PDA

View Full Version : Photos???

Pages : [1] 2

quadrain61
05-28-2004, 07:12 PM
I got ALL pics I've taken so far here (http://quadrain.classycutssalon.com/netaz04/index.html)

F1|/|15|-|3|>

Some more in my cosplay.com gallery

KawaiiEdea
05-29-2004, 08:22 AM
your pics are so awesome! **envy** I can't wait to post the picture my brother got of you guys taking pictures of each other..lol

KawaiiEdea
05-30-2004, 10:19 AM
I just put mine in my gallery last night.

michiko-chan
05-30-2004, 07:31 PM
I posted my pics here: http://homepage.mac.com/michiko_chan1/Lupin_the_Third/PhotoAlbum17.html

I haven't edited most of them so they don't look that good...

prozackitten
05-30-2004, 08:39 PM
well i figure this was as good a place as any to make this post. i was at animazement 04. on saturday i was dressed as witch hunter robin. as far as i know and from what everyone told me, i was the only WHR there. well i was wondering if any of you on this site were one of the many that took pics of me, if so i would love to see them. if you could please let me know and either direct me to where ever you have them hoasted of just send them to me in an email i would be ever so greatful.

thanx so much, cant wait till next year. :jjacks:

GreatSG
05-30-2004, 10:17 PM
Here's my Gallery (http://img39.photobucket.com/albums/v119/Greatsg/AZ04/)

Still have some 20 pictures or so to upload.

Amethyst Angel
05-31-2004, 02:14 AM
Here's my Gallery (http://img39.photobucket.com/albums/v119/Greatsg/AZ04/)

Still have some 20 pictures or so to upload.

Yo. I never got the chance to do the interview with you. I can still try and do so by e-mail if you feel so inclined. Let me know...

Okay, back on topic. My friend has a digital camera full of pictures which I'll try and get her to upload tomorrow. (My pictures are locked in one of them disposables. God only knows when I'll have the money to have THAT developed...)

Dracos
05-31-2004, 12:40 PM
Wow, Did my Sephiroth Costume really suck that much, Sang? Lol
I counted 301 pictures taken of me, and I only see 2 taken by you Sang. XD I needs meh some more resources. (Need pictures for the site)

Omittchi
05-31-2004, 01:00 PM
I have a teeny amount of pics in my profile gallery. I will upload more when I can but I have to go back to work now. :sulk:

Terumi
05-31-2004, 03:52 PM
http://quadrain.classycutssalon.com/animazement_2004/pages/DSC01452.html

Look it!!! ^^One of you guys took a pic of my little sister ^^Thank u! Mwahaha! :hugs her:

-=Faust_VIII=-
05-31-2004, 04:41 PM
XD I saw me.. Man I look horrid o.o Well horrid enough that the judges of the hall cosplay gave me 3rd.. *pokes at my wig* Man That has to go..

Archelon
05-31-2004, 04:45 PM
Hey, 3rd is nothing to sneeze at, my friend.

-=Faust_VIII=-
05-31-2004, 04:47 PM
Lol ^_^ I know.. I'm proud that I got it.. Really really surprised that I made 3rd. I'm also proud that I made the judges laugh.. DUnno about what but they laughed.

Archelon
05-31-2004, 04:51 PM
Yeah, to be honest, I didn't think we'd even place with our skit. And much to my surprise, and delight, we did. Hey, ya never know as they say.

-=Faust_VIII=-
05-31-2004, 05:03 PM
Gosh from what I heard it was awsome *didn't get to see it cause we were at the end of the Novice catagory*

Archelon
05-31-2004, 05:14 PM
Yeah, it was a lot of fun.

silverwolf
05-31-2004, 05:43 PM
Does anyone know who won the hall cosplay?

Archelon
05-31-2004, 05:46 PM
Wasn't it one of the Angel Sanctuary cosplayers from the Angel Sanctuary Brought to Life skit?

Finding Beauty
05-31-2004, 06:08 PM
I counted 301 pictures taken of me, and I only see 2 taken by you Sang. XD I needs meh some more resources. (Need pictures for the site)

Hey! You're Chibiroth. >>;; I'm Rufus's friend. e.e; The one dressed as Tseng. Small world.

fairel
05-31-2004, 06:28 PM

It was a lot of very random costumes.. like a monster character from the final fantasy games and such.. The angel sanctuary won in the cosplay contest but not in the hall cosplay.

Amethyst Angel
05-31-2004, 06:53 PM
I was a bit confused by the hall cosplay. I thought that if you entered that one, you couldn't enter the main contest. That's been my experience in cons past. (I wish I had known that you COULD enter both. I would've liked to have been in the main cosplay. Not that I think I would've won anything, but it would've been cool to be able to swing my flashy chakram around onstage with some cool Dynasty Warriors soundtrack music blaring in the background.) *sigh*

Archelon
05-31-2004, 07:10 PM
Yeah, I kinda wish I had known beforehand that you could be in both, as well, 'cause I would have really liked to show off my Resident Evil 4 Leon Kennedy costume.

zephy
05-31-2004, 08:24 PM
I was a bit confused by the hall cosplay. I thought that if you entered that one, you couldn't enter the main contest. That's been my experience in cons past. (I wish I had known that you COULD enter both. I would've liked to have been in the main cosplay. Not that I think I would've won anything, but it would've been cool to be able to swing my flashy chakram around onstage with some cool Dynasty Warriors soundtrack music blaring in the background.) *sigh*

OMFG, you were the Sun Shangxiang *_* *_* *_* I love you to little iddy biddy pieces. Your chakram were amazing. I was wandering around with my frineds but didn't have the courage to come up and tell you. Are you planning on going to Otakon at all? If you are, I'll be Zhen Ji and my friends will be Lu Xun, Xu Zhu and Zhang He.

I have to agree that they weren't really clear about who could and could not enter the hall cosplay. But seeing as this was only the first year of the hall cosplay, Im sure they'll be able to iron out some of the creases for next year.

And hopefully next year, I'll not almost pull off my top stepping onto the stage ^_^;;; I was the humpty dumpty whose boobs kept almost escaping all weekend. When I stepped up onto the stage, I stepped on the bottom of my skirt and almost pulled down my top. Oh well. I guess it doesn't matter when you're cosplaying a relatively slutty character ^_^;;;

radial
05-31-2004, 08:33 PM
http://www.radialmonster.com/works/cons/animazement2004/

enjoy!!

Phil Hart

www.radialmonster.com
www.whootah.com

sakeninja1
05-31-2004, 08:58 PM
I posted my pics here: http://homepage.mac.com/michiko_chan1/Lupin_the_Third/PhotoAlbum17.html

I haven't edited most of them so they don't look that good...

He he I was Zoro in your pic page I had swords I was just looking for someone at the time and forgot to take my swords out for the picture. If you look under my hand they are there I could not find any really good swords where I live. I like the pic though you got my good side.LOL

michiko-chan
05-31-2004, 09:22 PM
oops, sorry about that. I'll change the caption. Do you have a picture of you with swords out? that'd be cool to have. <3 <3 Zoro

Mako-san
05-31-2004, 09:27 PM
Okay! here are my 266+ pics!

http://cosplayhaven.photosite.com/AZ2004/
have fun with da pics!

It was my understanding that any cosplayer could compete in the hall cosplay it just couldn't be the same costume for both. Like if you was Lina Inverse, you couldn't be in both, but you can do lina in one and another character in the other.

Oingo
05-31-2004, 10:00 PM
Faust you had a great costume I am sorry I couldn't talk with ya more but you did a nice job.

Archelon and Mako-san that was just a great cosplay.

I am a little nervous ordering the DVD to see how the cosplay I was in looked.

fairel
05-31-2004, 10:09 PM
I luvs all of yous for putting up all your pictures so quickly!! LOTS AND LOTS of luuv from the spatula ninjas yo!

Lyn
05-31-2004, 10:33 PM
michiko-chan - The "pretty and poofy" costumes aren't original design. They're J-Rockers. The one on the left with the wings is Yuki from Raphael and the one in the beautiful red dress is Machi from Lareine.

I'm having problems trying to log in to my site so I can't get my photos up but I'll hopefully get them up in a few days. Hoping for tomorrow.

Kilayi
05-31-2004, 10:39 PM
like a monster character from the final fantasy games
YAY! That was Bob, int the Tonberry King costume that i made him :3

Avanon
05-31-2004, 10:39 PM

My friend Bob, dressed as the Tonberry won the hall cosplay. Congradulate Kilayi, the adorable chocobo for making the costume.

fairel
05-31-2004, 10:42 PM
YAY! That was Bob, int the Tonberry King costume that i made him :3

ohh okies! yah I totally thought it was sooo cute. kawaii

Kilayi
05-31-2004, 10:54 PM
ohh okies! yah I totally thought it was sooo cute. kawaii
Thank you :3

michiko-chan
05-31-2004, 10:59 PM
michiko-chan - The "pretty and poofy" costumes aren't original design. They're J-Rockers. The one on the left with the wings is Yuki from Raphael and the one in the beautiful red dress is Machi from Lareine.

Thanks Lyn! I changed the caption. I'm not at all familiar with J-Rock, I was just blown away by how beautiful their costumes were. :bigtu:

Amethyst Angel
06-01-2004, 12:26 AM
OMFG, you were the Sun Shangxiang *_* *_* *_* I love you to little iddy biddy pieces. Your chakram were amazing. I was wandering around with my frineds but didn't have the courage to come up and tell you. Are you planning on going to Otakon at all? If you are, I'll be Zhen Ji and my friends will be Lu Xun, Xu Zhu and Zhang He.

