PDA

View Full Version : Rides for N.C. con-goers

Inamichan
05-22-2004, 06:44 PM
Me and Ookami05 are driving to Otakon from Winston-Salem and were wondering if anyone wanted to get a ride. Preferably someone that can drive, so that he won't be the only one (as I pretty much cannot drive :thumbsup: ) If you're interested, we're leaving early Thursday morning... :)

alexlawson2000
07-07-2004, 03:11 PM
Hi, I'm in Raleigh, and I'd be willing to go with you. I hardly have any money, email me at alexlawson2000@yahoo.com if you find out how much I'll have to put in the kitty.

StrawberryGoth
07-20-2004, 08:07 PM
Me and Ookami05 are driving to Otakon from Winston-Salem and were wondering if anyone wanted to get a ride. Preferably someone that can drive, so that he won't be the only one (as I pretty much cannot drive :thumbsup: ) If you're interested, we're leaving early Thursday morning... :)
Hey are you still offering rides? I will be able to give gas money but I only need a ride there. I live in Spartanburg/Greenville SC and I can most liekly get there. IM me at Pookapal14 this is really important. ^^
Thanks!

Inamichan
07-22-2004, 04:44 PM
Ugh! I can't believe I forgot about this. Unfortunately, our plans have changed and we'll now be going by train.. :\ There might still be tickets available and such, if anyone else still needs rides! Sorry. :(

trigunvash
07-22-2004, 05:06 PM
You're departing from the High-Point station correct? Since I think the Winston Salem train station is currently closed or undergoing renovation?
http://www.bytrain.org/passenger/connect.html

Inamichan
07-22-2004, 05:14 PM
We're going from the Greensboro Amtrak station, actually ^^;

StrawberryGoth
07-22-2004, 05:54 PM
I made arrangments to fly, I think I already talked to you though, but I decided to offer anyway in case anyone else was thinking of offering ^^