PDA

View Full Version : Cameraman that works for ACen?

YU-Yu_Ri_Pa-NA
05-17-2004, 10:01 PM
When me and my friends were sitting at a table booth thing, this one guy took pictures of us and got us on tape while he interviewed us..he worked for ACen (he showed the badge)..

What is this for and where does it go?

Voltz
05-17-2004, 10:49 PM
OH NO, You walked into the road to el dorado too! I got yelled at cause of that @_@

YU-Yu_Ri_Pa-NA
05-17-2004, 10:54 PM
OH NO, You walked into the road to el dorado too! I got yelled at cause of that @_@

ZABUZA! -huggle-

How do I know it's you? Cuz your nick is in your email and you told me earlier about the Road to El Dorado thing bwhahah

SoulCrash
05-17-2004, 11:06 PM
Just for reference......... It's 100% not me.....
Since I'm also part of the ACen's cameramans....

Edited: ONLESS, it's one of my other staffers that did it... I think I know who!... You sure that he has an ACen staff badge?

YU-Yu_Ri_Pa-NA
05-17-2004, 11:14 PM
Yeah..he showed me his badge and he said it was 'legit' and it looked real.

YU-Yu_Ri_Pa-NA
05-21-2004, 10:10 PM
Oh..I forgot to add, is there like a TV channel or show the video might be shown on? Because I would like to be notified when it's gonna be on and see if 'm on it :3 Or jsut ingeneral what the video/pictures are for..the camera guy I had sorta looked scottish, I guess..lol..

SoulCrash
05-21-2004, 10:20 PM
Oh..I forgot to add, is there like a TV channel or show the video might be shown on? Because I would like to be notified when it's gonna be on and see if 'm on it :3 Or jsut ingeneral what the video/pictures are for..the camera guy I had sorta looked scottish, I guess..lol..

Oh, Now I know who you're talking about! I'm sure his one of my staffers during the con.

About the "is there like a TV channel or show the video might be shown on", all I can say that we use the footage as the "instant replays" of the con for staffers who couldn't attend those events due to staff work... And NO they're not for sale!

YU-Yu_Ri_Pa-NA
05-21-2004, 10:25 PM
Oh, Now I know who you're talking about! I'm sure his one of my staffers during the con.

About the "is there like a TV channel or show the video might be shown on", all I can say that we use the footage as the "instant replays" of the con for staffers who couldn't attend those events due to staff work... And NO they're not for sale!

awww..can't I just take a little peeky? it is me on it, I do have a right to see it :p

so that's all the camera stuff is for? other staffers that didn't go to the con? weird.

SoulCrash
05-21-2004, 10:38 PM
awww..can't I just take a little peeky? it is me on it, I do have a right to see it :p

so that's all the camera stuff is for? other staffers that didn't go to the con? weird.

Lets say... You worked in Security during the con, and you wanted to watch the masquerade. But you can't, cause you got your duties on that time. That's where my department comes in. That's what I'm trying to say here...

If I weren't on staff, I can do it without a problem (like I always do, for the peeps who knows me for the pass 4 or 5 years). But since I was in staff, I have my orders, until it's okay to show it to the "public".

Mokona Plushie
05-22-2004, 01:10 AM
I am glad I wasn't doing anything stupid when he came by...all I was doing was taking off my boots...and yesh, and hitting you with my braid ^^ But now I am scared, I want to see what it on that tape...we shouldn't have let him record us...