PDA

View Full Version : Fanime is this weekend!

allyunion
05-26-2004, 07:38 AM
As much as I want to attend, I hope everyone has a wonderful time. (No, I'm not attending PMX, I'm stuck at college buried under a mountain of work.)

- Signed,

AllyUnion

Mink
05-26-2004, 10:56 AM
I know! Im so excited! This is my fave con and I REALLY need to take some time off and go to a con right about now. If only I was done with my costumes! *run around in circles*

felicity869
05-26-2004, 01:11 PM
Shhh! Don't remind me. I'm going to spend all night tonight and tomorrow finishing costumes. Sleep is highly over-rated.

Anele
05-26-2004, 01:21 PM
I have heard how good this con is, so I may be attending next year! ^_^ Hope everyone has fun!

L-Lamb
05-26-2004, 02:48 PM
Wow fanime really has a good rep? :rockon:
I didn't know cause it seems like all you hear are the complaints....
but I agree...I always have fun there.
Gotta finish everything......costumes/classes/sleep
something is going to have to be dropped!

Sparki
05-26-2004, 05:22 PM
Shhh! Don't remind me. I'm going to spend all night tonight and tomorrow finishing cosujmtes. Sleep is highly over-rated.
I second that motion. This is going to be exhausting. ^.^;; (Yet worth it in the end!)

Genki Panda
05-26-2004, 08:04 PM
Eep >_<;!! I am so behind on everything!! As it is I'm having to cut out the fiberglassing step of my prop until after Fanime -_-;.

I wish I could pull an all nighter, but I have a final in the morning and I need to be awake to drive tomorrow afternoon down to San Jose >.>;...

And Anele, you will come to Fanime next year if it kills me! It's bad enough we couldn't get you up here for this one T_T.

Gah >_<;... so much to do...

Back to the salt mines =/...

YuffieK
05-26-2004, 09:11 PM
ahhhh!!!! i still have a alot of little details to finish on my costumes and i have tons of homework!!! ahhhh!!!! XO
...oh well. see ya at fanime! ~_^

Richii
05-26-2004, 10:13 PM
I finally finished!! Yahoo! I'm just waiting to go now...well I have to pack still but yeah! Im totally excited to come up for the con!

Genki Panda
05-26-2004, 10:53 PM
Oh yeah... packing is a good thing, huh? Whoops! Bad Jessa!

Thanks for the indirect reminder, Richii ^^;;.

*runs off to go pack*

Anele
05-26-2004, 11:06 PM
And Anele, you will come to Fanime next year if it kills me! It's bad enough we couldn't get you up here for this one T_T.

Did I tell you I wuv ya, Genki? ^_^ *huggles*

Tevina
05-26-2004, 11:53 PM
Imma be goin on Thursday so Fanime will be even longer! Whee! Can't wait!