PDA

View Full Version : New Forum

Admin
05-25-2004, 03:31 PM
We've had a few requests for a Dragon*Con forum, and since Cosplay.com is attending it this year we may as well put one up. :)

yayahan
05-25-2004, 03:58 PM
Yaaay! So good to hear you're coming!

Eurobeat King
05-26-2004, 04:14 AM
My first time going to Dragoncon too, after a few years of hearing how great a con it is! :) Thankfully there's a month in-between Otakon and Dragoncon, so that'll give me sometime to earn some $$ after Otakon drains me out.. :thumbsup: I will do my best to make it, to see some of my East Coast friends at a NON-anime convention! ;)

Aleathia Burns
05-26-2004, 10:02 AM
ALL RIGHT A DRAGON CON FORUM WHOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!! Cosplay.com you guys rock!!!! :rockon: :jjacks: :bigtu:

kelldar
05-26-2004, 10:34 AM
YAY!! I was hoping we'd get one :D

Sana-chan
05-26-2004, 11:37 PM
Awesome!

This'll be my first DragonCon as well. Assuming all goes well and I get the time off of work. I'm excited. I've always wanted to go ^_^.

Ragresen
05-27-2004, 09:25 AM
Glad to see Cosplay.com will have a true presence this year at Dragon Con. I personally go each year and find it well overwhelming at times because I have so much I do while I am there and never enough time. This year I must balance things between cosplay.com things I plan to do, 501st things and TheDentedHelmet things. I am pretty sure the Anime Track is returning this year and the costuming at Dragon con is so on Par with Costume Con. Party wise Dragon Con is hard to beat and Am sure Admin will enjoy being present. Also Al I hope you can make it as I am sure you will love it.

Carmila
05-29-2004, 10:15 PM
Yeah! Kyle you rock! We now have our own forum!

This so means we have to have a big Cosplay.com gathering in honor of all the people coming in for D*C.