PDA

View Full Version : Cowboy Bebop Cosplay

LadyAmaryllis
05-23-2004, 04:09 AM
I know there's Cowboy Bebop cosplayers out there, and I really think we should get together! I realized today was the deadline for getting on the gathering list, so I submitted the first thing off the top of my head - Saturday at 1pm between the Hilton and the Convention Center. We'll be an hour after the Final Fantasy gathering, so just look for the big swords and you'll know you're in the right place.

I'm cosplaying as Julia in her vinyl catsuit. Don't let me be all alone ;_; is there anyone else out there?

Rogue Marvel
05-23-2004, 07:17 PM
if it doesn't mess with anothing else I shall bring ed

LadyAmaryllis
05-24-2004, 02:05 AM
Yay, awesome! See, now there's two of us. Gosh, I can't believe nobody does Bebop anymore ;_; The year I discover Bebop, everybody else forgot about it. Lol. C'mon people, where are my Spikes?

Jubei-chan
05-24-2004, 02:51 PM
if it doesn't mess with anothing else I shall bring ed

Rogue!!! You must be Ed!!! Together we take over the Bebop Universe!!! Muah ha ha ha ha!!!

http://img51.photobucket.com/albums/v157/sir_sapphire/av-22.gif

If you see a stranger, follow him!

PLUS: Sat @ 1 is a good time I think. Go to Schedule (http://www.pacificmediaexpo.com/pmx/events/schedule.html) to decide if that time is good for you and won't interfere with other events you would like to attend!

LadyAmaryllis
05-25-2004, 01:52 AM
Yay! I can't wait to see you guys again! You were so cute as Ed at the cosplay.com picnic ^___^ So Julia and two Eds, eh? Talk about colliding worlds. Lol. It'll be fun :P

Jubei-chan
05-25-2004, 05:55 PM
Yeah its gonna be a blast. And this time I'm sure Ein won't have to wear his ziplock bag ... I mean ... errr ... Raincoat ... yeah thats it ... rain coat! ^_^;

abellabella
05-28-2004, 11:16 PM
R u gonna be somewhere, like a gathering? I really wanna take pics with all of you!!

LadyAmaryllis
05-28-2004, 11:43 PM
Yeah, Saturday at 1pm between the Hilton and the Convention center. ^_^