PDA

View Full Version : Animazement or Bust

!*Jessi-Chan*!
05-13-2004, 06:53 PM
What a problem! It's now 17 days to AZ....i'm all ready....my simple costume (Takuya girl version from Digimon Frontier) is nearing finish and now my ride, Juu, can't go! Her mother can't take us! My mother can't take us because she has plans...like going to Biker weekend on the beach...so now we are like..stuck. really stuck! I don't know if Juu is stressing it, but i am mortified at the thought of not going! I have a costume...and MONEY...i will get there if i must! Any ideas? Trains maybe? Then a taxi? We're 16 so how do you think that sounds?......

ideas for two 16 years olds that live about 2 hours from Durham...help us please....

SakeNinja2
05-13-2004, 08:15 PM
Have you checked to see of anybody on the forum might be coming from where you are? If you are only 2 hours away, I'm sure somebody is.

michiko-chan
05-13-2004, 08:42 PM
Yeah, your profile says SC, but where in South Carolina? Maybe someone else is coming from SC or if you're close to Charlotte, there seem to be a few people (myself included) coming from there.

Kasumiangel
05-14-2004, 09:04 AM
I'd offer to give ya a ride, but our car is already full beyond capacity, in fact we're going to have to unload part of our car into another one when we get to Charlotte to make room for more peoples.

Anjierusu
05-14-2004, 09:16 AM
Hmm... It would merely depend, not on whether someone's coming from your area, but if someone's path to Animazement lies in line with where you are. Someone could just pick you up on the way there. Where do you live? I'm going with a friend, 6 people in a big rental van, maybe we can fit another person... for the final two hours at least. Not sure about going back home though. You could just start walking now. :bigtu:

Hmm. I dunno. Good luck to you. I know what it's like to see Animazement within your grasp and then fall between your fingers. It's........Horrible. :bigcry: But I think I'm going again. Hopefully, I'll get to see you there. Not for the purpose of seeing a random person, but for the purpose of you getting to enjoy animazement. Hope you get to go.

SkyNet
05-19-2004, 02:32 PM
I'm coming up from Spartanburg SC which is about a 3-4 hr drive depending if I stay within the speed limit. Perhaps you're on the way? I have 4 people, but we may end up taking two cars, and if so we should have enough room for you, and your friend. However I need to know of your location. Let me know. Incase my e-mail isn't displayed it's skynet@charter.net if you want to e-mail me.