PDA

View Full Version : art experiment

Ayaka
11-23-2002, 01:15 AM
I wasn't actively thinking about doing this when I did the two pics I'm going to show you . . . honestly I just haven't been drawing lately and I felt like doodling. I drew the kid Vash first, and then decided to take the version of the pic I'd saved without the hair or anything and draw someone different. Try putting the pics in one window and using the back and forward buttons, it's cool to see the switch. ^^ You can see I'd changed the eyes just a teeny bit from the earlier save in the Vash pic . . . but other than that, it's really just the hair that's different. Don't judge my pics too much, I haven't used my tablet in months and wasn't very good with it to start, lol. oO

http://www.exitrance.com/exitrance/images/kidvashcolor.jpg
http://www.exitrance.com/exitrance/images/lean2.jpg

So, I thought this might be an interest art exercise/whatever; see how many characters you can get out of one pic just by changing the hair. (I know I changed stuff besides the hair, you can do clothes and accessories too, but I think leaving the structure of the head and features alone would be the best way.) I don't know, just thought I'd toss the idea out there. ^^

Spooky Brew
11-23-2002, 01:24 AM
Those are adorable, Ayaka!

Ayaka
11-23-2002, 04:13 PM
Thanks, Spooky ^_^

Sephy-Girl
11-23-2002, 04:51 PM
Those are really cool, Ayaka! I love the eyes on both of them.

sailor-moon
11-23-2002, 07:16 PM
so much cuteness!!!*^.^*

Yautja834
11-24-2002, 12:43 AM
yeah thats great, its almost as good as my selfsketch i posted in the "sketch yourself!" thread ^-^

sailor-moon
11-24-2002, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by Yautja834
yeah thats great, its almost as good as my selfsketch i posted in the "sketch yourself!" thread ^-^

truley a work of art:thumbsup: :crylaugh:

Ayaka
11-24-2002, 02:30 AM
Thanks! ^^ Maybe I'll print one or the other, ink and color it properly . . . I need the full version of Painter. XP (No layers in Classic.)

Yautja - You're the one who posted the stick figure, right? ^^ Hey, more power to the stick figures!