PDA

View Full Version : Kill Bill Gathering

Shonen_Star
05-26-2004, 02:11 AM
I know this is kinda late but if there are any Kill Bill cosplayers going to Fanime, let's plan a gathering!
Me and about 5 pals of mine are going as Crazy 88 members. :jjacks:

if you have any ideas or whatever post them and I'll update it here.:japan:

*Update*:
Gathering will be...

Sunday, at 11am

It will be in the front lobby by the fountains.

Karisu-sama
05-26-2004, 02:58 AM
Now you tempt me to daytrip from BayCon.....

Shonen_Star
05-26-2004, 03:14 AM
hahaha, hey Oscar's doing it ^_^

Karisu-sama
05-26-2004, 04:57 AM
I know, I know. I just might accompany him at some point. :p What I'll be wearing on what days and times though is anyone's guess so far. Trinity, Beatrix, Dilandau, who knows....

(BayCon is a relaxacon for me - the main goal = fun-fun-fun & PARTIES!!)

L-Lamb
05-26-2004, 03:53 PM
::sits here and stares at all your dancing things::
cant....stop....watching...

p.s. I hope you get a Kill Bill shoot together...I dont have a costume but I'll be there to take lots of piccies

Shonen_Star
05-26-2004, 08:45 PM
well, karisu.....
do you think you'll be able to stop by fanime as Bea?
just tell me what day and time you can, and I'll set an "official" gathering then ;)

you know it would rock to get picks of Beatrix vs. the Crazy 88.......or Crazy 6 in our case ^_^

Shonen_Star
05-26-2004, 08:48 PM
::sits here and stares at all your dancing things::
cant....stop....watching...

p.s. I hope you get a Kill Bill shoot together...I dont have a costume but I'll be there to take lots of piccies

cool, yea come by! the more the merrier.....or however you spell it :thumbsup:

Eurobeat King
05-26-2004, 11:01 PM
ShonenStar: You know I'll be there to take photos :D Just let me know what time & where the gathering will be, and my camera will be ready. See you there!

Shonen_Star
05-26-2004, 11:05 PM
cool, I'm sure you'll get nice shots......that is if ppl actually show.

I think the lobby next to the fountains would be a nice place to shoot. cuz the stairs are right there, ya know.
just check back to the first post on this thread to see when it will be.

Eurobeat King
05-26-2004, 11:43 PM
SS: sounds good! Who in your group is going to be whom? Just a bunch o' Crazy 88's? At A-cen a couple of weeks ago I saw some cool KB cosplayers, like a Blood-Splattered-Bride, an Oren Ishii-i, and an Elle Driver (vol.2 suit), so I wonder if there'll be more at cons like Fanime.. :)

风铃风间
05-27-2004, 02:02 AM
Have reach Yie !

Karisu-sama
05-27-2004, 02:17 AM
I honestly don't know yet!! Argh!!

I'll have to look at my BayCon schedule (I'm wearing the costume there at some point), and maybe talk to Ziggy about hitching over with him.

Need that damned Hanzo sword, but I have no time to finish it. Grrr. Will have to make do with whatever I have in the house.

chikawah
05-30-2004, 02:16 AM
Oh my Goooooood this is sooooooooooooo cool. You guys rule. Where was this convention??? This is like.... lol wow you guys seem as obsessed with kill bill as i am! this is awesome. Id like some diehard kill bill fans to be friends with so wont you please email me? lol
psychopomp33@hotmail.com

Karisu-sama
05-30-2004, 07:08 AM
Ha-ha! I got photos with a bunch of Crazy 88's at BayCon tonight! :) One of them's a friend of yours, Al. (I drove back home to change from Pirate garb to The Bride just for them. ;) )

Too bad we didn't have an O-ren or a GoGo show up as well... :( But it was still good, except for the jerk who broke my prop sword in the hallway (duct-taped it back together with help from Con security, chased said jerk down and buried a borrowed plastic lightsaber in his belly... :p :p )

11AM.... seeing as I am still awake at 4AM this morning from hitting the BayCon party circuit, I do believe there's a HIGH chance I'll be ASLEEP at 11AM tomorrow. Y'all have a great time anyway, and I expect to see you at AX or Ani-Magic!

Karisu-sama
05-31-2004, 07:35 AM
I may be over on Monday (today!) afternoon if I am awake in time.

Fanime may be fun too, but BAYCON ROCKS. This is my 11th BayCon, and I'm just not giving it up for Fanime. Why-oh-WHY did they have to be scheduled the same weekend?? :/

Eurobeat King
06-01-2004, 03:16 AM
Karisu: Yay! You made it to Fanime Sunday and I'm glad I was able to get a few pics of your Bride costume while you were there! Did you manage to find other KB people to take pics with? Annnd, Do you remember which friend of mine it was who went to BayCon and cosplayed a Crazy 88?

ShonenStar: Thanks for the photoshoot of you guys when you first showed up! And later on when you had more people, I wasn't there to get the group shot (busy dashing back n' forth to the room) my camera WAS there thanks to my back-up assistant who got 2 pics of your group. ;)