PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Kingdom Hearts Cosplayers *sounds trumpet*

Shun
05-17-2004, 06:10 PM
Hello all^^ I was hoping to get a group of kingdom hearts cosplayers together like there was last year. If you're interested, let us know who you're coming as so we can arrange a get together for photo shoots and what not. Thanks again! ^_^
~Shun~ Keyblade Master Extroardinaire

Cherry
05-22-2004, 04:08 AM
Hello all^^ I was hoping to get a group of kingdom hearts cosplayers together like there was last year. If you're interested, let us know who you're coming as so we can arrange a get together for photo shoots and what not. Thanks again! ^_^
~Shun~ Keyblade Master Extroardinaire

I'm doing Sora. ^_^

Shun
05-22-2004, 10:10 AM
I'm doing Sora. ^_^

that kicks ass ^_^ it totally works out that someones doing a sora since im the Unknown that is sora's protector ^_^ Get in touch with me sometime if you have a spare minute. *loves the fact that you're the original Malice Mizer on aim* that made a few girls i know very jealous hehe
~Shun~ Keyblade Master Extraordinaire

Cherry
05-22-2004, 02:09 PM
that kicks ass ^_^ it totally works out that someones doing a sora since im the Unknown that is sora's protector ^_^ Get in touch with me sometime if you have a spare minute. *loves the fact that you're the original Malice Mizer on aim* that made a few girls i know very jealous hehe
~Shun~ Keyblade Master Extraordinaire

Ooh! That'll be nice, then! Be sure to throw an AIM at me, no problem! My friend is going as Riku, as well, and I think I know a few other unknowns showing up!

Griever
05-26-2004, 05:19 PM
I plan to bring my Leon costume to A-kon.
This time I will have a gunblade, unlike at Ushicon.

Shun
05-27-2004, 12:26 PM
I plan to bring my Leon costume to A-kon.
This time I will have a gunblade, unlike at Ushicon.

thats great griever^^ Well although this group isnt as big as i hoped it would turn out to be, i'm happy that you guys signed on and wanna do this. shall we set a day and time to meet up then?