PDA

View Full Version : One Piece at Anime Next

Ginnychan
05-19-2004, 07:42 PM
Just curious, will anyone else be cosplaying One Piece at this con? I'll be doing Nami in her blue heart tank top one day, and Alabasta Nami another. I should also have a Sanji and an Alabasta Zoro with me, respectively.

Also, if you're a fan...please check out my One Piece AMV in the contest! It's in the drama category, kind of odd for One Piece, I know ^_^* But hopefully it'll be enjoyable, particularly for those familar with Zoro's and Nami's pasts.

echocharlie
05-20-2004, 08:52 AM
What, no Luffy?

Ginnychan
05-20-2004, 09:19 AM
What, no Luffy?
I did Luffy at Katsucon ^_^ Kinda hard to do him and Nami at the same time though.

Adara
05-20-2004, 01:31 PM
I'll be part of a One Piece group on one of the days (not sure which one yet..) I'm going as Nami (her plain old white and blue striped shirt outfit), my boyfriend will be Sanji, and our two friends will be Luffy and Zoro. We might possibly have a Chopper, too.

echocharlie
05-21-2004, 07:29 AM
I'll be part of a One Piece group on one of the days (not sure which one yet..) I'm going as Nami (her plain old white and blue striped shirt outfit), my boyfriend will be Sanji, and our two friends will be Luffy and Zoro. We might possibly have a Chopper, too.

Chopper? Which mode?

Adara
05-21-2004, 01:45 PM
Well, the Chopper's extremely iffy. One, we don't know if he'll even be going (hopefully he can). Two, we don't know for sure if he's going to make the costume in time if he does go. I'm not sure what mode he was planning on doing.

Ginnychan
05-21-2004, 06:03 PM

Ha! My boyfriend is being Sanji too on the day that I do tank top Nami. If it's the same day you guys are dressed up, it'd be really funny to take a picture of two Sanjis going heart-eyed over two Namis ^_~

Adara
05-21-2004, 06:44 PM
lol, yeah, that would be funny. my bf isnt really into posing, though... but I should be able to prod him into it. mwahahahaha...
Is your boyfriend going to be doing Sanji in his normal suit getup? Mine's gonna be doing Sanji in his apron (pink!!!), since we figured he'd die of heat in the suit. X.x;;

Ginnychan
05-21-2004, 06:55 PM
It would definitely be a funny picture, so try to talk him into it >D Yeah, my boyfriend's doing the normal suit...But he's also used to walking around Otakon dressed as Vash the Stampede and Vicious...So hopefully he won't die of heat exhaustion!

Apron Sanji will be cute to see too!

animeandska
05-28-2004, 05:16 PM
I shall be cosplaying as Captain Kuro... Finally someone will reconize me!!! Unlike at I-con..

Ginnychan
05-29-2004, 08:28 PM
I shall be cosplaying as Captain Kuro... Finally someone will reconize me!!! Unlike at I-con..

Captain Kuro is one of the best One Piece villains ever. He was just so...evil!

Yeah, I mean, at the anime cons, you're lucky if people reconize the more obscureish One Piece characters/costumes as is, nevermind a con like I-con.

I'll take your picture ^_^

echocharlie
05-31-2004, 08:13 PM

With claws or without? If it's with, remind me to stand far away from you.

animeandska
05-31-2004, 08:43 PM
with claws sometimes and without others it will be like half captain kuro and half klahador that is when I close my jacket up and put on my neat tie.

agent47
06-01-2004, 06:53 PM
w00t i am going as Roronoa Zoro! Cause he is awesome

KaineMaxwell
06-01-2004, 08:23 PM
I wish I could have gotten Luffy done, or had time to do someone else.

EeriMule
06-06-2004, 10:38 AM
yeah OP cosplay! i'll be skypiea sanji with a skypiea usopp, and my friend is being conis. i'll be in the artist alley for most of the con (selling much one piece fanart.) i can't wait to see your AMV.

no luffy? this is odd.... i'm sure one will show.

animeandska
06-06-2004, 02:18 PM
at the last animenext there were 3 luffys- so there is bound to be one... so many people do read shonen jump...

EeriMule
06-08-2004, 02:22 PM
maybe we could all gather for a photoshoot? what time and day? any suggestions?

animeandska
06-08-2004, 03:51 PM
saturday... anytime is good with me...

Adara
06-08-2004, 05:13 PM
Blah, re-read what i said on the first page.. my friend is probably gonna go as Luffy.

The Xenos
06-15-2004, 02:54 AM
I shouldn't say anything till my roomates finish their costumes, maybe I shouldn't say anything, but be on the look out for a.. um.. bloated Luffy and.. well.. you won't miss my other roomate if you see him.

-Xenos

The Xenos
06-17-2004, 06:18 PM
Bah. My roomate's sewing machine broke, so he couldn't finish his costume. My other roomate is still going as a regular Luffy though.

-Xenos