PDA

View Full Version : JRock cosplay: you know you love it!

Baroque
05-12-2004, 10:48 PM
I was just wondering what kind of JRock cosplayers we're gonna have at A-kon this year. I plan on doing a JRock cosplay, but I don't can't decide who to cosplay! They're too many JRockers I love! Oh the torment! Haha. Anyway, let's hear which JRockers we can expect to see this year!

kirineko
05-15-2004, 03:06 PM
Be sure to attend the ANNUAL JPOP/JROCK cosplay on Friday afternoon, at 3pm in the Jpop room (aka Silhouettes bar..can't miss us, we're RIGHT next to the hotel front desk. :D)

http://www.chintsuuzai.com/jpop

If you come in Thursday, I'll be hanging out next to the prereg table at some time in the evening, for cosplay signup.

and this year, there are PRIZES. Real good prizes. real MONEY prizes. :D

Anyway, as for my cosplay I have planned...like...4 different Tatsurou (from MUCC) cosplays, (one from the rojiura boku no kimi e PV, and two from various photoshoots) as well as bringing back out my Chirolyn in drag cosplay. I may also be cosplaying Kozi from the Beast of Blood PV, as well as cosplaying Shuuji from cali gari. Also, I'll be wearing an original neogothic punk lolita outfit (haha) and also, possibly, another lolita outfit, depending on how little sleep I get.

Baroque
05-17-2004, 10:43 PM
I wouldn't miss the JRock cosplay for anything!
Sleep? What is this sleep thing you speak of?! I've been running on pure adreneline and caffine for the past two weeks!! I'll probably continue doing so until after A-kon!! BWHAHA!!! *takes a coffee break*

Ayane_Eiketsu
05-19-2004, 03:10 PM
well...it might not be Jrock, but its Jpop. I'll be Rika from the Do it! Now video (red outfit). I will be bringing a Mana costume but I'll probably hardly wear it. Whyyyyyyyyyyyy couldn't I have found out about the A-kon further in advance. I had NO time to make a decent costume :bigcry: and it's my first cosplay & convention :eek: