PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Kingdom Hearts Cosplayers!!!! *sounds trumpet*

Shun
05-17-2004, 06:19 PM
Hello all^^ I was hoping to get a group of kingdom hearts cosplayers together like there was last year. If you're interested, let us know who you're coming as so we can arrange a get together for photo shoots and what not. Thanks again! ^_^
~Shun~ Keyblade Master Extroardinaire

Crystalike
07-23-2005, 12:06 AM
hey, i'm planning to make a Namine costume for PM, interested? ^_^ i know the character isn't popular, but it's a super simple dress, and can also be used for maybe a nightgown? XP jk

Namine, for one day! and yes, i am going to buy a wig to cover up my nasty black/brown hair...

Shiya Wind
07-23-2005, 10:23 PM
I'm interested!!!
I'll be going as KH2 Kairi ^_^

Shun
07-24-2005, 10:47 PM
I'm interested!!!
I'll be going as KH2 Kairi ^_^

Awesome! i can't believe this thread got activity *made this for last year's pmx* but im glad you guys are interested. hopefully my friend court (the kh2 sora from anime expo with the huge keyblades) will be coming too so we'll have a pretty nice group. here's hoping ^^

Crystalike
07-25-2005, 01:31 PM
OMG< COOL!!! Soraaaaa-kun!!!

Shun, do you plan on cosplaying too? ^_^ we need all the KH ppl we can get!!!

Naraku's wish
07-25-2005, 01:46 PM

My friend might be sora, He sings to and clean XD

Shun
07-25-2005, 08:56 PM

Yes indeed I will be cosplaying ^_^ I'll be the keyblade master once again! I hope to see you there! Oh and don't hesitate to get in contact with me or anything before the con as I always love talking to the people I'll be cosplaying with before cons (takes the tension off of the first time meeting I suppose hehe)

Oh! Also I'll be Dark from dnangel in the masquerade, so I hope you all come out and cheer me on, and I'm also going to be donning Zhou Yu again for this con too. Are you guys planning on cosplaying as anything else besides our Kingdom Hearts group?

To the possible Sora: We hope you are able to join us! I'm looking forward to our gathering!

Crystalike
07-25-2005, 09:38 PM
yep! maybe a few Naruto cosplays; young Itachi, and new Sakura!

oomg! you're the keyblade master?!?!?! O__O i bow down to your skills, man!

Shiya Wind
07-25-2005, 10:48 PM
Can't wait ^_^
Currently remaking my Kairi. Hopefully I can get my Shia (Pita Ten) done by PMX. I'll probably be cosplaying as Thief Yuna again. Also hoping we can get a group together! ^^
Can't wait to see your cosplays!

Crystalike
07-26-2005, 06:57 PM
whee, Kairi!!! i always thought her costume was a bit...Avril Lavigne-ish, hehe, but seeing your cosplays, Shiya Wind, i'm sure you're going to do a great job! =D

ooh, thief Yuna?! in September, it'll be a little cold...hehe

as Namine, i plan to make the little star charm from KH COM, so...any Soras have to watch out! XD

Shiya Wind
07-27-2005, 01:07 PM
whee, Kairi!!! i always thought her costume was a bit...Avril Lavigne-ish, hehe, but seeing your cosplays, Shiya Wind, i'm sure you're going to do a great job! =D

ooh, thief Yuna?! in September, it'll be a little cold...hehe

as Namine, i plan to make the little star charm from KH COM, so...any Soras have to watch out! XD

Thanks!!! ^^
It probably won't cool down til end of September, not too sure. Probably at night :x *those progressive hot days hehe*
You're going to make an adorable Namine (I've only seen one so far, my best friend's Namine). I really can't wait to see! Loving your Lenne btw. It's too cute! ^_^

Crystalike
07-27-2005, 01:21 PM
thank you! ^_^

oh yeah....Anaheim...will be a little hot, so i guess my Namine costume will be perfect! hmm, did your friend use lace for the bottom or did she cut the bottom of the dress? it looks good! and i envy her blond hair, cuz i have to use a wig....XP

shogun
07-27-2005, 04:45 PM
Remember, we're in LONG BEACH this year!!!

Mike

(SiN)
07-27-2005, 05:00 PM
there isnt really a guide on weapons policy at PMX, so if i can, i'd like to bring my bronze oathkeeper.

shogun
07-27-2005, 06:53 PM
The weapons policy is at http://pacificmediaexpo.com/2005/cosplay.php

Mike

Crystalike
07-27-2005, 07:20 PM
hehe...Long Beach, not Anaheim, sorry!

i hecka want to see that bronze keyblade! it looks sooo heavy! but cool too! =D

Shun
07-28-2005, 01:49 PM
Alright everyone. Shun's back again with a question for everyone involved in the Kingdom Hearts gathering. Where and when shall we have this gathering at? Or do we just intend on walking around all day with each other? Either or is fine (as long as I can stop and get water occasionally...unknowns dehydrate in the summer ^_^)

Crystalike
07-28-2005, 01:54 PM
either is fine, but it'd be best to meet up at a specific place, and then talk a bit, take pictures, and walk around.

Shun
07-28-2005, 04:23 PM
either is fine, but it'd be best to meet up at a specific place, and then talk a bit, take pictures, and walk around.

Hey you! ^^ I was wondering...are you ever on aim or anything like that? I'd love to chat with you as well before the con and i always see you posting, but ive never seen you sign on to aim or anything after i added you :(

Crystalike
07-29-2005, 12:31 PM
hehe, been a while since i've been on AIm...lol, i better go on...like now! XP

but yes, i do have an AIM account that is real, and wy is no one else checking up on this thread?!?!

Shun
07-29-2005, 02:11 PM
hehe, been a while since i've been on AIm...lol, i better go on...like now! XP

but yes, i do have an AIM account that is real, and wy is no one else checking up on this thread?!?!

Well Court (sora) never checks forums, but hes in my room and shiya is in pa right now so that's why she isnt answering regularly hehe. Ive talked to both of them about it and theyre still and basically are gonna go with whatever we decide in the end. Also! is the sn you have on here for aim the one you use? (i know you said you havent been on in a while) or is there another messenger service you use where i can get in touch with you? pm me if youd rather not divulge such info in the thread ^^

Crystalike
07-29-2005, 02:21 PM
enh, i plan to go on AIM today, when i get home....at around 5 pm here.

hah, we have no unknowns....T_T ? yep, i keep all my profile info updated, so yes, that particular lil****azn**** (edited for secrecy) is my sn.

Shun
07-29-2005, 02:53 PM
enh, i plan to go on AIM today, when i get home....at around 5 pm here.

hah, we have no unknowns....T_T ? yep, i keep all my profile info updated, so yes, that particular lil****azn**** (edited for secrecy) is my sn.

gotcha ^^ what do you mean we have no unknowns? Im the keyblade master (unknown from deep dive with oathkeeper and oblivion kickin a lot of heartless BOO-TAY) ^^

Crystalike
07-31-2005, 11:07 PM
but...only one!!!! ^^

Shun
08-01-2005, 12:58 AM
but...only one!!!! ^^

lol yes only one...but sometimes you just dont wanna flood the market ^_^

Crystalike
08-01-2005, 11:59 AM
arrrrgh, it would be cool to have the entire Unknown Organization team walkign around...

Shiya Wind
08-01-2005, 03:44 PM
So do we have a date and time yet? ^^;
I'm thinking Saturday would be a good day. Any time between 12-4pm would be good. Just making a suggestion since some of us might have other photoshoots for Friday and Sunday. What do you think?

Crystalike
08-02-2005, 01:14 AM
yeah, Saturday is best! ^_^ time...SHun, you do the honors...

Shun
08-02-2005, 11:55 AM
yeah, Saturday is best! ^_^ time...SHun, you do the honors...

err...Depending on when on Saturday my Dynasty Warriors photoshoot is, I might not be able to be there guys :( I think our photoshoot is like around noon or so. The only problem is when i get into that costume, I tend to stay in that costume all day heh.Sunday I have cosfest and monday im free, but if you guys give me a time on saturday, I can probably make it. Are any of you coming on friday?

Crystalike
08-03-2005, 01:26 PM
gyargh, nope, only Saturday and Sunday, but i'm not quite confirmed yet...

CelestialAurora
08-07-2005, 05:36 PM
i think i'll go to the gathering. i guess i'll wear my Aerith costume again.

Crystalike
08-07-2005, 06:02 PM
ooh, yay! whee have an Aerith! =D now if the other characters would come...particularly RIKU! and SORA! and AXEL! and DiZ!

CelestialAurora
08-15-2005, 07:09 PM
so does anyone know what time and day were meeting?

Shun
08-19-2005, 02:51 AM
so does anyone know what time and day were meeting?

I believe this is saturday around noon or close to ^^ are all cool with this?

Crystalike
08-20-2005, 10:49 PM
dun dun dun...bad news!

i cant do Namine! my wig isn't here yet, and my parents have FORBIDDEN me to buy anymore fabric and accessories(like contacts and a star ornament), until the first quarter of school is over...ugh, so i'll be in my old Naruto cosplay...-__T

Shun
08-21-2005, 02:16 AM
dun dun dun...bad news!

i cant do Namine! my wig isn't here yet, and my parents have FORBIDDEN me to buy anymore fabric and accessories(like contacts and a star ornament), until the first quarter of school is over...ugh, so i'll be in my old Naruto cosplay...-__T

aaaaaah! naruto again! nooooo!!! ^_^ sorry but most of my friends are naruto cosplayers and i wanna shoot each and every one of them ^_^ i still look forward to meeting you though! :jjacks: :jjacks: :jjacks: :jjacks:

Crystalike
08-21-2005, 08:57 PM
ehehe, poor little Namine will turn suddenly into a Narutard! WAHAHAH!!! (for some reason, becasue of your post and my er...problem, i'm laffing like a maniac...)

hmm, maybe i should just go ahead and make the star charm thing, hehe...Itachi with a KH thingy...lol maybe i should make and carry around one of those cardboard costumes where you draw it on...XP

Shiya Wind
08-23-2005, 11:28 PM
dun dun dun...bad news!

That's too bad that you can't go as Namine! I was really looking forward to seeing a Namine cosplayer! I still hope to see you there. ^_^

Crystalike
08-25-2005, 11:17 PM
yeah! well, Namine is still iffy, i wont have a wig, but i might just make the dress out of an old sheet of thick linen...(bedsheet, yay...XP), but i dunno, depends on if i am devoted to using all my free time out of school to make it.

(SiN)
08-30-2005, 02:52 AM
i'll just do BHK again, no keyblades, but lil riku will be with me. just hope it wont be too darned hot. was in long beach recently, close to 93 degrees there.

Crystalike
08-30-2005, 06:47 PM
whee! BHK! <3 <3

Squall
09-01-2005, 10:10 AM
Hey guys! If you wanted to have this gathering listed on the Cosplay Gathering List for PMX, please make a post there when and where you guys are having the gathering at.

Thanks!