PDA

View Full Version : Di. Gi. Charat skit.

Mariks_Dragon
05-20-2004, 01:43 PM
Me and two of my friends are going to do a Di Gi Charat skit. We are going to lip sing and dance to eather D-U-P or Party Night. What do you guys think.

Eleryth
05-26-2004, 10:13 PM
I don't know the music or the show that well... but most people, as far as I can tell, want something interesting if you are going to lip synch/dance. Make it really interesting, different style of dancing, something totally unexpected and/or really good. It's something that they see a lot of, so the lip-synch dance thing gets really old quickly, unless there's something to spice it up. Also, cut the song down to about a minute - no one needs to be lipsynching for longer than that.

Good luck!

Menchi
05-26-2004, 11:15 PM
also some masqeruades dont allow karaoke...an will make a stand on it as welll. something to spice it up may make it worth it, maybe you cna use the singing part as a part of it skit wise?

Bobbi
05-26-2004, 11:37 PM
Also remember to keep it short but interesting. I wouldn't sing the entire song, maybe a verse and the chorus. It gets quite boring for the audience when sitting through a looooong lip sync! ^^

DeadLegato
05-27-2004, 06:18 PM
Yes, I was going to say the same thing Menchi said. Some cons actually don't allow kareoke style lip-synching along with a song and dancing skits, I know Acen doesn't.

Do you have someone going as the little dog boy? You could have the green haired cat (i'm terrible with names from that show) START lip syncing and singing, then have the dog boy come out and throw a bag over her head and announce "No Kareoke in the Masquerade!" or something like that.