PDA

View Full Version : the hotel is booked!!!!

small_lady
05-22-2004, 02:52 PM
i just went to the anime next web site and it said this

CONVENTION HOTEL SOLD OUT
"Our hotel block is sold out! The hotel is only accepting reservations for Friday and Sunday nights at this point. Please contact Marlene at 201-210-7107 if you would like to book a room for Friday or Sunday nights. We are researching other hotels nearby for vacancies"

i hope my roommates have already booked our room^.^;

Shinigami_Mimi
05-22-2004, 06:48 PM
I know. I was amazed too! A booked hotel. But I live close by so I don't have to worry about hotel rooms. ^^; Lol. Plus if anyone needs a hotel there are tons around. Lol. On the higway all you see are hotels.

Sorahana
05-22-2004, 10:22 PM
I'm glad we booked our room but I'm only going Friday-Saturday so b00 lol.
Um....yea for those of us who got our rooms? *bounces around and does the happy dance*
Same thing happened for Katsucon. The hotel sold out too xD; It was kinda funny actually, but anyway good luck to those who don't have rooms yet!!

Mew_Pudding
05-23-2004, 10:32 AM
Wow, we just got our room like a week ago. *Happy Dansu* I`m only staying Friday night but, whatever. n.n We have like 4 middle school girls in our room, whee, were gonna have fun! n.n

ItsMeJT
05-23-2004, 10:47 AM
this is why I'm glad i don't live too far from where AnimeNext is.

Sorahana
05-23-2004, 11:07 AM
Wow, we just got our room like a week ago. *Happy Dansu* I`m only staying Friday night but, whatever. n.n We have like 4 middle school girls in our room, whee, were gonna have fun! n.n

Lucky you..... I'm with my mom and my cousin who shall be driving me outta my mind ><. I ditched him at the last con he went to with me *evil laugh* So this time I'll probably ditch him. I hope my room is near where my friend's room is ^^;. I need to escape to their room to play DDR!! Lol xD;

Ramanji
05-23-2004, 08:34 PM
glad i only live like an hour away from the hotel. I'm preregistered for the whole weekend, but, i'm not sure if i'm really gonna go on friday and sunday, might just hit it up on friday and saturday and call it a weekend

AlphaNinn
05-24-2004, 12:16 AM
Bleh, so it looks like the hotel didn't sell out very long ago. Oh well, at least surrounding hotels aren't bad, and a 4 mile drive isn't that bad...right? (booked my hotel about 20 minutes ago ^_^)

Oshi
05-24-2004, 12:38 AM
. . . Lovely -_-

TheAnarCHris
05-24-2004, 08:49 AM
glad i only live like an hour away from the hotel. I'm preregistered for the whole weekend, but, i'm not sure if i'm really gonna go on friday and sunday, might just hit it up on friday and saturday and call it a weekend

You would, u sissy ass!

Come on, this con lacks a lot of CoP...the losers.

Ramanji
05-24-2004, 12:36 PM
lol..well. i decided that since i paid for the entire weekend, i might get a room for friday night, and drive up on sunday morning

Mew_Pudding
05-24-2004, 02:55 PM
XDD My Mom is the one always doing the ditching. She just sends me and my friends out of the room and we go and do whatever. *Suprised she has never been yelled at by Con security.* ^.^;;;;