PDA

View Full Version : For all headed to AZ starting tomorrow... ^^

Fory-san
05-26-2004, 11:23 PM
I want to wish you all a happy and safe Animazement! I wish I could go so I can see some of your beautiful costumes, but I will be at Anime Mid-Atlantic this Saturday (that is, if my schedule doesn't say I start work this Saturday...^^;;). Take care! ^.^

SakeNinja2
05-27-2004, 12:02 AM
Yeah it is almost time to party down at AZ as soon as I get there in about 14 hours!

nixxer
05-27-2004, 12:47 AM
Thanks for the good wishes, to bad you cant be there to have fun with us, but party on at AMA. I hope everyone gets to the con safely and has the best time there. It'll be so much fun just to hang with everyone and make new friends ^_^ Drive safely, and see all the early arrivers tomorrow....well tomorrow night as I dont leave out till 8pm and its a two hour trip for me :thumbsup:

Fory-san
05-27-2004, 01:23 AM
Thanks for the good wishes, to bad you cant be there to have fun with us, but party on at AMA. I hope everyone gets to the con safely and has the best time there. It'll be so much fun just to hang with everyone and make new friends ^_^ Drive safely, and see all the early arrivers tomorrow....well tomorrow night as I dont leave out till 8pm and its a two hour trip for me :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it. I would have gone this year to AZ if it weren't for the distance, and more importantly, $$$! It was sort of a letdown at first because Akira Kamiya (my favorite seiyuu of all time) was going to be guest again but that disappeared when I found out two of my favorite dub VAs (Amy Howard Wilson and Monica "Grrrrrowwwl" Rial) were going to be special guests at AMA! :::hops up and down:: I'm even planning to sing my Monica Rial song to her... ^~ LOL! Anyway! I hope you guys have a kick-@$$ time at AZ and hope there's pics from the pre-party! :bigtu:

Dracos
05-27-2004, 02:56 AM
Oo! Mr. SakeNinja, I'll be there tomorrow at the Hotel at 5 pm. XD I'd be honored to party down with you. =P I'm a freind of your.. "C.o.u.g.a.r.'s"

Anjierusu
05-27-2004, 07:16 AM
=P I'm a freind of your.. "C.o.u.g.a.r.'s"

XD

Yes, we're friends of Cougar, and we'll see you there today. ^_^

onnawufei
05-27-2004, 07:53 AM
Glee! We're leaving in about four hours, can't wait to see you all!

GreatSG
05-27-2004, 08:33 AM
As of the time of this post, I'll be on the road in about 45 minutes

SakeNinja2
05-27-2004, 09:35 AM
Yeah we done be rollin' out yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DancingVampire
05-27-2004, 10:02 AM
Ill be hoppin in after school at 3 I have a frees period before last period so Allie, if your reading this Ill sneak you a call on my cell on my free period

IXArachneXI
05-27-2004, 01:39 PM
We're leaving bright and early tomorrow morning. Most likely around 8 or 9. I want to be in Durham by lunch. Does anyone know when you can check into the hotel?

Farmboybob
05-27-2004, 04:20 PM
I just got back from checking out the hotel (not really going until tomorrow).
I saw 2 people, one good and one evil. I saw the Ukalele man stalking me(evil), and I think I saw the Sake Ninja, he was carrying a sombrero(sp?). Quadrain was talking about how much life sucks, and the guy was like "amen to that". :D

Archelon
05-27-2004, 04:33 PM
I leave tomorrow (Friday) at 5am in hopes of getting there at 5pm.

Farmboybob
05-27-2004, 04:59 PM
I leave Friday at 8am hoping to get there in time for the b-day party at 9am. :D