I wish I could. My financial situation isn't all it's cracked up to be (and at this late date, it'd be too late to get a room in the hotel or a cheap plane ticket even if I had the money) My next planned con is AnimeIowa (and I live within daytripping distance of AnimeDetour, so I'll probably be going to that as well.)

I have to agree that they weren't really clear about who could and could not enter the hall cosplay. But seeing as this was only the first year of the hall cosplay, Im sure they'll be able to iron out some of the creases for next year.

Yeah. It seemed almost tacked on as an afterthought. I like the hall cosplay contests where the judges are actual costume experts who mill about the convention incognito, asking participants about their costume, it's construction and taking a geniune interest in it's craftsmanship. I would've liked to have been able to show off my costume in depth like that, but it seemed this hall cosplay didn't allow for that.

I think the people running it would've been better off banning main cosplay entrants from the hall cosplay. I recall there was almost a riot when they tried cutting off the line when the time was up for this event. Good thing they changed their minds...

And hopefully next year, I'll not almost pull off my top stepping onto the stage ^_^;;; I was the humpty dumpty whose boobs kept almost escaping all weekend. When I stepped up onto the stage, I stepped on the bottom of my skirt and almost pulled down my top. Oh well. I guess it doesn't matter when you're cosplaying a relatively slutty character ^_^;;;

Eep! I've never had anything THAT bad happen to me while onstage. (Other than me losing my bra. But that was SUPPOSED to happen as it was a planned part of the skit. ;) )

ardhri
06-01-2004, 01:39 AM
Does anyone have any other photos of the Fruits Basket cosplay group that was there on Saturday morning? I saw one of you had Momiji in his school uniform (me!) but I haven't found any other pics of my cronies! We had Tohru, Kyo, Kagura and Yuki, and there was also another Momiji running around (she came around 11-ish) and also an Ayame and a Hatori.

And of course, me being the dorky Canadian I am, I left my camera behind! Can anyone help?

edit: And does anyone have the woman who cosplayed as Alex Row on Saturday? She did an AWESOME job on hers!

Shadablade
06-01-2004, 02:36 AM
I think the people running it would've been better off banning main cosplay entrants from the hall cosplay. I recall there was almost a riot when they tried cutting off the line when the time was up for this event. Good thing they changed their minds...

They changed their minds?!?!?!?! I left after waiting for nothing??? Grrrrrr.....they must hav b/c i know i was like 3 or 4 peeps in front of the guy who cossed as tonberryKing (great job btw!). I talked to one of the head organizers later on in the dealers room on sunday and he admited that the hall cosplay WAS put in at the last minute...Something that was suggested by the japanese guests....He said they were caught off guard by the response they got and had really no way to catalogue all the entrients....says they will try to make a better setup for next year

TeknoMonkey
06-01-2004, 03:18 AM
Hi there everybody. I must say wow to all the crazy posts and pictures. To Mako-san thank you very much for the picture. That was on Saturday night either before or after I did an improptu singing gig with my two friends in the main lobby. If anybody else saw it let me know if you got a picture of it. Thanks.

sincerely,
DJ TeknoMonkey

DancingVampire
06-01-2004, 09:56 AM
Does anyone have any other photos of the Fruits Basket cosplay group that was there on Saturday morning? I saw one of you had Momiji in his school uniform (me!) but I haven't found any other pics of my cronies! We had Tohru, Kyo, Kagura and Yuki, and there was also another Momiji running around (she came around 11-ish) and also an Ayame and a Hatori.

I think I have you guys on camera but its video not pictures :waaaah:

liz-maru
06-01-2004, 10:09 AM
wow mako you got tons of great pics *^^* you all own so hard!! dude sorry im laughin so hard in all of em!! i couldnt keep a straight face! ^o^

Kasumiangel
06-01-2004, 10:22 AM
I loved the Hall Cosplay idea even if it was last minute because the Japanese guests judged that while the American guests judged the other Cosplay. I thought that the judging and Cosplay in general went over faster than it had in previous years; maybe because there weren't so many judges. Although on a side note, it would be nice to know the criteria on which we were being judged.

:waaaah: I missed the photo shoot on Saturday. I was tracking down superglue to fix a couple straps on my husband's armor for the Hall Cosplay. And when we finished it was past 4:00. We almost missed HC cause they called it off. THen it was on then it was off, so we hung around and snuck in the very end of the line. Didn't win anything, but it was fun.

Can't wait till next year. ^_^ Maybe I'll be able to meet more of you guys (I did meet a few) and maybe have time to talk some. I thought I'd have plenty of time to meet and chat or whatever... I've never been sooo busy at a con before. There was almost no downtime at all for me.

FweePockyGirl
06-01-2004, 01:34 PM
I was in both the hall cosplay and main cosplay but won neither of course, the judging for the hall cosplay was strange, since that was set on craftsmanship and (no offense to those who did win) that didnt seem the basis. Id like to know what they did base it off of...

I take no photos, sorry. Im too busy handing out pocky each year ^.^

FRANK THE BUNNY
06-01-2004, 01:39 PM
(starts to whimpep) no photos of me?....... :waaaah:

quadrain61
06-01-2004, 01:43 PM
CRAP!!!!!!!!!! I missed the Hall Cosplay. I forgot since I accidently took a nap during the time. :waaaah: :waaaah: :waaaah:

Nickachu
06-01-2004, 01:53 PM
Does anyone have any pictures of the Cat-Boy with the snow-leopard tail/ears, big neck-bell, and multi-kitten patched pants? I wore a leopard print shirt and black vest one day, and a fuzzy black top the other.

In any case, I had a great time at the Con, was very impressed with all the cosplayers. I'm also very proud of all the winners in the various contests, especially the Sailor Moon group with whom I share a particularly special bond :love:

I'll be sure to post all the pictures I took some thime this Thursday when i get them back from development.

Archelon
06-01-2004, 02:09 PM
Faust you had a great costume I am sorry I couldn't talk with ya more but you did a nice job.

Archelon and Mako-san that was just a great cosplay.

I am a little nervous ordering the DVD to see how the cosplay I was in looked.

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate that.

Amethyst Angel
06-01-2004, 02:29 PM
I was in both the hall cosplay and main cosplay but won neither of course, the judging for the hall cosplay was strange, since that was set on craftsmanship and (no offense to those who did win) that didnt seem the basis. Id like to know what they did base it off of...

I think it was a "let's see who can make the Japanese guests laugh the loudest" cosplay. Which is okay. The costumes which won were very clever. But to me "hall cosplay" means something else entirely, so perhaps they should have called it by a different name.

There were some costumes there that I thought blew everyone else away with their craftsmanship, but they didn't win anything. (A couple of them DID win prizes in the main cosplay contest, though, so that was good.)

nilbus
06-01-2004, 02:53 PM
Here are my animazement pics! http://www.nilbus.com/pics/animazement
I've got lots of them :D Unfortunately some came out a little blurry, but they're okay. Enjoy!

Archelon
06-01-2004, 02:54 PM
Mako-san's pictures are awesome. If you haven't looked at them yet, go now!

Avanon
06-01-2004, 03:16 PM
I've got lots of them :D Unfortunately some came out a little blurry, but they're okay. Enjoy!

Woo!
Heya, Gotta love your nurse!
*stalks you*

fairel
06-01-2004, 04:27 PM

please please pleaes please let us use the pics you got of us as ninjas for our little photo galleries... cuz we didn't get any pictures ourselves and... we would totally luv you forever.. and bless you with our spatulas.

Lyn
06-01-2004, 04:54 PM
http://lyn.50megs.com/animazement.html My pictures are finally up. Only took 70 though.

nilbus
06-01-2004, 05:08 PM
please please pleaes please let us use the pics you got of us as ninjas for our little photo galleries... cuz we didn't get any pictures ourselves and... we would totally luv you forever.. and bless you with our spatulas.
Of course! Copy all the pics you want :) You shiny ninja people were awesome. You made me laugh a lot. You guys even drank from the water fountain through your mask XD haha

Woo!
Heya, Gotta love your nurse!
*stalks you*
Speaking of stalking... this guy's getting "stalked" by my nurse (not in her nurse costume). :thumbsup:
http://www.nilbus.com/pics/animazement/nurse/dscf1072.jpg.full.jpg
I love that pic

DDR Faery Spice
06-01-2004, 05:18 PM
I need to find more of the Angel Sanctuary group pics...Steven and Laura are the coolest people EVER and Chase looks uber-hot in the costume. ^_^

nilbus
06-01-2004, 05:22 PM
Speaking of stalking... this guy's getting "stalked" by my nurse (not in her nurse costume). :thumbsup:
http://www.nilbus.com/pics/animazement/nurse/dscf1072.jpg.full.jpg
I love that pic
woah... Avanon, is that you? XD

Btw, I just joined here, so.. Hi!
I was Icchan and Ashitaka at the con. http://www.nilbus.com/pics/animazement/ed

DDR Faery, your costume rocks!

fairel
06-01-2004, 05:24 PM
Of course! Copy all the pics you want :) You shiny ninja people were awesome. You made me laugh a lot. You guys even drank from the water fountain through your mask XD haha

::ninja glomp::

I bless you with the power of the Spatula of almighty DOOOM!!

