PDA

View Full Version : Awa 8-9

BlackdragonDM
11-23-2002, 10:58 PM
Did anyone go to Anime Weekend Atlanta 8? If so e-mail me: remus_lupin03@hotmail.com

And...

Is anyone planning to go to Anime Weekend Atlanta 9? Again, please e-mail me: remus_lupin03@hotmail.com

I have no reason behind this besides talking and exchanging pictures, costume ideas, etc.

Bye!!

~Heather

LionBoogy
11-24-2002, 01:13 AM
To recap AWA memories, the LLNN report for AWA8 is here: http://www.usagichan.com/AWA8/

Enjoy! :)

- Lionel

BlackdragonDM
11-24-2002, 08:56 AM
*Squeaks* Thanks!!!

makio
11-24-2002, 02:18 PM
I went, but only on Friday and then Saturday morning. :\

BlackdragonDM
11-24-2002, 02:43 PM
Ah, I was only there on Saturday .... My mom was mean!! ...ok, actually we were broke and my mum hates Anime. ^^'

~Heather

Hikaruchan
11-24-2002, 11:17 PM
I was there with my anime club this year. I don't think most of the club is going back next year, so its kinda up in the air whether will be going back.

BlackdragonDM
11-25-2002, 04:35 PM
I can't wait for it next year! I hope it's going to be better since it's going to be in a different place.

....Anime club? I wish I had an Anime club!! Stupid, lousy, anti-anime hillbillies up here!!! I hate Habersham county...*pouts*

PretearWink
11-30-2002, 11:20 AM
I went to AWA8! I was Quistis at the FinalFantasyBall and the random Kotori with the Fuuma head^_^ I'll be at AWA9 too^_^ I'm on page 58 on that report (I was gloveless because a herd of photographers got me as I was putting back on my gloves after the rehearsal ^_^;;) and the Kamui costume I made for my friend Matt is on page 16 ^_^ A piccy of us together is on 79 ^_^

psythe
11-30-2002, 11:29 AM
*blinks*

Lionboogy, I've never seen your site before, it's mighty impressive! :bigtu:

BlackdragonDM
11-30-2002, 02:27 PM
PretearWink- ........ That was you?! I loved your costumes!! I wanted to get your picture but everytime I turned around to get my friend (i had to bring her... ^^ ) you were gone >_< just like that guy dressed up as Trowa... the one with out the shirt... heh... ^^'

Squee!!! ^^ I can't wait till AWA9! I'm planning my costume now.. I will cosplay *chants* I didn't last time, but then again, that was my very first convention!

~Heather

PretearWink
11-30-2002, 09:00 PM
*blush* Aw thank you^_^ I didn't even finish the Quisty until 15 minutes before the ball started ^_^;; The trim wasn't done and I had been up literally all night finishing his Kamui, and then fell asleep all the way up in the car ^_^;;;

AWA9 should boast the next FFBall! They gave us that small room and took off our skits because they thought no one would come! They expected a little over a hundred and we ended up with well over 1,000 people attending O.O So....it's gonna rock next year XD

Oh, and kudos on the site! It's really great!

Carmila
12-02-2002, 12:37 PM
Lionboogy, those are some nice pics of AWA, though at times I was wondering where some of these people were hiding! It is great to see pictures of Cosplayers you didn't get to see yourself!

I myself was at AWA 8 and am planning at being at 9.