear it on Sunday too as I'm very cosplay lite this con. 8-/

KaWaii_KuMaChaN
07-12-2005, 08:26 PM
sorry i wont be able to go...i cant finish my Jynx costume on time! >.< though hopefully next year u_u;;

Raven_Roth
03-30-2007, 04:47 PM
omg yay teen titans! and wow there is going to be a lot of Ravens. Well i'll either be the cartoon Raven or the comic book Raven. omg yay!! im so excited ^^