PDA

View Full Version : Anyone doing Ragnarok Online Characters @ AN?

Ryuben
05-15-2004, 12:16 AM
I know this is last minute, but i'm cosplaying as a Blacksmith and I wanted to get a feel for how many people would be doing RO characters at Anime North. That's all, :crylaugh:

Kia
05-15-2004, 12:56 AM
I'll be in my Rogue costume all day Saturday. ^_^

Sarcasm-hime
05-15-2004, 03:10 AM
I'll be wearing my Mage costume on either Friday or Sunday, depending on when other people are doing the RO thing. ^_^

Kakei_Jubei
05-15-2004, 12:58 PM
awwww! darn! I'm gunna do my thief character for Cnanime! darn....

Kia
05-15-2004, 02:14 PM
awwww! darn! I'm gunna do my thief character for Cnanime! darn....
I probably won't have the time or money to make any new costumes for CN, so I plan to bring my Rogue there as well. ^_^

Oshi
05-15-2004, 03:54 PM
I'm bringing my Wizard :D

...which reminds me I need to fix and repaint my Arcwand >.<

Kakei_Jubei
05-15-2004, 06:08 PM
I probably won't have the time or money to make any new costumes for CN, so I plan to bring my Rogue there as well. ^_^
yay! awesome! maybe we can create a Rag group! ^0^

Infini
05-15-2004, 07:11 PM
If there's gonna be a group for CN, I might consider making one of the costumes since they're all pretty. I can't afford to make one any sooner though. No time either, with AN coming so soon. o_O

I was thinking of making the female assassin costume. Too bad my hair isn't FLOOR length.

-Infini

Kakei_Jubei
05-15-2004, 07:43 PM
If there's gonna be a group for CN, I might consider making one of the costumes since they're all pretty. I can't afford to make one any sooner though. No time either, with AN coming so soon. o_O

I was thinking of making the female assassin costume. Too bad my hair isn't FLOOR length.

-Infini
Kewl! An assasin! :D I'm leveling my Thief's job level to Assasin! ^0^ only 8 more levels to go!! ::whirls in a circle:: Whhhheeeeee!!

Yoru
05-15-2004, 09:34 PM
omg, I have to look out for you guys. *completely addicted to RO*

I'd want to cosplay it so much...except I've got a costume . .; Anyone going to do RO next year? ^^; I was planning on going as an Archer/Hunter. :3

Kakei_Jubei
05-15-2004, 10:54 PM
omg, I have to look out for you guys. *completely addicted to RO*

I'd want to cosplay it so much...except I've got a costume . .; Anyone going to do RO next year? ^^; I was planning on going as an Archer/Hunter. :3
Omg! kewlies! What's your Rag user names? I'm just plain old Meifu! ^-^ I'mma thief... soon to be an assasin!

Oshi
05-16-2004, 01:14 AM
I'm Oshi (89/53 Alchemist) over on SnowRO... yes, I'm cheap, I play on a private Athena server u.u;
So yeah... I have a Wizard cosplay right now... plan on doing Assassin and Alchemist in the future... ^^

Soo, anybody have an idea of a day and timeframe to meet up?

he he he
05-16-2004, 02:42 AM
im going as a Female assassin... .. but im going as a black assassin .. =/ i dunno many cosplayer ppl going or ppl going in gerenal i hope i don't get lonely

Ryuben
05-16-2004, 07:28 AM
If most of you will be wearing your RO costumes on Saturday, i'll save mine for that day. I'm trying to throw together a last minute Mitsurugi (Soul Calibur) costume for Friday anyway ^_^.

Yoru
05-16-2004, 11:35 AM
Omg! kewlies! What's your Rag user names? I'm just plain old Meifu! ^-^ I'mma thief... soon to be an assasin!

I play as both Yaan and Kruk, 'cept my free 15 days ran out XD; Enough to get addicted, but, yes o_.;

Kia
05-16-2004, 02:34 PM
I'm Oshi (89/53 Alchemist) over on SnowRO... yes, I'm cheap, I play on a private Athena server u.u;
So yeah... I have a Wizard cosplay right now... plan on doing Assassin and Alchemist in the future... ^^

Soo, anybody have an idea of a day and timeframe to meet up?
I'll be wandering around the TCC most of Saturday, so if anyone sees me (and we don't set up a meeting time) then just say hi and we'll take a few pictures. ^_^

Kakei_Jubei
05-16-2004, 04:02 PM
play as both Yaan and Kruk, 'cept my free 15 days ran out XD; Enough to get addicted, but, yes o_.;
lol, kewlies. I play on Elementh... Does anyone who plays play on Elementh? Or atleast Aero??