::ninja disapear::

DDR Faery Spice
06-01-2004, 05:27 PM
thanks so much, nilbus!!! I remember you vaguely. Actually, I recognize you, I just only saw you wandering a couple of times. XD I loved all you people with tentacle-monsters. It gave me the idea for next year's costume!

ShatteredSunset
06-01-2004, 05:35 PM
Spatula ninjas! You guys totally rocked XD And yes, there did seem to be about ten of you. Way to make the con cooler ^^ My pictures aren't up yet, but I'll work on that tonight.

nilbus
06-01-2004, 05:38 PM
thanks so much, nilbus!!! I remember you vaguely. Actually, I recognize you, I just only saw you wandering a couple of times. XD I loved all you people with tentacle-monsters. It gave me the idea for next year's costume!
ooh, fun! Are you going to tell us what you're going to do, or do we have to wait till next year?

Avanon
06-01-2004, 05:44 PM
woah... Avanon, is that you? XD

Yep. Tis me. ~_-

lumichan
06-01-2004, 05:51 PM
Wow, I recognize quite a few of you from talking briefly in line and stuff. I had no idea nearly all of the people I spoke to were on cosplay.com. :0

I didn't take too many pictures, but I'll scan what I did take soon and put them in my gallery. ^_^

Mako-san
06-01-2004, 06:00 PM
Hi there everybody. I must say wow to all the crazy posts and pictures. To Mako-san thank you very much for the picture. That was on Saturday night either before or after I did an improptu singing gig with my two friends in the main lobby. If anybody else saw it let me know if you got a picture of it. Thanks.

sincerely,
DJ TeknoMonkey

Oh yeah That was awesome!! I was one of the zombies!! Couldn't let that moment go without a pic of it!!

Oh Liz-maru!! You are so photogenic!! I should have gotten more pics of you in your moogle and KOF costume!

Sometimes I like taking pictures more than cosplaying!! There is just so many good costumes that need to be documented with great photos!

Yes!!! This con rocked so much with da ninjas!!! It pleases my heart!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: Ninja's, Zombies and Jrockers!! Can't ask for much more!

Archelon
06-01-2004, 07:30 PM
I'm holding the grocery store hostage if they don't get my photos developed soon!!!

Dinahsprodigy
06-01-2004, 08:32 PM
I know what you mean! I'm desperate to see photos, but my friend can't find the cord to her digital camera!

liz-maru
06-01-2004, 10:40 PM
*^^* omg mako i wuv you girlie!! <3 <3 and you are a babe so you know your photogenic!! so is ur sisie!! ^_~ thank you so much m'lady!! all the pics you took are wonderful you do a good job ^^b!!

ardhri
06-01-2004, 11:26 PM
I think I have you guys on camera but its video not pictures :waaaah:

You have video? That so rocks! Is it on the computer? I would love to see it!

GreatSG
06-01-2004, 11:42 PM
Blarg, it's the fiend who kept stealing me nurses! Dr. Hentai SMASH AND BASH!

SongstressDonut
06-01-2004, 11:55 PM
umm... i was cosplaying as Botan at animazement.. did ne of u guys get a pic? i was carrying a wooden oar.... ^^;

EnigmaticAngst
06-02-2004, 12:00 AM

You made an adorable Sephiroth ... but I've told you that already.

When I get pictures developed, I'll send 'em to you if you'd like, since I think we took quite a few of you.

nilbus
06-02-2004, 12:19 AM
Blarg, it's the fiend who kept stealing me nurses! Dr. Hentai SMASH AND BASH!

Yo Dr. Hentai :D
who did you dress up as on sat & sun?

GreatSG
06-02-2004, 12:36 AM
Yo Dr. Hentai :D
who did you dress up as on sat & sun?

Mr. Brown from Reservoir Dogs, along with three others on Saturday, Saturday night I was a Gackt fan with a Haro ball kicking it around, and Sunday for a brief bit I was Zenigata.

Hikaruchan
06-02-2004, 01:50 AM

I am not sure what was judged either. There was initially supposed to be craftsmanship judging implemented this year for one of the contest - but that didn't happen.

Shrug - May just stick w taking pictures when I am not running off to finish work on costumes.

Dracos
06-02-2004, 03:47 AM
You made an adorable Sephiroth ... but I've told you that already.

When I get pictures developed, I'll send 'em to you if you'd like, since I think we took quite a few of you.

Really??? :crylaugh: If only you knew how much you just made my day with that comment. Everythings been going downhill since Saturday ._.

Prof Farnsworth
06-02-2004, 04:06 AM
I've loaded some of my pictures to my gallery in folder "Animazement 2004". I can't put all of them in there without more space as I've taken about 270, but I'll be putting some more in there in time.

peachrin
06-02-2004, 01:03 PM
Hum. I have been looking ever since the end of con for pictures of my friends and I on Saturday. Josh and Kytri dressed as Zima and Dita and I dressed as Chii (Vol. 3 dress)
I cannot find any! *cries* The only one I have found like it is when Kytri went to the Cosplay.com picnic thingy. (Which I was about to go to but would have rather went to the Jrock with Josh =D ) It's really very frustrating because I know a good number of people took pictures and yet I have seen none.
Please tell me if you see any! *glomps* =D I would greatly appreciate it!

Dracos
06-02-2004, 01:08 PM

Doom! Doom on you for not having a picture of me! Out of 301 pictures taken of me you weren't one of them! XD I can only find one, and that's from Sang. ; ;

fairel
06-02-2004, 01:21 PM
I really really wanted to show my brother the cute little vash and wolfwood kids.. does anyone have any good pics of thems??

nilbus
06-02-2004, 02:28 PM
I really really wanted to show my brother the cute little vash and wolfwood kids.. does anyone have any good pics of thems??
I have 2 pretty good pics of them on http://www.nilbus.com/pics/animazement/kids. The right column

And no I didn't get pictures of everyone :P But I don't know why you all complain so much. I think I found pictures of myself on maybe 2 people's sites out of all of them I've gone to. :p

fairel
06-02-2004, 02:29 PM
I have 2 pretty good pics of them on http://www.nilbus.com/pics/animazement/kids. The right column

And no I didn't get pictures of everyone :P But I don't know why you all complain so much. I think I found pictures of myself on maybe 2 people's sites out of all of them I've gone to. :p

THANKIES!! u roxors

Oingo
06-02-2004, 02:35 PM

Hahah I have to say I am so amused that you had me in my Jack costume attacking my friend Brad. Man I just almost squirted soda outta my nose when I saw that. Thanks for taking that pic.

Kilayi
06-02-2004, 03:16 PM
I have found my self in my Chocobo costume on one: yours... and that is because your nurse was the moomba XP

DDR Faery Spice
06-02-2004, 03:45 PM
My life's goal is complete--the DDR Faery is up on fansview.com. Thank you, Kevin Lillard, for FINALLY getting my pic after three cons of stalking. Well, not really stalking, but...okay, yeah, stalking. XD I dunno why you people are complaining about not being able to find pics of yourselves....I have found maybe three pics of the DDR Faery online from AZ, and one from Otakon, and I was mauled repeatedly there, especially in the game room. only girl in the Otakon SSBM tourney! Yeah! Represent! ^_^; But yeah. I'll attempt to get my photos online before the end of the summer...I'm moving soon and I have finals this week and next week, so I dunno how soon that'll be. -_-; Thanks for all the awesome pics and memories, guys!
Dracos: dude, you weren't the only one with a crappy weekend. I've found pics of you everywhere, so stop complaining and look. :P

Invincible Kaji
06-02-2004, 03:46 PM
Does anyone have a photo of me standing on one of the planters in the front lobby, dancing and singing the Drunken Cosplayer song? I'm wondering what that looks like.

Amethyst Angel
06-02-2004, 04:00 PM

I know. I've been having a hard time finding pictures of me as well. (I think I found one pic of me at fansview and one on someone else's site.) Oh well. At least my friend Kate got plenty of pictures of me. (She also took one of our favorite anime character, Lupin, which I've attached. )

I suspect it will be at least a week or so before everyone has developed their film or or uploaded their digital cameras so.....paaaaatience everybody.......

Dracos
06-02-2004, 04:04 PM
Dracos: dude, you weren't the only one with a crappy weekend. I've found pics of you everywhere, so stop complaining and look. :P

Show m3h.. I saw like 2 o.o; One on Fansveiw, and one of my back, and front from Sang

DDR Faery Spice
06-02-2004, 04:11 PM
dude, go through this entire thread and look at every pic link. I've found, like, eighty bajillion of you.

Dracos
06-02-2004, 04:15 PM
O.o.. Really?

DDR Faery Spice
06-02-2004, 04:23 PM
oui. Yeah, I think I'm starting to clog the forum now.
RELEVANT INFO: getting my pics back next Tuesday, so hopefully shall be scanning them in Thursday. I only have, like, 12, due to shortage of cameras and film, but I'll get Ciara's too and get them up. Savvy?

nilbus
06-02-2004, 04:24 PM
Hahah I have to say I am so amused that you had me in my Jack costume attacking my friend Brad. Man I just almost squirted soda outta my nose when I saw that. Thanks for taking that pic.

The stilts were awesome dude :D I really wish I'd gotten pictures of you with the costume you wore in the cosplay. What was the name of your skit again?

btw, there are huge copies of all my pictures if you just take off the .full.jpg extention.

