PDA

View Full Version : Tsubasa Cosplay

Mokona Plushie
05-22-2004, 11:21 PM
As anyone considered cosplaying as someone from CLAMP's new manga, Tsubasa? I have been thinking about doing one of Sakura's, either her normal outfit or the white outfit that is shown in the beginning of the first manga...it all depends...

Genki Chan
05-23-2004, 01:51 AM
Oh, do the white one if you go for it. ^_^ The Tsubasa stuff's so pretty!

Piper
05-23-2004, 12:04 PM
I'm doing a Tsubasa cosplay for A-Kon. I'm doing this pink outfit I found on the internet. The picture's a little crappy though.

http://pictures.greatestjournal.com/userimg/1031909/65909

Mokona Plushie
05-23-2004, 10:36 PM
I'm doing a Tsubasa cosplay for A-Kon. I'm doing this pink outfit I found on the internet. The picture's a little crappy though.

http://pictures.greatestjournal.com/userimg/1031909/65909

That will be beautiful ^-^ Once you get pictures, I must see! I agree with your siggy...I adore Syaoran from Tsubasa

Piper
05-24-2004, 04:44 PM
heehee...I dont think too many people will recognize it though. But oh well, i adore the new series! Cant wait till more issues come out in english.

I'll let you know when I get pictures posted!

^^ good luck if you make a Tsubasa Costume!

Keep incontact, I'd love to see how yours comes out too!

SaiyenGirl
05-24-2004, 07:51 PM
Ohh I really like that Piper, it's really kewl. I dunno about cosplaying from it yet, but I absolutely adore Tsubasa. My friends doing a Syaoran costume, so I might end up doing a sakura for her, we'll have to see.

topleka
05-24-2004, 09:10 PM
I did a Tsubasa outfit. I went as Syaoran, Clow Country version, and my younger sister Li went as Sakura. You can see two pics in the gallery, but I'll post more if you'd like to see them.

S3RAS
05-24-2004, 10:36 PM
Eep, I want to cosplay Yuuko from xxxHOLiC (the CLAMP manga that x's over with Tsubasa) when I master my skills. Isn't her dress gorgeous? and I love her hair.

Mokona Plushie
05-24-2004, 10:44 PM
Topleka, great Syaoran cosplay, I love the staff O.O...meh...I need a staff...since my hairless cat chewed on the one I made...

S3RAS, Yuuko is awesome and very gorgeous indeed, if you do cosplay as her...I must see pics!

I am now definetly going to cosplay as Sakura's white outfit...I am going to have left over money from my Mio and Sasuke cosplays so why not? ^^;

Claireon
05-24-2004, 11:36 PM
I was thinking of doing one of Sakura's white outfits. . . . I dunno. I have a little too many costumes on my plate right now . . . but I'd like to do it; it has a definite ethnic flavor.

bunnybeth
05-26-2004, 01:24 PM
Sakura's white dress is so pretty, it looks kinda like a cross between princess and goddess. :D It really caught my eye when I was reading it, and I'm thinking about doing that cosplay someday myself. I think it would look especially nice with the wings... they aren't shown in the color pages in the front of the book but they are very stylized and interesting.

Cocoa
05-26-2004, 05:58 PM
*grins* I may be doing Tsubasa!Seishirou (most recent chapters) as the outfit is the same as his X16 sidestory outfit which I'm currently working on, with the eye and a cloak ^^ I love the Tsubasa outfits, although the skinniness of the characters is a bit frightening.