PDA

View Full Version : Back Stage

dressdragn
05-19-2004, 03:26 PM
Just about everyone who's been to an anime con has seen it from the out side- the big lights, loud music and great costumes. But they never see the last min costume adjustments (oh my god my ___ just fell off, do you have any hot glue?) the green room jitters.

I'd like to here everyones worst/best/most entertaing green room stores.

~Anna

DeadLegato
05-27-2004, 06:21 PM
I'd have to say my favorite green room story is the time we were all roasting because the hotel had the air up to hot in the green room... and a girl dressed as the girl with the GIANT FAN from Naruto started fanning all of us with it.

Of course, what made it funny is someone shouting "Best use of an oversized prop... EVER!"

Xanthix
05-28-2004, 02:26 PM
3 years ago, the hotel that ACen was at was under construction and there wasn't room for a green room. So the cosplayers had to wait outside in a tent-covered pavilion. It was 50 degrees out, and we were all so cold that some people grabbed tablecloths off of the few tables that were there and used them as shawls and blankets.

Eventually, the hotel let us wait inside, along a hallway. But the hotel staff were really strict about staying in line and not making a ruckus, and not even taking pictures. In silent protest, my friend began singing Bohemian Rhapsody. We started singing along, and before you knew it the entire line was singing at the top of our lungs. I don't think the hotel staff were amused, but I sure know we were!