PDA

View Full Version : Fangs

Nyoko
06-12-2002, 05:59 PM
I know that I had post this once, but I need an answer fast.......
befor I do something really dumb.

I got the fangs for my inu-yasha costume and I do not know how to get them to stick on to my teeth so I am going to try nail glue (the dumb thing)....uless someone has a smarter idea (No Super glue!!!!)

The_manhamster
06-12-2002, 08:12 PM
gum?

chibi_kitty
06-12-2002, 08:41 PM
try using denture glue. the gel kind. I think that would work better than nail glue, because the nail glue might ruin the enamal (spelling?) on your teeth.

Nyoko
06-13-2002, 01:53 PM
I did try both gun and denture glue (fixadent<--Sp.?) it did not work and I used 4 types of gum......

ElfEater
06-13-2002, 02:25 PM
Nail glue isnt a good idea, it can mark your teeth and make them really rough. All the Fangs I have gotten are the kind you dont need adhevise for. (like the scarecrow brand). I dont know of any gum or glue offhand, but you might want to call around to your local costume shop and ask for "costume fang adhesive". They should come in little sheets, and you just wet your tooth, peel them off the sheet, apply to the back of the fake tooth, and... it sticks! I got those last year for 4.95 for a pack of 12. They lasted all day. ^^ If I still had them I would mail them to you, but I cant find them. ;_; But try calling costume rental shops or other places like that. Sorry I cant be more of a help...

peacecraft
06-13-2002, 02:31 PM
Wow, now I feel really lucky to have 100% natural fangs. Who knew genetics could save me so much trouble...

Seriously though, do you have a local costume shop, or did you order your fangs online? I would think most places that would sell you accrylic glue on fangs would have plenty of suggestions and option for how to stick them on.

Nyoko
06-13-2002, 03:00 PM
I got them from my "local" costume shop.... The glue they sold me with it did not work nor did ther suggestions work....

Nyoko
06-17-2002, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Saru
I am inuyasha...I don have fangs *runs off and kills someone*

:confused: what?

Scoti
06-21-2002, 07:15 AM
Where did that come from? O_o;; Inuyasha does have fangs you can see them all the time when he's laughing or yelling

Nyoko
06-22-2002, 09:06 AM
I got some puddy like thing for my fangs so I am going to try that...if it does not work... TO THE NAIL GLUE!!!!!

Scoti
06-22-2002, 01:28 PM
I don't think the nail glue thing is a good idea.. I mean theres a reason why it's for your nails and not your mouth. It would be really embarrassing if it worked too well and you couldn't get them off :thumbsup:

rayechu
06-24-2002, 04:15 AM
prolly wouldn't tast very good either.