I'll be wandering around the TCC most of Saturday, so if anyone sees me (and we don't set up a meeting time) then just say hi and we'll take a few pictures. ^_^
Yay! I'm going on Sat! I hope I'll find you so I can take a pic of you! :D

he he he
05-17-2004, 03:12 AM
yay!! pictures ... it would be fun to get a whole group of RO pictures ^_^

Yoru
05-17-2004, 12:13 PM
lol, kewlies. I play on Elementh... Does anyone who plays play on Elementh? Or atleast Aero??

I take it those are names of free servers? I dun know the name of the one I'm going to play on in a week or so... If it's one of those I'll tell you o_.;

he he he
05-17-2004, 08:29 PM
oooohhh aeRO i used to go on that =D

Kakei_Jubei
05-17-2004, 08:58 PM
oooohhh aeRO i used to go on that =D
Really? kewl, I sort'of just started on it... I use it whenever Elementh is down... T-T which is pretty frequent nowadays.... *sigh* But, which server do u use he he he??((lol, I like that name! :bigtu: ))

he he he
05-17-2004, 09:04 PM
oh im not playing as much anymore since my bro refromated without telling me x____X so i lost my data info T____T but i know my char is still in aeRO.
umm i also used to play on UltimaRO or something
loveRO and others.. x_X

Kakei_Jubei
05-17-2004, 09:12 PM
oh im not playing as much anymore since my bro refromated without telling me x____X so i lost my data info T____T but i know my char is still in aeRO.
umm i also used to play on UltimaRO or something
loveRO and others.. x_X
loveRO and UltimaRo huh, I never heard of them..... But oh well.

Yoru
05-20-2004, 11:00 AM
I'll be wearing my Mage costume on either Friday or Sunday, depending on when other people are doing the RO thing. ^_^

*bugs you to wear it on Sunday*

I won't be going on the Friday o_.; And I really want to see your costume.

he he he
05-23-2004, 12:44 AM
ooooo who did the female mage on friday that was amazing O_O!!
i wanted to take a pic but i didn't have my camera !! anyways gooood job ^_^

Kakei_Jubei
05-23-2004, 08:16 AM
OMG! I _THINK_ I saw you Ryuben! :jjacks: But... I only saw ONE Rag character.... T-T btw Ryuben.... Did a girl dressed up as Sango walk/run up to you ad correctly guess who you were? Cause if so........ :toothy: Thats me!!

he he he
05-23-2004, 01:09 PM
you only saw one kakei? really? O_O;;; i saw like 5 five ppls walking around x_____X

Kakei_Jubei
05-23-2004, 06:42 PM
you only saw one kakei? really? O_O;;; i saw like 5 five ppls walking around x_____X
REALLY? ON SATURDAY!? ((I didnt see you..... T-T))

Yoru
05-23-2004, 08:18 PM
ooooo who did the female mage on friday that was amazing O_O!!
i wanted to take a pic but i didn't have my camera !! anyways gooood job ^_^

Awww, I wish I'd seen ;_; I only saw one RO cosplayer, a Priest.

Ah well, I did get to buy volumes 1-3, 5 and 6 of the Ragnarok Manga..no one had number four XD;

he he he
05-23-2004, 09:50 PM
you seriously saw a preist O_O!!!!!!! i only saw acos and a BS and a WIzard X______X i wanna see the priest T_____T

Sarcasm-hime
05-24-2004, 12:11 AM
I was the female mage on Friday...I don't have any pics myself as my camera was stolen awhile back, but lots of people took pics so there should be some up soon. ^_^

ace
05-24-2004, 03:29 AM
I didn't see too much ro cosplay. I saw the a mage and i think a wizard and one assassin i think.

Yoru
05-25-2004, 10:04 PM
you seriously saw a preist O_O!!!!!!! i only saw acos and a BS and a WIzard X______X i wanna see the priest T_____T

When I get my arse around to developing the few photos I took I'll show you o_.;