DDR Faery Spice
06-02-2004, 04:28 PM
sw33t, nilbus. BTW, see my cosplay plans for next year? XD

Oingo
06-02-2004, 04:35 PM
The stilts were awesome dude :D I really wish I'd gotten pictures of you with the costume you wore in the cosplay. What was the name of your skit again?

btw, there are huge copies of all my pictures if you just take off the .full.jpg extention.

Thanks for the comments. Me and nixxer did the skit Full Metal Frankenstien Essentially we tap danced to a bit of young Frankenstein.

nilbus
06-02-2004, 04:48 PM
Thanks for the comments. Me and nixxer did the skit Full Metal Frankenstien Essentially we tap danced to a bit of young Frankenstein.

haha, I heard it was really good. I missed it because I was in the Dance Competition skit w/ Sakura & Yoshi, and we went 2nd to last. It was really fun though ^_^

hyperperson
06-02-2004, 04:52 PM
hehehehe, i probably glomped every single one of you!!! yay for me!

Prof Farnsworth
06-02-2004, 04:57 PM
Here's a picture. Sorry if it's kinda dark, but I tried.

nilbus
06-02-2004, 05:02 PM
yay and you got Oingo in there too

hehehehe, i probably glomped every single one of you!!! yay for me!
haha, I don't know if I can even count the number of times you glomped me :thumbsup: Anyone else get glomped by this girl? http://www.nilbus.com/pics/animazement/april_ashley/dscf0767.jpg.full.jpg

btw, welcome to the boards!

sw33t, nilbus. BTW, see my cosplay plans for next year? XD
ooh XD that's going to be awesome! I won't be able to make it to the con next year, but I definitely want to see pictures!

dnlr
06-02-2004, 09:36 PM
Thanks to all of you I had one of the best weekends in my life at Animazement. I was the Tatewaki Kuno-wannabe--see, the thing is that I didn't have time to make an outfit, so I just got my regular kendo keikogi and hakama XD. In anycase, did any of you take pictures of me? I was playing DDR with my hakama and a lot of people took pictures of me while busting catas <3.

If you're the Tifa in my album, let me tell you that you are very hot.

http://img67.photobucket.com/albums/v203/herrdnlr/animazement04/

I will upload more photos later. Peace outside!

nixxer
06-02-2004, 11:45 PM
wow, there are so many pics of me around now o.o I guess this happens when you do a skit x.x but the whole weekend was so much fun, I actually took 0 pics, cause I didnt want to spend money on film as I dont have digital camera yet, but my b/f took plenty of pics using oingos camera heheh thanks again to oingo for letting him do that too. and to everyone who took my pic yay for you, I dont like cameras at all unless Im in costume...Im camera shy :thumbsup:

fairel
06-02-2004, 11:48 PM
Thanks to all of you I had one of the best weekends in my life at Animazement. I was the Tatewaki Kuno-wannabe--see.

http://img67.photobucket.com/albums/v203/herrdnlr/animazement04/

I will upload more photos later. Peace outside!

So your the people that caught me under a table with your sneaky cameras!!!! I will have my revenge.. and your also the ones who begged me to spank you with my spatula... well... thats a once in a lifetime memory there folks. Hope you enjoyed it.. but.. not too much.

nilbus
06-03-2004, 01:06 AM
So your the people that caught me under a table with your sneaky cameras!!!! I will have my revenge.. and your also the ones who begged me to spank you with my spatula... well... thats a once in a lifetime memory there folks. Hope you enjoyed it.. but.. not too much.
haha, so that's what was going on. I was trying to figure what was going on in that picture

Darsche
06-03-2004, 01:18 AM
*sigh*

Hours of searching and still I've found no pictures of myself, though I was pretty much flash-blind for quite a while. I was the guy wearing a floor-length, mandarin collared coat open over fishnet, with my long midnight hair down, with either cool-looking eyeliner or blue mirrored shades, a katana on my left hip and a tanto jutting out on my right. If anyone finds pics of me, I'd appreciate it ^_^.

EnigmaticAngst
06-03-2004, 01:54 AM
http://lyn.50megs.com/animazement.html My pictures are finally up. Only took 70 though.

Oh whee! Someone posted a picture of me. -snickers- Most people thought I was actually there on business since Rufus Shinra's kind of disregarded now, due to the game being seven years old.

Finding Beauty
06-03-2004, 01:56 AM
Oh whee! Someone posted a picture of me. -snickers- Most people thought I was actually there on business since Rufus Shinra's kind of disregarded now, due to the game being seven years old.

You think you were neglected, what about me? ::Sniffle.:: No one knew who I was -- especially if I wandered off from you. It's the fault of your silly duster that I didn't get my special costume done. ;P

EnigmaticAngst
06-03-2004, 03:35 AM
You think you were neglected, what about me? ::Sniffle.:: No one knew who I was -- especially if I wandered off from you. It's the fault of your silly duster that I didn't get my special costume done. ;P

I didn't force you to make the duster ... you took it upon yourself to do it.

I just need to remember from now on to get you pissed beforehand. It makes you more efficient.

abilean
06-03-2004, 03:40 AM
Hello everyone, i just joined the forum...... a little late but..
I was jack sparrow on saturday, and for the first half of the day i was swordless, but a kind pirate gave me his sword in the afternoon (thanks agian), and i was wondering if anyone had seen a picture of me with the sword... i haven't ben able to find one yet. thanks

o ya, hyperperson (name defently fits) i think i got glomped by you a couple of times.

EnigmaticAngst
06-03-2004, 05:09 AM
I was jack sparrow on saturday, and for the first half of the day i was swordless, but a kind pirate gave me his sword in the afternoon (thanks agian), and i was wondering if anyone had seen a picture of me with the sword... i haven't ben able to find one yet. thanks

o ya, hyperperson (name defently fits) i think i got glomped by you a couple of times.

I believe we took pictures of you with the sword. They're not developed yet, however when they are, I'll post a link back to them here.

Kasumiangel
06-03-2004, 09:07 AM
I think only one person recognized me and about 3 recognized my husband... We were Karla and Ashram from Lodoss Wars... Note to self: Pick a series that's maybe a little more well known for next year...

Thinking of photos- Did anyone get any good pics of my kids (the baby Vash and Wolfwood) or of my husband's armor? I got a couple, but they didn't come out very well.

prozackitten
06-03-2004, 10:02 AM
id have to say that all the pics ive seen so far are great. everyone did such a good job on their costumes. but im still lost to the fact that my pic was taken so many times and i am yet to find a pic on here. i wish i knew who the people were who had the table set up as i walked in the door, because as soon as i walked in they took my pic too. aw well, i hope to seem some of me soon, and to everyone else great job. i cant wait till next year when i plan on staying in the hotel instead of driving to and back every day

nilbus
06-03-2004, 12:20 PM
*sigh*

Hours of searching and still I've found no pictures of myself, though I was pretty much flash-blind for quite a while. I was the guy wearing a floor-length, mandarin collared coat open over fishnet, with my long midnight hair down, with either cool-looking eyeliner or blue mirrored shades, a katana on my left hip and a tanto jutting out on my right. If anyone finds pics of me, I'd appreciate it ^_^.

Hmm.. maybe you could tell us who you are or post a picture? that could help :)

dnlr
06-03-2004, 12:56 PM
I think only one person recognized me and about 3 recognized my husband... We were Karla and Ashram from Lodoss Wars... Note to self: Pick a series that's maybe a little more well known for next year...

Thinking of photos- Did anyone get any good pics of my kids (the baby Vash and Wolfwood) or of my husband's armor? I got a couple, but they didn't come out very well.

AH, don't worry, I will most likely cosplay as Parn and my GF Deedlit <3

Lyn
06-03-2004, 02:57 PM
EnigmaticAngst - I'm a BIG fan of FFVII. ^^ So I usually recognize the characters pretty easily. Totally didn't see Finding Beauty as Tseng though, otherwise I would've gotten her picture too. ;_; And even if the game is old, its never died out.

Archelon
06-03-2004, 03:19 PM
I don't think it ever will either.

Darsche
06-03-2004, 04:05 PM
Hmm.. maybe you could tell us who you are or post a picture? that could help :)

Well, I stupidly forgot to take my own camera, so I don't have any pictures, yet. And my name is Paul. Avanon knows me, and actually took pictures of me, but they've got to be developed and were from when I had just my katana. I was cosplaying as an original character of mine, no one specific, though I had a lot of people ask.

onnawufei
06-03-2004, 04:36 PM
Rather than repost the links to all my pictures I'll just post the LJ entry I did where I put the links. I posted some of the pics (mainly me and my friends, but a few others) so if you want just scroll to the bottom to get to the links:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/onnawufei/721635.html

Finding Beauty
06-03-2004, 07:45 PM
EnigmaticAngst - I'm a BIG fan of FFVII. ^^ So I usually recognize the characters pretty easily. Totally didn't see Finding Beauty as Tseng though, otherwise I would've gotten her picture too. ;_; And even if the game is old, its never died out.

Enigmatic Angst and I had the small problem that, if we ever wandered away from each other, no one really could figure out who the heck we were. She had better luck with it than I did, since Tseng has the problem of being in the game for .5 seconds, you never even fight him, and . . . well, he's mostly only recognizeable for the dot on his head.

(DOT DOT DOT.)

