PDA

View Full Version : A-kon15 Room -space- offer

AoKoneko
05-13-2004, 12:31 AM
:p Hello
Hay need a place to stay....but don't know what to do...well my friends and I had gotten a room on one of the private floors of the Adams Mark Hotel.
We thought it would be easier if we had a few others stay with us to help split the cost.
We have the room for about 2-4 nights
We'd rather prefer it to be just an all girls room. (had a bad experience last year v,v'')
The room is going for $140 a night. There will be only 2 double sized beds. I'll be bringing 4 queen sized blow up beds along with 3 sewing machines, and 2 portable clothes racks. (Oh we'll also have a rice cooker in the room and looks of food/drinks 24.7)

Email me if you'd like to stay with us for a-kon.
Email KMKMiyokoneko@aol.com
IM KMKMiyokoneko

Take care hope ta see ya there. ^^

AoKoneko
05-13-2004, 04:06 AM
:p Hello
Hay need a place to stay....but don't know what to do...well my friends and I had gotten a room on one of the private floors of the Adams Mark Hotel.
We thought it would be easier if we had a few others stay with us to help split the cost.
We have the room for about 2-4 nights
We'd rather prefer it to be just an all girls room. (had a bad experience last year v,v'')
The room is going for $140 a night. There will be only 2 double sized beds. I'll be bringing 4 queen sized blow up beds along with 3 sewing machines, and 2 portable clothes racks. (Oh we'll also have a rice cooker in the room and looks of food/drinks 24.7)

Email me if you'd like to stay with us for a-kon.
Email KMKMiyokoneko@aol.com
IM KMKMiyokoneko

Take care hope ta see ya there. ^^

Heh heh I for got to add it will only cost around $55 for each person in the room. Thats only though for 2-3 nights. $110 for 4 nights