PDA

View Full Version : My first post....help me out

Shion
06-12-2002, 07:52 PM
Okay, I'm new here, and I found this site while looking for a place that makes jrock cosplay outfits....can anyone help me out here?

Nya, sorry about the horrible introduction of myself, but I've been searching for a while, and am getting a tad miffed...Thanks to anyone who bothers with me, I appreciate it!

Nietsche
06-12-2002, 08:27 PM
Meh! I don't know much about j-rock or jrock cosplay so I shall leave that to the jrocker experts of this board!

However, I shall welcome you to this board and hope to hear what exciting plans you have for cosplay!

shiroi_yukiko
06-12-2002, 09:48 PM
Gaaaaahhhh. I'm going to be super unhelpful, but... what costume are you looking for? Just curious. I love j-rock cosplay. I have no time to make anything beside j-rock stuff now (which is fine with me), since it seems that Erin has roped me into another Raphael cosplay... :P

Adella
06-12-2002, 10:50 PM
you know my friend Justin is selling his mana costumes. They're actually quite beautiful. His AIM sn is BarbieFetish80. I forgot what his cosplay.com nick is. Contact him and I'm sure he'd make you a great deal.

Philia Philis
06-12-2002, 10:53 PM
> since it seems that Erin has roped me into another Raphael cosplay... :P

HEEHEEHEE. Who, me? *whistles innocently* XD

So so so so, Shion, nice to meet ya! *gives Shion a Peppermint Pattie* Yeah, who are you wanting to do? I don't know of a place that sells J-Rock costumes, but I'm sure you could commission someone to make one for ya. ^^

Shion
06-13-2002, 11:07 AM
You guys are totally tubular...I love this place already!

*takes peppermint pattie from Philia* A gift! Thanks!

When does that person get online Aeris? I've got to talk to them!

Warumono, I'm specifically looking for some Toshiya costumes, or costume makers right now.

Thanks for all yalls help and warm welcomes, I'm much obliged!

shiroi_yukiko
06-13-2002, 10:14 PM
*glomp* Toshiya cosplay. Even better! I sooooooo wish that I could make that for you! But alas... I have to go to Japan instead and see the boy in action... (not that it's bad, but I'm being overdramatic!) I'm never going to get open up for commissions again though. *sob* Anyway, Toshiya cosplay= good! Good luck!

Babbit_Chan
06-14-2002, 11:14 AM
This gal makes a lot of impressive j-rock cosplay so there's my suggestion ^^

--> http://www.geocities.com/prototype_shop/ <--

Shion
06-14-2002, 12:29 PM
Thank you so much everyone! I really am grateful!!!