PDA

View Full Version : Tips for Squall

BlackdragonDM
11-23-2002, 11:30 PM
hee hee... I like Seifer x Squall ....

Anyway, can anyone give me some tips on Squall... personality, where to find pics, how to make costume... ^^"

Anything will help!

Thanks!

Remus_lupin03@hotmail.com

~Heather

Koumori
11-23-2002, 11:34 PM
You'll need to do a little bit of your own research. For personality insights, you may wish to replay key scenes in the game (I'm assuming you've played it at least once - if not, you should certainly consider doing so). For pictures, you can do a Google search for "final fantasy 8 images" and variations on it. If you want specific tips on how to make specific parts of the costume, please ask, but try to figure it out yourself, with your own ideas and observations, first. As with any costume, you should look at as many sources as you can, determine what materials appear to be used and how they're put together, and then try to make a game plan for recreating it with the resources you have available.

BlackdragonDM
11-23-2002, 11:38 PM
*squeaks* .... I've never played!! *sniffle* My friend's demanding that I cosplay as Squall.... *twitches* Since she's cosplay w/ me as Eriol then I should help her... and I've looked, I know about his personality...at least some anyway, and I have searched for pics but I can't find any good ones.... >_<

Sami
11-23-2002, 11:46 PM
The only thing I can contribute is for Squall's belts on his leg, it'd help a LOT to somehow stick them to your pants with a light adheisive so they don't slide down your leg all day.. @_@ I cosplayed as KH Squall at AnimeUSA, and it may be because I made my own belts out of a brown suedecloth, but they kept sliding down my leg ALL day and it was a major annoyance. Just my two cents though. ^__^;

BlackdragonDM
11-23-2002, 11:53 PM
Squee! Yay, someone helped me! Thanks!! I'll definately have to remember that!! ^^

L to the 3rd
11-25-2002, 01:14 AM
visit my site.. ^_^

Oshi
11-25-2002, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by BlackdragonDM
hee hee... I like Seifer x Squall .... Oh? Then you'll like this picture... (http://68.83.68.198/Pics/halloween party at caits/832untitled-7.jpg)
heh, that pic has caused more problems than laughs I bet >.>

Personality of Squall... he's definately the silent type... with his most common phrase being "............."
But if you have a Playstation, I reccommend getting FF8. Can't get much better a reference than the game, and it's a great game (despite what people say). Or there's a PC version, but that's harder to find.

Kamui Motoaki
11-25-2002, 02:28 AM
he always says. .

". . whatever. . . "

what he should be saying is. . .

". . wheres mo food fo. . . "

Oshi
11-25-2002, 02:41 PM
...Basically Will is the ANTI-Squall, personality-wise, no matter how well he cosplays him... but we love him anyway =P