Finding Beauty
06-03-2004, 07:52 PM
I didn't force you to make the duster ... you took it upon yourself to do it.

I just need to remember from now on to get you pissed beforehand. It makes you more efficient.

There are no words.

GreatSG
06-03-2004, 07:54 PM

I regonized you, and I was able to get Ashrams pick durring the Hall cosplay but not your's as Karla. Which sucks, cause I really like Lodoss. And once again, sorry for not getitng the interview done! ><!

FweePockyGirl
06-03-2004, 09:31 PM
ive seen a few of my Ukyou costume (like no one knew who i was it was sad!!) but I've yet to see one of my Hilde costume. >.< if anyone sees one pwease tell me.

Hikaruchan
06-03-2004, 10:21 PM

I certainly recognized you, since I have cosplayed Karla before. Attaching hall pic of you.

Finding Beauty
06-03-2004, 10:29 PM
ive seen a few of my Ukyou costume (like no one knew who i was it was sad!!) but I've yet to see one of my Hilde costume. >.< if anyone sees one pwease tell me.

Ukyou as in from Yami no Matsuei? If so, I thought she had never been actually seen in the manga.

Kilayi
06-03-2004, 10:41 PM
umm... I have looked, and I cant seem to find me in my chocobo outfit but one time on Nilbus' site, so if you find either me or the tonberry, or both, I will love you :3

RHIshida
06-03-2004, 11:18 PM
Hey everybody! I was Jazon Bladen (hahaha) and Male Futaba on Friday and Futaba-chan on Saturday (Bright green poof wig of doom :F) I would've also been Kuroki Kaze but didn't finish my costume in time. I'm sure you all probably saw my friends Coyote, who was dressed as a Crazy-88 from Kill Bill, and my friend Mason, who was the Foot Clan ninja with the sign "Donate to the Save the Foot Clan Foundation."

"I think it was a "let's see who can make the Japanese guests laugh the loudest" cosplay."

Funny costumes and costumes with wings usually win cosplay contests. It takes alot of effort to actually make wings, and funny costumes are.. well, funny. Although, Me and Mason did get alot of laughs. All the judges were laughing at my costume and at Mason's sign. Oh, and one of these days I will make a Zhou Yu costume, one of these days.

Unfortunately, there was no plant moving this year because the authorities were apparently watching for that, but me, Sang, Farmboy and Mason hung about the tenth floor until some random person ordered us to leave the tenth floor :/ Is there something special about the tenth floor that nobody can just sit and talk or something? It was odd.

dnlr
06-03-2004, 11:36 PM
umm... I have looked, and I cant seem to find me in my chocobo outfit but one time on Nilbus' site, so if you find either me or the tonberry, or both, I will love you :3

I have that picture! I will upload it tomorrow morning, is that OK? I took it when you two were waiting in line, you were next to the huma ddr pad, lol.

EnigmaticAngst
06-03-2004, 11:47 PM
Enigmatic Angst and I had the small problem that, if we ever wandered away from each other, no one really could figure out who the heck we were. She had better luck with it than I did, since Tseng has the problem of being in the game for .5 seconds, you never even fight him, and . . . well, he's mostly only recognizeable for the dot on his head.

(DOT DOT DOT.)

Yes, the dot is his identity. ::snickers.::

Shadablade
06-04-2004, 03:15 AM
Okies...it seems that my pc wants to crap out now that im back from ani and im gonna be looking at a format, but wanted to get my pics up for anyone to see (sorry for this being a bit of a thread jumpper, but other was liek 10 pages long?)

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v245/Shadablade/

Nothing fancy as my Html prog now seems to think my windows prog is invalid...or is it the other way around????....Anyways, if you see a pic of yourself or friend, email me at Shadablade@charter.net or PM me and i can get you the full size orig. as these are resized and shrunk.

Also, To the witch hunter Robin and Boton cosplayers, Im pretty sure i got pics of both of yas. Dbl check to see if its you and let me know.

Enjoys!!

P.S. Am-Angel, if you out there i got a good shot of you in your cos (great job again) But we gonna try to one -up yas with some FFXI armor if we can! :P

Kilayi
06-04-2004, 01:16 PM
I have that picture! I will upload it tomorrow morning, is that OK? I took it when you two were waiting in line, you were next to the huma ddr pad, lol.
Yay! Thank you, and if you could, can you PM me with the link or something, as I will be out of town for the next few days and will forget or something XP

DDR Faery Spice
06-04-2004, 01:18 PM
i need to find more(and better) pics of Steven and Laura's cosplay group...can someone pm me links??
Oh yeah...they were the roxxinatin' Angel Sanctuary group.

nilbus
06-04-2004, 01:52 PM
Okies...it seems that my pc wants to crap out now that im back from ani and im gonna be looking at a format, but wanted to get my pics up for anyone to see (sorry for this being a bit of a thread jumpper, but other was liek 10 pages long?)

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v245/Shadablade/

Nothing fancy as my Html prog now seems to think my windows prog is invalid...or is it the other way around????....Anyways, if you see a pic of yourself or friend, email me at Shadablade@charter.net or PM me and i can get you the full size orig. as these are resized and shrunk.

Also, To the witch hunter Robin and Boton cosplayers, Im pretty sure i got pics of both of yas. Dbl check to see if its you and let me know.

Enjoys!!

P.S. Am-Angel, if you out there i got a good shot of you in your cos (great job again) But we gonna try to one -up yas with some FFXI armor if we can! :P

cool [= You got some pretty good pics

GreatSG
06-04-2004, 02:20 PM
i need to find more(and better) pics of Steven and Laura's cosplay group...can someone pm me links??

http://img39.photobucket.com/albums/v119/Greatsg/AZ04/cos69.jpg
Best pic I got of them

Finding Beauty
06-04-2004, 02:39 PM

I got a few pictures of them -- but I won't have my film back until Thursday. And, it will probably take me until Friday to get all the pictures scanned. ;x

Amethyst Angel
06-04-2004, 02:41 PM
Enjoys!!

Awesome! You got a really good shot of me.

Send me pics of the armor as soon as you're done with it and I'll put you in my tutorial Misc. armor cosplay gallery. Can't ait to see it!

Teresa (AA)

Triban
06-04-2004, 05:14 PM
Hi, I cos-played Gaara at animazement i was there on saturday with orochimaru and temari. These are some amazing pics guys unfortunatly i didn't get time to take a whole lot as i was only there a few hours. This was my first anime con so its all a new experiance but awsome all around.
Captain Jack Sparrow i loved your costume you did a great job ;p
I enjoy the awsome photos (specailly all the good shots of the chibi lee and the little vash and wolfwood!)
If anyone snagged any pics of us (i think i saw 2) let me know but thats no big deal.
I have some pics of some other naruto cosplay. and was looking for one of the girl that did edward Elric from FMA without the red coat but with the metal arm.

Hikaruchan
06-05-2004, 02:27 AM

Which one, the ones that went on stage or the ones in the hall? I have pics of 2 different good AS groups.

Hikaruchan
06-05-2004, 02:45 AM
Hi, I cos-played Gaara at animazement i was there on saturday with orochimaru and temari.
If anyone snagged any pics of us (i think i saw 2) let me know but thats no big deal.

I don't know what some of the Naruto characters look like, but I did get a Gaara pic attaching.

Dracos
06-05-2004, 12:07 PM

Pshh XD For chase. Haha

Hey Lyn, bet you can't guess who I was! :crylaugh:

Triban
06-05-2004, 01:20 PM
o.o yes thats a gaara! tho not me ;p i was a very small female gaara
i saw that one around though. Thanks!

Lyn
06-05-2004, 05:14 PM
Dracos - Hm...I wonder. XP Welp, since you've got Sephiroth written all over the place, I'd imagine you were Seph. Now the question is, which Seph were you? Were you the Kingdom Hearts Seph that I kept hitting in the head with my hat? lol

IXArachneXI
06-05-2004, 05:41 PM
I have found myself on a couple of pages, so thanks to everyone that took my picture! I should be getting my pictures soon, so hopefully I'll put them up for people to see.

Neko Cathy
06-06-2004, 10:39 AM
http://img35.photobucket.com/albums/v106/nekocathy/animazement/

My pics are up. Sorry to disappoint a lot of people, but there are not a lot of cosplay pics. AZ was kinda my ... Rebelcosplay.com/bf reunion. But check out Leilani's and my Final Fantasy M&M creations! :D

fairel
06-06-2004, 10:47 AM
http://img35.photobucket.com/albums/v106/nekocathy/animazement/

My pics are up. Sorry to disappoint a lot of people, but there are not a lot of cosplay pics. AZ was kinda my ... Rebelcosplay.com/bf reunion. But check out Leilani's and my Final Fantasy M&M creations! :D

your album is password protected :(

Hikaruchan
06-06-2004, 03:42 PM
I know. I've been having a hard time finding pictures of me as well. (I think I found one pic of me at fansview and one on someone else's site.) Oh well. At least my friend Kate got plenty of pictures of me.

I actually have more pics of you from your panel than in costume. Sigh. Costume work/repairs had me running off to my room alot, so didn't get as many posed hall pics as I wanted to get.

Neko Cathy
06-06-2004, 06:51 PM
your album is password protected :(

Ah don't worry... I also posted them on my cosplay.com gallery. :)

Archelon
06-06-2004, 06:57 PM
I just got my pictures back today, and I hope to have them up by this weekend.

