PDA

View Full Version : Anyone intersted in being in my funny skit?

PockyDarcy
05-15-2004, 08:45 AM
Hey all! I really need 2 people for my skit. *sigh* 2 bailed on me last minute. I would need a girl character, preferabably a girl. I originally wanted it to be Usagi from sailor moon but whatever female will do for the skit well. I also need someone who wants to play Jigglypuff. I can easily provivide the costume but if u want to make it too that would be fine. The skit is already audio recorded and those people wouldn't have to memorize a lot. I have a script available too if you want to check it out. Just reply back as soon as possible so I can make arrangements. ^___^

neko rinchan
05-15-2004, 11:46 AM
Ohh OHh! *waves arm frantically* I would love too!!! ...my idiot friends can't come too... the jerkfaces... anyways, i have two girl costumes i could wear: a cross between pgsm/manga sailor v or one of the card girls from miyuki-chan in wonderland (a cylinder shaped hat, a pouffy skirt and an apron, with the five of diamonds design on teh front of the apron)... and one more question, is this for the skit contest or the masq?

PockyDarcy
05-15-2004, 05:04 PM
Thanks rhi! I would love to have u in my skit. email me your email and AIM to Minmaychan@aol.com and we can figure things out. ^___^