View Full Version : Fanime Private Photoshoots now available!

05-21-2004, 02:26 PM
You can now purchase private photoshoots at Fanime. Private shoots start at only $25 for one person.

This is also the "official" opening of the store section of the site, though photoshoots are all that we're offering at this time.

For more information on photoshoots: http://www.cosplay.com/index.php/photoshootinfo/

For a listing of some previous shoots (note- ACEN shoots are going up later today and throughout the weekend):

IMPORTANT: Your forum username/password does not work in the store. You will have to create a store account to make any purchases. Also, please put your forum username in the "comments" section of your order.

05-25-2004, 02:59 AM
Just to update everyone - the last day to secure a timeslot for Fanime is Thursday, May 27, after which I will be finalizing my schedule and cannot set up any more shoots. So if you're waiting till the last minute, the last minute is arriving fast. :)

05-28-2004, 06:43 PM
For everyone who has a photoshoot - I've been trying to get a hold of everyone via phone to set up the place to meet. If I can't get a hold of you but you see this message, the meeting point is in front of the convention center by the fountains. I'll probably be waiting right inside the con center.