Grav
06-06-2004, 11:15 PM
I've been looking through the links and have found one photo of me and several of my friends. Sadly my camera was opened by someone *cough* shoe stealing pirate *cough* So my photos are gone.

I was the short Gackt guy carrying the fox for a lot of friday, on a leash being dragged at the mecy of strangers saturday and Kamui form x/1999 also being dragged. Alo if anyone has photos of me walking the two guys in girl uniforms I bought at the auction.

Also, Hi Hyperperson! It was fun dancing friday night.

That out of the way. Maybe in the future there should be some organized photo gallery everyone can submit too so it won't be so complex a process finding a photo.

Final Tally
Hugs 503
Kisses on the cheek 145
Picked up 34
Biten 12
Walked on leash 67
mistaken for girl ...too many times...
Tongue biten once...I'm regaining taste now.

nilbus
06-07-2004, 12:06 AM
I think I remember you. where is there a picture of you?

I've been looking through the links and have found one photo of me and several of my friends. Sadly my camera was opened by someone *cough* shoe stealing pirate *cough* So my photos are gone.

I was the short Gackt guy carrying the fox for a lot of friday, on a leash being dragged at the mecy of strangers saturday and Kamui form x/1999 also being dragged. Alo if anyone has photos of me walking the two guys in girl uniforms I bought at the auction.

That out of the way. Maybe in the future there should be some organized photo gallery everyone can submit too so it won't be so complex a process finding a photo.

Final Tally
Hugs 503
Kisses on the cheek 145
Picked up 34
Biten 12
Walked on leash 67

Hikaruchan
06-07-2004, 12:38 AM
I've uploaded my first 100 pics at http://www.icosplay.com/az2k4/az2004.html

TeRRaFLaMe
06-07-2004, 02:30 AM

Final Tally
Hugs 503
Kisses on the cheek 145
Picked up 34
Biten 12
Walked on leash 67

Were you the kid who was dancing around in the Artist Alley with everyone on Saturday night? I think you were doing something resembling riverdancing at one point in time... and I think you mighta been dancing with the drunk Vash, too? Unless I'm thinking of someone else. XD

fairel
06-07-2004, 10:53 AM

Great photos!

fairel
06-07-2004, 10:59 AM
Great pictures! any possibilty I could use some in my cosplay.com photogallery?

Grav
06-07-2004, 09:36 PM
Hey Nilbus. I think the photo was actually in your little gallery. It was the one with me in the faux fur hat covering and scarf. My red fox balancing on top of my hat

TeRRaFLaMe, that probably was me. I can't remember everyone I danced with, I kept switching partners.

lumichan
06-07-2004, 09:51 PM

Ooh, nice. I think your site has some of the best pictures I found of me yet. ^_^

Hikaruchan
06-07-2004, 10:49 PM
Great photos!

Thanks, I've got some more of you all coming - from when you were w 1 of the Angel Sanctuary groups in the hall and also from the contest. I was triple bursting pics during the contest to up chances of getting good poses - pics will be on the small side to look okay from that (no flash when triple burst). I was also on the opposite side of stage from Fansview, so get 2 different angles (though Keven was closer w a better camera).

Anyone who wants to use pics I took is free to do so, as long as credit to icosplay.com is given. I also have larger unedited files if persons costuming want them.

nilbus
06-08-2004, 01:14 AM
add one to that... oops ^^;
Those clothes just look totally girly :P

DDR Faery Spice
06-08-2004, 02:43 PM
Avanon knows me, and actually took pictures of me
I think I have pics of you....If you were with Sara at any point in time, I prolly do. XD

Grav--yanno, a good many of these wannabe-bishounen would kill to be mistaken for a girl....^___^

I wish I had danced with more people, I just seemed to be sorta invisible. Danced with, like 4 people total, both nights>.<

Pshh XD For chase. Haha
Actually, for me. :|

fairel
06-08-2004, 11:27 PM
To get the thread back on topic ;) heh.. um I noticed that the Banzai gallery is Finally up!! yay. Here's a link.

http://banzai.clutter.nu/gallery.html

(THESE ARE NOT MY PICTURES) .. just passing the news along :)

hyperperson
06-09-2004, 03:08 PM
hey did anyone get any good pics of the girl dressed as Kamatari from Rurouni Kenshin? She's my friend and I need some good pics of her to email my other friend. Unfortunatly I didnt get a lot of good ones of her. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

peachrin
06-09-2004, 03:38 PM
does anyone remember seeing a small Chii accompanied by a Zima and Dita at the con? :lost: And I realize I already posted on here about it...but it seems like a billion people stopped to glomp me and take pictures and yet there are none that I have seen as of yet. X.x It's really frustrating! Please if someone remembers me or knows of someone with pictures tell me! :waaaah:

:heart: Peach

Kytri
06-09-2004, 04:09 PM
does anyone remember seeing a small Chii accompanied by a Zima and Dita at the con? :lost: And I realize I already posted on here about it...but it seems like a billion people stopped to glomp me and take pictures and yet there are none that I have seen as of yet. X.x It's really frustrating! Please if someone remembers me or knows of someone with pictures tell me! :waaaah:

I was the Dita with her. Seriously, if anyone got a picture of us please let me know and send a link, you can PM it to one of us if you don't want to post it here.

Finding Beauty
06-09-2004, 09:34 PM

If you'll explain to me about what they'd look like, I'll search through my pictures when I get them tomorrow (yay for pictures tomorrow!!) and let you know. However, I'll admit I mostly only took pictures of people who I either recognized the character -- or who had really exceptional costumes.

peachrin
06-10-2004, 11:00 AM
If you'll explain to me about what they'd look like, I'll search through my pictures when I get them tomorrow (yay for pictures tomorrow!!) and let you know. However, I'll admit I mostly only took pictures of people who I either recognized the character -- or who had really exceptional costumes.

I was wearing Chii's dress from volume 3 of the manga (a white dress with blue lacy-like trim) and Josh and Kytri were wearing Zima and Dita's most recognizable outfits (mostly all black with trench coat like jackets and some purple pieces of cloth here and there. @.@ Kytri would know better how it looked than I)
The reason I'm looking so vigorously is because it wsa my first convention ever and I'd like to have something to remember it by X.x I was stupid and did not think to bring a camera myself.
Thank you SO much if you have a picture =) Yaysies
:heart: from Peach

split
06-10-2004, 01:51 PM
i never got glomped once -_-

not even by hyperperson

this one guy was undressing me with his eyes
but that was the extent of the action i received.

http://l3t.2ya.com/hokage_owns.jpg
me showing naruto and kakashi how its done :square:

Finding Beauty
06-10-2004, 03:49 PM
I was wearing Chii's dress from volume 3 of the manga (a white dress with blue lacy-like trim) and Josh and Kytri were wearing Zima and Dita's most recognizable outfits (mostly all black with trench coat like jackets and some purple pieces of cloth here and there. @.@ Kytri would know better how it looked than I)
The reason I'm looking so vigorously is because it wsa my first convention ever and I'd like to have something to remember it by X.x I was stupid and did not think to bring a camera myself.
Thank you SO much if you have a picture =) Yaysies
:heart: from Peach

I think I stalked you guys around a while trying to figure out what you were ... were you at the opening ceremony's concert, sitting near the end of a row? I may have gotten a picture, I'm not sure. If you remember a person in a blue suit snapping a photo, then I did -- I always made sure to ask people if they minded before I took their photos. :)

quadrain61
06-10-2004, 04:09 PM
I always made sure to ask people if they minded before I took their photos.

Same here. I also try to resist taking pics around hotel areas and when they are not distracted with other people. I sometimes join bandwagons when other people are taking pics.

nilbus
06-10-2004, 09:02 PM
i never got glomped once -_-

not even by hyperperson

this one guy was undressing me with his eyes
but that was the extent of the action i received.

http://l3t.2ya.com/hokage_owns.jpg
me showing naruto and kakashi how its done :square:

I remember seeing you. ^_^

Kytri
06-10-2004, 09:54 PM
I think I stalked you guys around a while trying to figure out what you were ... were you at the opening ceremony's concert, sitting near the end of a row? I may have gotten a picture, I'm not sure. If you remember a person in a blue suit snapping a photo, then I did -- I always made sure to ask people if they minded before I took their photos. :)

hmm I don't think that was us. It seemed like we got quite a lot of pictures taken, I'm surprised I haven't been able to find any online.

Finding Beauty
06-11-2004, 01:59 AM
I sometimes join bandwagons when other people are taking pics.

I did the same thing -- which, unfortunately, landed me with a lot of pictures with other people butting in. Le sigh.

Finding Beauty
06-11-2004, 03:14 AM
Okay, my photo gallery is finally up. :)

It can be found here: http://members.aol.com/yoursnevermore/index.html

Don't even bother trying to hotlink; I don't really care about free ISP-given bandwidth, but AOL doesn't allow it.

