PDA

View Full Version : Qusetion on uploading pic rules

*Sugar*
05-17-2004, 11:26 AM
okies! it's not very important, but I was curious because I wanted to upload one of my pictures, but I wasn't sure if it would be against the picture content policy. I have read through the rules a few times, and I noticed that they say you can not have any trademark logo's in your picture~
I wasn't sure if that ment only if it's added in a CG or in general.

The picture I have is with me, and a store apron {apron has the store name/logo on it} I wasn't sure if I'd be defying any rules if I posted it~

ZiggyB
05-17-2004, 03:33 PM
If you are wearing the item with a trademark logo on it, it's fine. You can't actually go in and edit the logo into the picture with photoshop or something though.

Admin
05-17-2004, 06:16 PM
Ziggy is correct. We're not concerned with people wearing something with a logo on it, we're concerned about people taking a photo of themselves in a costume and CG'ing a trademarked logo onto it. A good example would be someone taking a photo of themselves in a Rikku costume and then CG'ing the FFX-2 logo onto the picture. That is not allowed. On the contrary, wearing a shirt that says "Nike" would be fine.

*Sugar*
05-17-2004, 10:33 PM
Okies! Thanks a bunch for clearing that up for me!! ^-^