PDA

View Full Version : Psycho Le Cému Cosplayer Gathering

positivespace
05-18-2004, 12:54 AM
I was wondering if y'all would like to do a big group shot of all us PLC cosplayers at PMX. I realize that some of us are doing multiple PLC costumes and may even be wearing PLC all darn weekend, but I'd like to be able to do a big family type thing if everyone's interested.

I was thinking of having it on Saturday right after their 11:30AM panel. Since it hasn't been posted as to where the panel will be we can probably just figure out a good spot for all of us after the panel lets out.

How does this sound for everyone? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I've never been to this location before. I'm so excited about PMX and seeing all your costumes!

Ayaka
05-20-2004, 12:06 AM
I guess everyone figures we'll all get pics anyway?

But a group shot would be nice. Sooooooo . . . *pokes the PlC cosplayers out of the underbrush with a stick* Don't make me break out the flamethrower.

lemoned
05-20-2004, 01:43 AM
-runs from the flamethrower- >_>!

Tell me where and I'll be there.. ._.

(and.. no luck on the noses... T____T I tore through all of our catalogues and there was none.. ;_; sorry!! T________________T )

positivespace
05-20-2004, 03:17 AM
-runs from the flamethrower- >_>!

Tell me where and I'll be there.. ._.

(and.. no luck on the noses... T____T I tore through all of our catalogues and there was none.. ;_; sorry!! T________________T )

Ahh... that's okay about the noses! I'm sure we'll look dorky enough without 'em. Well, at least, I will. ;D

Yui
05-20-2004, 12:52 PM
I doubt the fake nose would've fit over my real nose anyway. XD

Erm...right after the panel should be okay (tho I think the j-rock cosplay panel I'm helping with is very soon after the PLC one...so I can't stick around for -that- long right then - but you all should come to my panel anyway, too! I have to figure out what time they want us to hold it.)

Somebody ought to bring ring toss or Twister or some other dorky game.

lemoned
05-20-2004, 01:06 PM
I think we should play capture the flag with plc stuff. X3!

(I've been wanting to make the monkey suits and do it with the bones.. ^^;;;;;; )

XJhideSB
05-21-2004, 04:50 PM
That should work for me too. I'll probably be wearing my With seek costume on Saturday. Yui, I'll ask if we can hold our panel a little later. How does 2:30 sound to you?

positivespace
05-21-2004, 11:12 PM
I think we should play capture the flag with plc stuff. X3!

(I've been wanting to make the monkey suits and do it with the bones.. ^^;;;;;; )

Ahh!! Me and Ayaka want to do the monkey suits! Maybe we can all get together at a con someday and do Shuunkashuutou madness together. =D

lemoned
05-21-2004, 11:18 PM
eeeee! XD That would be great! we need two more people then XD I want a big red butt. :3

Yui
05-24-2004, 12:37 AM
2:30 runs into Silver Ash, doesn't it? But there's too much music stuff going on, we're going to be running into somebody or another.
Okay, well, cheesy games in PLC costumes at the panel then!

positivespace
05-24-2004, 06:41 PM
*shake shake*

Hear that? That's the sound of salt being put on all my plans for PMX. LOL

So the new schedule is up and the panel is now on SUNDAY at noon rather than Saturday like it was listed before. Can we have the gathering then instead?

Yui, Ayaka, XJhideSB... can you guys wear Frontiers stuff then? Me and AJ will wear ours and we can do lovely group pics of doom after we take pics with everyone else. Let me know?

FYI, the second PLC concert got rescheduled as well. So now you'll have to choose between the masquerade and the second concert. For some of you, like me, it's not even a choice. ;D

XJhideSB
05-24-2004, 10:56 PM
Masquerade!? Screw that! PLC is much more important.

Yes, I can wear my costume by then. Unless someone sets it on fire before then or something. I just hope nobody steps on my claws anymore, cuz a few of them got broken. -_-

Yui
05-25-2004, 12:08 AM
Frontiers on Sunday...yeah, that's what I was thinking anyway.
(now everyone can behold the mazing DAISHI-sized YURA! XP)

masq...erk....so sad....confusing....blah. I need to decide what I'm doing about that matter.