Miaka_Yuuki
06-11-2004, 03:35 AM
hello!!! i'm that odd Miaka that only had the spring unform 'cause she didn't have that long to make it... i found out i was going like 2 weeks before the convention... anyway i just wanted to say i love all of your pics and Hikaru thank you so verry verry much for putting those cosplay pics up of me and my group i couldn't find anny ^.^;;; well only a few... but that isint the point! anyway thank you for your pics from the convention and as i said before i like all of everyones pics on their site!!! i will soon have my pics up too... anyway... c ya!

nilbus
06-11-2004, 03:36 AM
Okay, my photo gallery is finally up. :)

It can be found here: http://members.aol.com/yoursnevermore/index.html

Don't even bother trying to hotlink; I don't really care about free ISP-given bandwidth, but AOL doesn't allow it.
I love the banner for your webpage ^_^

Finding Beauty
06-11-2004, 03:38 AM
I love the banner for your webpage ^_^

Thank you. :) I thought it would be something interesting and creative -- that, and I was lazy and couldn't think of anything for a layout besides that except for using the pictures on a banner.

nilbus
06-11-2004, 12:49 PM
Thank you. :) I thought it would be something interesting and creative -- that, and I was lazy and couldn't think of anything for a layout besides that except for using the pictures on a banner.

Mind if I steal that really awesome pic of tuxedo mask for my site? He's a really good friend of mine.

Finding Beauty
06-11-2004, 02:56 PM
Mind if I steal that really awesome pic of tuxedo mask for my site? He's a really good friend of mine.

Feel free; and thanks for actually asking. :) Where is your site, out of curiosity?

Archelon
06-11-2004, 05:28 PM
Weee! You loved my shoes! XD

E.Rak
06-11-2004, 10:11 PM

I have one of you holding a sword to my neck.. Love you Jack. See you at Nekocon.

http://erakart.com/MeandJack.jpg

nilbus
06-12-2004, 12:36 AM
Feel free; and thanks for actually asking. :) Where is your site, out of curiosity?
http://www.nilbus.com/pics/animazement
Hopefully it won't lag too much. I have bittorrent running lately getting Samurai Champloo, which is Awesome btw :)

Prof Farnsworth
06-12-2004, 03:41 AM
OK, I've finally uploaded a bunch of my photos to my site.

http://angelfire.com/nc3/jmwphotography

click on the link that says Animazement 2004, but I'm sure that you could have figured that out. :cool:

Nuriko_no_Miko
06-12-2004, 04:06 AM
Yo minna ^-^
I don't come on here very often, so - chances are - you don't know me. XD
Unfortunately, my digital camera didn't make it to the con, and as such I have no pictures to offer you guys. Gomen ne!
I have a question, though - I've been having a bit of trouble finding pictures of myself in one of the two costumes I wore to the con. I've found a few of me in my (rather bright) Nuriko costume, but I can't find any of my Yuna costume.
I only have a few that friends have sent me - here's one of them:
Yuna from FFX-2 (http://img3.imageshack.us/my.php?loc=img3&image=IzzyasYuna.jpg)
I looked through all of the links posted here, and I found a picture on icosplay.com... but that's it T_T Any and all help from you guys would be much, much appreciated! Please PM me if you can help ^-^

Prof Farnsworth
06-12-2004, 04:16 AM
Huh, that's weird. Page six didn't come up. Ok I've fixed it. Try it again. There's one of you and a Lenne cosplayer. Here's one of just you:

Hikaruchan
06-12-2004, 05:09 AM
I have uploaded 124 more photos, pages 6-9 at http://www.icosplay.com/az2k4/az2004.html

Finding Beauty
06-13-2004, 12:26 AM
Weee! You loved my shoes! XD

Yes, I did. They were very Mickey-like shoes. The nose and ears were nice touches too, of course, since ... well, mouse.

Archelon
06-13-2004, 01:02 AM
Thanks. Yeah, evidently, it's illegal to sell Mickey masks now or something. o.O Least that's what the Disney Store told me. So I had to make do.

Nickachu
06-13-2004, 03:33 AM
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v249/Nickachu/

There's a small photo gallery. Mostly pictures of me and the girls I came with, but cute pictures nonetheless.

nilbus
06-13-2004, 05:09 PM
Nikachu, were you the Rabbit?

click on the link that says Animazement 2004, but I'm sure that you could have figured that out. :cool:
You took a lot of really awesome pictures! ^_^ Thanks

peachrin
06-15-2004, 12:17 AM

! I think I remember seeing you =D But I don't remember if you took my picture... So many people x.x and so little brain capacity.
Blahsies, oh well =) thankies anways

abilean
06-15-2004, 02:35 AM
i have a very strange request. there was a yaoi fans panel run by the president of my anime club. and i am looking for some pictures of that.... and i am hoping to find one of the two guys running it kissing. i think it will be a usefull picture to have around... especially sence they are both strait and have girlfriends :).... but it did get everyone attention!
thanks

Nuriko_no_Miko
06-15-2004, 02:59 AM
i have a very strange request. there was a yaoi fans panel run by the president of my anime club. and i am looking for some pictures of that.... and i am hoping to find one of the two guys running it kissing. i think it will be a usefull picture to have around... especially sence they are both strait and have girlfriends :).... but it did get everyone attention!
thanks

Jack Sparrow, the yaoi fan! XD
I think it's at a Yahoo group.... check under the topic labeled "Yaoi fanpanel"... or something. I forget the name - but they'll tell you how to find the pictures from the yaoi event.... thingy. Yeah.

Finding Beauty
06-15-2004, 11:52 AM
Thanks. Yeah, evidently, it's illegal to sell Mickey masks now or something. o.O Least that's what the Disney Store told me. So I had to make do.

That's bizarre. Did you check eBay?

Archelon
06-15-2004, 03:49 PM
Yeah, but oddly enough, there weren't any. *shrugs* At the time anyway. I'm sure if I looked now there would probably be a ton.

Tri23
06-15-2004, 08:13 PM
Quick plug for my Animazement PhotoSite. Figure this is a good place to get the word out. All the pictures are up except those embaressing ones of me and Chika Sakamoto. Working on the Sorted Galleries, Movies, and Reviews.

Tri23's Makeshift PhotoHut
http://www.tri23.dyndns.org
Over 1,500 Photos! Movies and much more comming soon!

Hope you all enjoy! Working on making photos easier to find.

Lyn
06-15-2004, 08:44 PM
Wow, that's a lot of pictures. It really sucks about the lighting of your pictures though. Some really are like impossible to make out because of it. ;_;

http://www.tri23.dyndns.org/photos/friday/DSC00212.JPG - OMG, what was up with this random shot? XP And you got me with my real hair! *freaks and dies* j/k But dude, that must have been RIGHT after I took the wig off and I honestly thought no one got a picture of me walking around like that. o_o; And love the expression on ShatteredSunset's face there. Classic. ^^

http://www.tri23.dyndns.org/photos/saturday/saturday1/DSC00013.JPG - I don't look very happy here but I actually rather like how this one looks. Don't know why. ^^; And I honestly don't know why I look so unhappy O_o;

http://www.tri23.dyndns.org/photos/saturday/saturday1/DSC00230.JPG - "Sunlit gothic girls"? Just to let you know, they're Angel Sanctuary and the one in black isn't a girl. ^^;

fairel
06-15-2004, 09:08 PM
Quick plug for my Animazement PhotoSite. Figure this is a good place to get the word out. All the pictures are up except those embaressing ones of me and Chika Sakamoto. Working on the Sorted Galleries, Movies, and Reviews.

Tri23's Makeshift PhotoHut
http://www.tri23.dyndns.org
Over 1,500 Photos! Movies and much more comming soon!

WOWWWW soo many pictures!!! you roxors and stuff. Although the lighting was bad in many pics.. I Still Salute you!

I am a bit surprised I did not see any pictures of the spatula ninjas..

Tri23
06-15-2004, 09:09 PM
[QUOTE=Lyn]Wow, that's a lot of pictures. It really sucks about the lighting of your pictures though. Some really are like impossible to make out because of it. ;_;

Sorry! *sniffle* I know.. I don't like using the flash because it causes that red-eye and often the coloring turns out drastically worse than if I used no flash at all. Plus, I only had one battery for the camera, and if I used the flash, I'd make it only to about 100 shots. Heck, I was recharging the sucker as much as I could.

I like taking them with the high exposure, but I can never get people to hold absolutely still. Specially for the number of shots I take. :p

Again, the site is of all the pictures, unedited. I know there are some pictures that look like I left the lense on. I'll let you all go through them and take the ones you like, and also send me the edited ones. :)

Oh yeah.. no costume, but here is my favorite pic of me :)
http://www.tri23.dyndns.org/photos/sunday/sunday3/DSC00067.JPG

Tri23
06-15-2004, 09:11 PM
WOWWWW soo many pictures!!! you roxors and stuff. Although the lighting was bad in many pics.. I Still Salute you!

I am a bit surprised I did not see any pictures of the spatula ninjas..

Spatual Ninjas - (sorry, they got caught up in the Sunday Volunteer pics.)
This is pictures of them after they jumped into the pool with their clothes on.

http://www.tri23.dyndns.org/photos_sunday_section2_index4.asp
http://www.tri23.dyndns.org/photos_sunday_section3_index1.asp

fairel
06-15-2004, 09:12 PM
Spatual Ninjas - (sorry, they got caught up in the Sunday Volunteer pics.)
This is pictures of them after they jumped into the pool with their clothes on.

http://www.tri23.dyndns.org/photos_sunday_section2_index4.asp
http://www.tri23.dyndns.org/photos_sunday_section3_index1.asp

wow.. you really were like everywhere. You are a ninja!

