PDA

View Full Version : Omg Omfg!!! No!!!

sailor-moon
11-24-2002, 10:22 PM
ok, to make an increadibly long story short i was online, looking at moonie sites when i cam upon fanfic. it said that mamoru and setsuna had an affair behid usagi's back! and thats why chibiusa looks up to setsuna and has red eyes like her! i did a search and more people think like that! noo!! and when i think about it it makes sense, hey setsuna DOES have acrush on mamoru, what if he wasnt loyal! naoko takeuchi doesnt really explain anything!!! noo!!! this sux!!! why must i know wonder!!^o^ ::runs like mad into the street:::

Usagi

:i know chibi usa is usagi's child but still! thats sux a disterbing thought!::::

chibi-dj
11-24-2002, 10:23 PM
*huggz* iz ok (soothing voice) the bad fanfic wont get you......

sailor-moon
11-24-2002, 10:27 PM
but its not just ONE i did a search, there are a bunch! no! no! NO!!!!!::cant go to sleep cause shell dream about mamoru and setsuna::: no no NO!!! :::::

Tenshi
11-24-2002, 10:42 PM
LOL, I love Sailormoon fanfics. There was this one looooong multi-author fic that was well-written, but ridiculous. Let's see. . .Ami slept with Mamoru behind Usagi's back, and got pregnant. Then dead Pluto from the end of the S season passed her star seed into the baby, and it became Setsuna. Fast forward to Crystal Tokyo. Setsuna is all grown up, but she doesn't know Mamoru is her dad. She ends up having a one-night stand with him, and the baby turns out to be Hotaru, who she sends way back in time to the Silver Millennium. Confused? I know I am ^_^.

chibi-dj
11-24-2002, 10:48 PM
oh my......O.o;;;;;;;;;
can anyone say "soap opera?"

BlackDelo
11-24-2002, 10:59 PM
You know what helps me in times of frustration? ALCOHOL! :drink:

Koumori
11-24-2002, 11:07 PM
I could see getting upset about it if this were something suddenly introduced into canon, but it's just fanfic. Honestly, it could probably have been much worse. Much much much worse. ;)

Spooky Brew
11-24-2002, 11:11 PM
It's okay, it's just a fanfic.

Umi
11-25-2002, 01:41 AM
About the red eyes thing... I would worry too much about it. I mean neither of Usagi's parents had blonde hair did they? And then there is the pink hair anyways. A lot of people develop theories about stuff that isn't explicit in anime or manga but that doesn't make it true.

Babbit_Chan
11-25-2002, 02:15 AM
I couldn't picture Setsuna being so... free with Mamoru. But like Spooky said - only a fan fic. Born from the imaginative (and sometimes scary) minds of the fans - not the creater herself ^^

Spooky Brew
11-25-2002, 02:39 AM
Babbit? Why aren't you dancing?
*gives dollar*

Carmila
11-25-2002, 10:02 AM
Hey if you all want a crazy SM fanfic that is fun go to www.geocities.com/sailor_sun/story.html. It is really long, however, it is pretty good (and skrewed up I might add!) A friend of mine wrote it, so if you could tell me what you all think I would greatly appreciate it!

sailor-moon
11-25-2002, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Koumori
I could see getting upset about it if this were something suddenly introduced into canon, but it's just fanfic. Honestly, it could probably have been much worse. Much much much worse. ;)

yea it could have been^.^im not upset, i was just like "NO!!!" ^.^ :p but my friend wrote the fanfic, so it doesnt bother me, i love her!^.^ ::hug seiya::: shes such a good writer, all her stories are based on the starlights. mostly usagi and seiya, now theres a couple i dont mind^o^ ::sorry mamochan^.~::::razz:

Usagi

Babbit_Chan
11-25-2002, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Spooky Brew
Babbit? Why aren't you dancing?
*gives dollar*

*music turns on* Hey what!? *dance* XD

peaseblossom
11-25-2002, 01:13 PM
I have never read/seen Sailor Moon except for some of a crappy American release dub. It frighted me!
Don't let the fanfics scare you. The red eyes thing could easily have come from Usagi or Mamoru, because genetics are funny that way! ^_^

KaineMaxwell
11-25-2002, 07:19 PM
I've written a few Sailor Venus fics...

sailor-moon
11-25-2002, 10:32 PM
sailor-v is cool^.^

Usagi

Gipsie
11-27-2002, 10:59 AM
Alrite!

.....So, I dunno anything about sailor moon, but, if Usagi there don't like it, then niether do I! :-p LOL

KaineMaxwell
11-27-2002, 05:56 PM
http://www.geocities.com/warcrafto
-My Sailor Venus site

(Ep downloads are down with my sub-domain f-ed up again :( )

Fireflyprincess
11-27-2002, 06:21 PM
I found a fanfic pairing Seiya with Haruka then Yaten and Hotaru. What! Ya pulled that one out of your butt.

Registration
11-27-2002, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Fireflyprincess
I found a fanfic pairing Seiya with Haruka then Yaten and Hotaru. What! Ya pulled that one out of your butt.

Whoa... Seiya and Haruka...

nails
11-27-2002, 08:21 PM
I think its cool to always come up with what if's for Sailor Moon. Its always fun because the Sailor Moon universe just works that way. I always had one big question I always wanted answered. I've heard that other people that have met Naoko Takushi asked the same question, and she wouldn't say or.. left that up to your imagination. The question was "How did Endymion's origional parents die". Everyone knows his re-incarnate parents drove off a cliff, but I always wanted to know about his origional parents. Of course I speculate that Since all Senshi are female, that would make Endymion's mother the senshi of Earth. Once she she died without a daughter Endymion became the proprieter of Earth. I know that he doesn't have a sailor crystal, but he does have some kind of power; (its whatever keeps turning him into tuxedo kamen to protect serenity).

I have every episode of Sailor Moon on LD, and all of the japanese and Mixxine manga books. I have read through all of them, especially all of Naoko Takushi's notes, and she never says much of anything about Mamoru's parents. *sigh* oh well.

I have more info on manga stuff and senshi concepts on my web page if your interested (note that it is very old, I think I did that page like 4 years ago).

http://nails.otaku.jp/sailormoon/sailormoon.html

sailor-moon
11-27-2002, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Gipsie
Alrite!

.....So, I dunno anything about sailor moon, but, if Usagi there don't like it, then niether do I! :-p LOL

lol^.^ woohoo someone actually listens to me!! the crazy nut^.^ :thumbsup:

Usagi