PDA

View Full Version : Hellsing(manga)

BadAngstPoetry
05-28-2004, 07:10 PM
Hello, this is my first post here but I have a slight problem that I could use some advice on

I'm currently working out plans for a "Rip Van Winkle" but have found a slight inconsistancy within the Manga itself regarding the cuff buttons on her jacket. in some pannels there are 5, but in the frontpeice for D8 she is shown with only 4.

any recomendations?

Eleryth
05-28-2004, 11:17 PM
Go with whichever you like better. I know it's not really advice, and I know we all want to be accurate, but when art and reference images keep changing, it leaves the decision up to you. I highly doubt anyone will come up to you and say "Hey, why are there 5 buttons? She's only supposed to have 4!" (or vice versa). Which appears more commonly? (i.e. is it 5 for all of the manga, except for that one image with 4?)

BadAngstPoetry
05-29-2004, 04:15 PM
Go with whichever you like better. I know it's not really advice, and I know we all want to be accurate, but when art and reference images keep changing, it leaves the decision up to you. I highly doubt anyone will come up to you and say "Hey, why are there 5 buttons? She's only supposed to have 4!" (or vice versa). Which appears more commonly? (i.e. is it 5 for all of the manga, except for that one image with 4?)

I think I may let the price of the buttons I'm going to buy once it gets to that decide how many I'm going to use. or if they are sold in packs of 10 or 8[or 5 or 4] It's only a minor issue realy, if it wouldent be a problem I could link to some (untranslated) images for referance(no scanlations of coarse).