PDA

View Full Version : ...so...Duel Jewel's back...

Yui
11-25-2002, 03:20 AM
Yep. I don't know why they don't actually mention that on the Katsucon site or anything ^_^* I was just going to come and hall-cosplay, but now I guess I gotta get a badge now. I guess I just don't eat for the weekend.

But good news regardless. Definitely tends to encourage one to come back to the eastcoast, despite all the innane peace-bonding.

Alexeil
11-25-2002, 10:34 AM
I am majorly excited about this! Akon is way too far for me, so I'm really happy to have the opportunity to see them at Katsu. J-rock live *sigh* I wonder how many hours I will have to wait in line to see them perform?

Lilli
11-25-2002, 11:05 AM
. Well day-um. I hope you're happy, now I have to register and get a freakin badge too. Goes against my ethics, and my bf will tease me... but... bishie jrockers... and whats more, they're actually -good- too *-* lalalalaaa *floats off to the katsucon 'website' to pre-register*

And yes, in true katsu style, the lines shall no doubt be most heinous.

Recca-kun
11-25-2002, 02:13 PM
Lol yeah, for at least the past two years and probably more you didn't really need a badge. :rofl: (I can't say past then because I was still a relative n00b three years ago)

Oh yeah, the lines... -_- Wonder if they'll hand out tickets again like they did for cosplay last year. ;)

Yui
11-25-2002, 09:30 PM
I know, I was almost hoping that not having a badge would prevent me from getting in the dealer's room, too. We're doomed now. Luckily, I don't mind milling around in a line. Not much else I do at cons anymore but loiter in cosplay anyway -- might as well be in line to go see some j-rock boys, huh?

course I don't know how I'm getting to the con yet. (It looks that my previous confirmed ride cancelled out on me and baka Kat -- who doesn't have money to go to mere cons -- will be in Japan stalking the ParaPara girls just about then ^_^*) Sigh. Better start walking now...

Lilli
11-28-2002, 04:08 AM
. *hides Yui in her carry-on luggage and runs away to Baltimore, all the while cackling madly*

Dahlia
12-17-2002, 08:36 PM
I know I'm really excited about them coming to Katsucon as well. I had heard about them possibly coming from Jon of House of Anime. At the time he had said things were being negoiated, and that by that next mon. (which was the one preceeding nekocon) they would know for sure. It basically came down to the boiz schedule and whether or not they could make it. I was debating attending Akon for them, cus I did wanna see them but its so far and would be expensive. now I don't have to go if I can't afford it and not be upset. ^_^ anybody have a fave member?