PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 3 to 4 people for an Otakon room.

AeonisPi
05-19-2004, 09:04 PM
I'm looking for 3-4 people to split a room at the Radisson at Otakon. Female strongly preferred. Please PM or Email me. I have the room from thursday, JUl 29th til Sunday Aug 1st. Room rate is about 174 (tax included) aiming for ten people in the room.

Room has already been reserved!!

-59Cypedias

AeonisPi
06-12-2004, 03:35 AM
we've still got space for two ppl.. any takers

sailerluna
06-21-2004, 09:24 PM
we've still got space for two ppl.. any takers
I was just wondering if you still needed another roommate for Otakon????? :wave:

AeonisPi
06-28-2004, 12:35 AM
Still looking for like one maybe two more people^^

Killmesarah
06-29-2004, 07:54 PM
Hey. Do you still have room for one more person? Today is the last day to pre-reg, and I don't wanna do it until I have somewhere to stay!!??
I am 25, female and really need some roomies!(This sounds like a personal ad. LOL!)

Let me know!!

Sarah-san

Dj Taka
07-07-2004, 09:44 PM
IM asian and Hi ! If im aloud do be a part of your room I can bring my POp n music games too for the whole room !! Dont worry Im trusty and I shared a random group at katsucon so Im safe. My name is Andrew and I live in Baltimore city. Im Korean and I love to spend money, lol Please let me know A.S.AP please and arigato minasan !

RichmondAnimeCB
07-12-2004, 11:10 PM
Hello, Me and my friend (both of us male, i hope thats not a problem) despertly need rooms the otakon. this is our first major con and we really need some help. we are ready to help pay as much as you need us too. e-mail me at visionnote@aol.com

Thanks in advanced,
Tyrone :)