PDA

View Full Version : Deleting rude/obnoxious Comments in one's gallery

DigitalCactus
05-19-2004, 03:41 AM
So some moron (who I have a pretty damned good idea as to who did it, but they deny it) left some rather enraging comments in my gallery and I would like to delete them. How can I go about doing so other than deleting the picture and reuploading it? I'd like to keep the comments others have left, minus the obnoxious c*nt's wise-ass remarks.

cactusmomma
05-19-2004, 04:19 AM
ROFFLE! OMG DAT GUY THINKS DEY GOOT WITH WIT!@!`1

Seriously, I wish there was a way we could screen user comments before they go to post :x That guy is a jerk and I hope you find out who it really is.

Maryssa
05-19-2004, 04:50 AM
When that happens, PM a mod with the photo in question and one of us can delete the comment. I'll take a look at yours.

Adella
05-19-2004, 02:44 PM
Maryssa is correct. We have it set up this way so we know who is leaving the comments and can take appropriate action against their account(s) if it calls for it. Otherwise, most of the time the comments would be deleted by members before we see them.

FlameSniperRei
05-19-2004, 04:31 PM
heh good question. But, what if the rude comment was from a moderator >.>; ?

ZiggyB
05-19-2004, 05:38 PM
I'm not quite sure if you're joking or not, but if you're serious, you can send a PM directly to Admin. Include a link to the image and the offending comment.

All of the moderators answer to Admin, and if someone was out of line, bring it up directly with him.

kerochan
05-20-2004, 12:56 AM
I thank you all, especially to the one who deleted the comments.

DigitalCactus
05-20-2004, 01:24 AM
whoa sorry I didnt realize I posted as my sisters screen name. Thank you all again.

FlameSniperRei
05-20-2004, 09:00 PM
I'm not quite sure if you're joking or not, but if you're serious, you can send a PM directly to Admin. Include a link to the image and the offending comment.

All of the moderators answer to Admin, and if someone was out of line, bring it up directly with him.

Ziggy I am not really joking, but I have seen semi rude comments from moderators. I'm not really bothered by it but I just want people to remember that even moderators should watch what they say. We're all on equal grounds here. ^.^ Thanks.

-Gina

Karisu-sama
05-21-2004, 08:15 AM
Ziggy I am not really joking, but I have seen semi rude comments from moderators. I'm not really bothered by it but I just want people to remember that even moderators should watch what they say. We're all on equal grounds here. ^.^ Thanks.

-Gina
If you ever seen any such from me in the galleries, I must be 'under some influence'; so please call it to my attention immediately. :p :p :) ^^

FlameSniperRei
05-21-2004, 12:51 PM
If you ever seen any such from me in the galleries, I must be 'under some influence'; so please call it to my attention immediately. :p :p :) ^^

Yes indeedy, though you'd be the last person on earth to make any rude comments to anyone, under the influence or not! ;)

larry_santello
05-21-2004, 02:20 PM
In the interest of equity, I'm wondering if the first post in this thread is also a violation of the Cosplay.com Terms of Service.

A Kwai Chang Caine-esque lesson may be, when appealing to lawmakers about a lawbreaker, be sure you are not a lawbreaker, too.