PDA

View Full Version : King of Fighters gathering

aznaphrodite
05-17-2004, 07:09 PM
A few of my friends and I are discussing a King of Fighters gathering. Anyone interested? Right now, it sounds like Saturday afternoon is the best time for most people.

Michi
05-17-2004, 08:02 PM
I'd love to, as long as the gathering time doesn't conflict with any TMR panel/autograph goodness. ^_^;

Squall
05-18-2004, 02:52 PM
hmmm Saturday seems cool by me XD

Maryssa
05-18-2004, 10:25 PM
Make sure its late enough after the FF gathering that people have time to change =D

aznaphrodite
05-20-2004, 01:39 AM
Since there's only two gatherings finalized and they are both on Saturday, maybe we should do this on Sunday instead. How does Sunday at 1 pm sound? I checked the Masquerade timeline and it doesn't seem to conflict with any mandatory meetings for the Masquerade either.

L to the 3rd
05-20-2004, 03:44 PM
whenevers =) i'm game.

Michi
05-21-2004, 07:45 AM
1 pm looks to be right in the middle of when things need to be turned in/judged and stuff though.

aznaphrodite
05-24-2004, 02:57 PM
The gathering will be at noon on Sunday between the Hilton and Convention Center. Sorry if this isn't a good time for some people but it's the best time for my group of friends that is doing this with me.

Michi
05-25-2004, 12:52 PM
What character is everyone gonna be? o.o I know there'll be KOF but no one's said who they're going as. XD For the Sunday gathering, I'll be doing Li Xiangfei. :D I'm also bringing my newest Mai, but wearing it Saturday.

aznaphrodite
05-25-2004, 02:09 PM
Sorry, Michi, we're changing this again! It's going to be Saturday at 3 pm now. >.< Many apologies. I'm trying to coordinate this with people on LiveJournal.

Anyway, from who I think is going, we'll have a Mai, Athena, Kasumi, Yuri, Chizuru, and Blue Mary. Unfortunately, I haven't heard of any guys who can make it yet.

Michi
05-25-2004, 02:20 PM
3 pm? Ack, that's like right around TMR panel time/autograph session... I wonder if I can make that. o_o;

It'd sure be easier for me to do Xiangfei on Saturday than Sunday, though...

Squall
05-25-2004, 03:18 PM
I might have been able to make it but I'm working a booth at 3pm on Sat...so Kim will not be there anymore.

aznaphrodite
05-25-2004, 04:01 PM
Michi - I hope you can make it! We'd love to have you as Xiangfei!

Squall - What if we move it to 2 pm on Saturday? Then you can come before you start working. Let me know! I don't want to make it any earlier cause of the FF gathering and people need to change and eat.

Michi
05-25-2004, 04:09 PM
Haha damn TMR events... I don't wanna be wearing Xiangfei at his panel 'cause of the silly hair... hahaha, I guess I'll just get into it late afternoon and try to find people, even if I don't make it to the gathering. We'll see. Maybe I'll just look silly for him. :bigtu:

Squall
05-25-2004, 04:21 PM
Michi - I hope you can make it! We'd love to have you as Xiangfei!

Squall - What if we move it to 2 pm on Saturday? Then you can come before you start working. Let me know! I don't want to make it any earlier cause of the FF gathering and people need to change and eat.

Well whatever works for you guys. I was planning on wearing something else besides Kim to the booth, so its ok if I miss it. I dun wanna have to change back and forth either. @_@

Michi
05-26-2004, 06:16 AM
Do you know how long you guys'll be around? I could run out and do some poses and then run back to the events I wanna see. ^^;;; Haha.

aznaphrodite
05-26-2004, 05:06 PM
All right. I'm going to finalize this gathering as Saturday at 3 pm. Hopefully those you have conflicts can drop by for a little bit!

Michi - I'm planning to be at the gathering for at least 30 minutes. I'll also be walking around the Exhibit Hall after the gathering as Mai so if you see me, we can definitely take pics! If we don't run into each other, will be bring your costume to AX? We can do a KOF gathering there!

Michi
05-26-2004, 07:47 PM
Yeah, I've started to try and organize something KOF related in the AX forum here. ^^ I won't be doing Xiangfei, but I'll have at least something to wear. Haha. I'll never get tired of KOF cosplay. ^_^ (Unless I run out of characters and color variations...) This'll be the only con I wear Xiangfei at. o_o Mostly because I'm cutting my bangs after this con and dying my hair auburn, and I can't really do Xiangfei hair after that. XD

I'll be in my own Mai on Sunday at PMX for a little bit, too. ^^