PDA

View Full Version : Yu Yu Hakusho cosplay! ^^

StarDustShadow
05-25-2004, 02:18 PM
^^ So we YYH fans can find each other without jumping all over the forums like maniacs, any one else doing Yu Yu hakusho cosplay?

I'll be there as Hiei in his robe on Friday, how about you? ^^ I know a good friend of mine is going as Hiei Friday also (mwhaha-we'll ward off the fangirls) and i believe there was a Koenma and Genkai wandering around somewhere ^^

It'd be cool to get a group pic of us together! *coughTry and wear 'em on Friday cough* ^___^ YYH LOVE!

*~Yunie~*

Hime no Toki
05-25-2004, 06:24 PM
Yup, I shall be there as Hiei on Friday. ^_^ Probably cosplay as him til about 5 or so then change into Souma Ayame after dinner. XD I cosplayed him at Wizard World and got no glomps...cept my two friends attacked me from behind. >< Did get a lot of "YO HIEI" and "Love your Hiei" and such though. ^^; Any ideas where we might be able to meet up at for pics? The more YYH goodness, the better. ^.^

*~Hime no Toki~*

Shinigami_Mimi
05-26-2004, 05:25 PM
My friend loves Hiei. XD She'll be waiting a pic from you guys. Lol.

CiralFox
06-01-2004, 04:37 PM
Hihi!! I'm going as the masked fighter on Friday! I think that my friend is going as a Yusuke(not the green outfit) with me and a friend who resembles as Shizuru but not cosplaying as her will be with me too. I hope we can all meet up somewhere! :dance: :jjacks: