PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Roomies :)

Demri
05-14-2004, 09:07 PM
Heyas! I have a room for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night at AnimeNext. Right now, there are only two of us in the room because we had two people definitely back out on us (errgh), so if you need a room for about 1-3 peoples, IM, AIM, or e-mail me and we'll see if we can make arrangements. ^_^

TheAnarCHris
05-15-2004, 01:11 AM
LOL where were u like 4 months ago Demri, I would have totally crashed with you.

Demri
05-15-2004, 12:32 PM
Heh. Four months ago, I had two other peoples that were going to be staying with us, and another person who still may (or may not) still with us one night. People drive me insane.

ItsMeJT
05-15-2004, 03:38 PM
Hey, if things don't work out, as long as my folks say yes, you can crash at my place. i live in cliffside park, a mere 20-30 minute drive away from AnimeNext.

Demri
05-15-2004, 05:15 PM
Aw, thanks for the offer! I'll keep it in mind, but I really don't want to be a burden to anyone so hopefully someone needs a room, too... Anyone? lol

tee19nyc
05-16-2004, 12:14 AM
Aw, thanks for the offer! I'll keep it in mind, but I really don't want to be a burden to anyone so hopefully someone needs a room, too... Anyone? lol
That's sounds cool to me. I wouldn't mind sharing a room with you but I don't think that I'll be needing it for all three days. Maybe for Saturday night.

Demri
05-16-2004, 08:04 AM
If you'd like, mebbe we can talk through IMs at some point, tee19nyc? Even if it's only one night, that would be okay - we have someone else who might stay just one night, too. Hehe, anything to keep the cost down so I can have more munnies to spend at Otakon! ^_^

HeeroJF
06-10-2004, 10:02 PM
Hiya! I'd like to talk about sharing your room on Thursday. I just sent you PM. Let me know!