Finding Beauty
06-15-2004, 09:21 PM

I got lost somewhere in wading through them and gave up, though I figure with that many you must have a picture of me (or of my friends) in there somewhere. @.@;

Prof Farnsworth
06-16-2004, 10:48 AM
[QUOTE=Lyn]I don't like using the flash because it causes that red-eye ... Oh yeah.. no costume, but here is my favorite pic of me :)
http://www.tri23.dyndns.org/photos/sunday/sunday3/DSC00067.JPG

I don't know how experienced with photography you are, so if any of this sounds snooty I apologize ahead of time.

Are you using a P&S or SLR? With an slr you should have no red eye, as the farther the flash is from the lens the better. A digital SLR *shameless plug* such as the Canon EOS-10D *end shameless plug* is a really great advanced amateur SLR, unfortunately I can't quite afford it (I'm almost there, though). But all the photos I've taken with my P&S came out fine with the flash. The red-eye-reduction flash usually works pretty well, but it doesn't eliminate it. If there is any extraordinary red-eye, I usually Photoshop it out. As for the lighting, have you tried increasing the ISO speed or widening the aperture? If your camera has exposure compensation (which adjusts the f/stops by -2 to +2 EV) you could use that to override the camera's metered exposure. However that's only really practical if your scene has a lot of contrast in it. Also, if you increase the e.c. too much you will lose detail. I've gotten some good low-light and creative shots by fiddling with the manual controls. I suggest playing around with it. But your best bet would be to use a flash. Red eye may be annoying, but you can somewhat correct it. One can't however, correct an underexposed shot. You could push it a bit, but too much, and it'd be grainy.

Well, that's my 2 pence.

By the way, has anyone ever told you that you remind them of Pauly Shore? Ow-oooo, Bud-dy!

quadrain61
06-16-2004, 11:48 AM
^ Man I can't save enough for those canon ones so I just went for a Sony DSC F-828. Some minor problems but it dowsn't bother me. Yeah all the settings I didn't have time before Animazement to play with the camera becasue of exams and schools, so I'm sorry about using point and shoot purpose of the camera. I'm pretty much ready for otakon becase of the f/stop and tons of other things about the camera...Night Vision heh heh heh.

I even praticed taking pictures of a cat that was around my house for a couple of hours.

http://quadrain.classycutssalon.com/netcat/index.html

Tri23
06-16-2004, 11:55 AM
I don't know how experienced with photography you are, so if any of this sounds snooty I apologize ahead of time.

...Well, that's my 2 pence.

By the way, has anyone ever told you that you remind them of Pauly Shore? Ow-oooo, Bud-dy!

Not snooty at all. Actually, very insightful. I have no real photgraphic experiance than trial and error. I didn't mess with the settings much due to the number of shots I take, and the time it takes to go through the menus. I am using a Sony Cybershot camera for the pics, it's not the new hottness, but it works well.

The only place I had REAL lighting issues was that lounge area right infront of the main auditorium. There is hardly any good lighting, but that is where everybody hung out in costumes, and there were the easiest shots to get.

Are you guys finding the site useful at all? I still need to make the in-gallery navigation buttons, but I am trying to get all the sections up and running. I finished the Guests Galleries yesterday... and again.. Does anybody have any shots of Scott Houle? I totally missed him!

Not sure if I am going to have time tonight, but I'd like to try to get a movie up and loaded on the site. Though, I am having second thoughts since I tried to do a preview and the site told me I had too many users. I think my little computer can only hold about 4 people downloading pictures at one time.

j-chan
06-16-2004, 12:33 PM
Aw, Tri23. :L

I, for one, am very appreciative. You were one of the few people who actually caught a picture of me in my cosplay outfit. True, I was in an awkward pose (camera-fondling, anyone?), but still! My back is famous, too!

Did you get video of the Shoujo-Jojo dance party? I'd love to see that. :0

Anyway. Yes. Your site ROCKS in a BIG BIG WAY. Thanks for bringing back the memories so... vividly. ;D

Tri23
06-16-2004, 01:54 PM
Aw, Tri23. :L

You were one of the few people who actually caught a picture of me in my cosplay outfit. True, I was in an awkward pose (camera-fondling, anyone?), but still! My back is famous, too!

Did you get video of the Shoujo-Jojo dance party? I'd love to see that. :0

Hmmmm... Shoujo-Jojo dance party? Nani? When did this take place? Was this the Friday or Saturday dance, or some underground dance party? I've got 18 hours of video tape I haven't even gone through yet, though I did take a peek at the Taiko Drum ceramony. That'll be probally the first thing I capture next to the translator guy singing the first verse to "Hey Jude". :)

What day was did this dance take place? What time?

j-chan
06-16-2004, 01:59 PM
Hmmmm... Shoujo-Jojo dance party? Nani? When did this take place? Was this the Friday or Saturday dance, or some underground dance party? I've got 18 hours of video tape I haven't even gone through yet, though I did take a peek at the Taiko Drum ceramony. That'll be probally the first thing I capture next to the translator guy singing the first verse to "Hey Jude". :)

What day was did this dance take place? What time?

Oh, it's not as big a thing as it sounds like. ;p That's what I've called the little "dance party"/sing-a-long that went on in the Artist Alley on Saturday night. Shoujo-Jojo played lots of fun music, and there was a lot of boisterous song and dance, including a huge sing-a-long of Bohemian Rhapsody with AIR GUITARS! and a bunch of Monty Python songs. It went on for a few hours, until the Video Room made us turn down the volume. (Oops!)

Just a little thing, but I was curious. :D It's not often I get to see myself acting stupid on video.

Tri23
06-16-2004, 02:59 PM
Was it this time?
http://www.tri23.dyndns.org/photos/saturday/saturday3/DSC00052.JPG

I got a couple of pictures of the guy who had one of the first booths singing with another girl at the top of their alto lungs. I don't think I had the video camera then, so I probally missed it. I think the camera was set up running in the dance unattended.

nilbus
06-16-2004, 05:15 PM
haha, cool. I wish I'd seen that

Finding Beauty
06-16-2004, 09:01 PM
The only place I had REAL lighting issues was that lounge area right infront of the main auditorium. There is hardly any good lighting, but that is where everybody hung out in costumes, and there were the easiest shots to get.

I had lighting issues in Artist Alley, right outside the Dealer's Room, and in the area kind of right in front of the Starbuck's, where some of my pictures turned out really dark. Including the one of the Leon cosplayer I abandoned my iced latte to chase down! >.<

quadrain61
06-16-2004, 09:06 PM
The only place I had REAL lighting issues was that lounge area right infront of the main auditorium. There is hardly any good lighting, but that is where everybody hung out in costumes, and there were the easiest shots to get
MY real bad experience with lighting were in general around windows, doors, and skylights.

MouseOfJustice
06-16-2004, 10:06 PM
Waii! Tri23, I'm so happy!

Grav
06-16-2004, 10:28 PM
The Shojo-jojo dance was better than the real one in my opinion. I had a lot of fun dancing and basically being as childish as possible. I'm glad I found a few photos of it even if most are a bit blurry. COnsidering all the movment it's not odd.

Kilayi
06-16-2004, 10:58 PM
I love you Tri23!
You are one of two people (Nilbus being the other and I love him too) that got a picture of me in my chocobo costume!
What is weird is that I didn't even know you took it O.o

sarabug
06-17-2004, 09:54 AM
yay! even though i have somehow eluded most of the fantastic photographers, you have managed to capture me in one of my defining moments at AZ!
me totally punking out some little kid in smash bros! (http://www.tri23.dyndns.org/photos/saturday/saturday3/DSC00081.JPG)

FRANK THE BUNNY
06-17-2004, 10:29 AM
(gets teary eyed)

Does anyone have pictures of me?

I was the lupin with a red jacket, Black shirt, goldish yellow tie, cackey pants, and drawn sideburns, i might be with a jigen that looks like a Amish guy.

Tri23
06-17-2004, 02:51 PM
Do you have a picture of your face? Unless it was a really outlandish costume, I really can't remember. Bex had us popping speed pills to keep us working. I can't really remember anything from that convention... except... all that blood.. *curls into a fetal position and begins rocking himself.*

j-chan
06-17-2004, 04:05 PM
FRANK, were you almost last in the line to the Cosplay? And sitting next to a girl with wearing a bright pink wig, a yellow wrap, and a dark pink halter dress?

If so, I know where you are. :D

FRANK THE BUNNY
06-17-2004, 08:58 PM
Yeah thats me!

Tri23
06-17-2004, 10:20 PM
Yeah thats me!

I think she was stalking you at the con. In fact, I think if you look at every picture of you, you probally can see her looming in your shadow. Did you hear that? Oh no! She's inside the house... RUN!

So, did you ever find the picture?

j-chan
06-17-2004, 10:26 PM
;p I'll have you know that I was that pink-haired girl. And, suffice to say, I only remembered that there was a Lupin beside me because I had to sit in that line for so long. XD Plus I remember your friends' painted-on facial hair.

That said, there were only two pictures of me in costume. ;p The other two were at the Shojo-Jojo thing, one being of my back--woo!

Hm. The site seems to be down right now, but try looking in the Saturday section, in the middle category (with the Cosplay), and in the section talking about "Lupin, first with the ladies but last in line." You should be in there near the beginning, if memory serves. And darn, Tri23, if you didn't catch me in an awkward pose.

Tri23
06-17-2004, 11:43 PM
Sorry.. the connection died. I had to restart the network. :P I think Roadrunner might be booting me off. The sites been hoppin, plus the next episode of Naruto came up and I couldn't resist. :)

I did fix the server so there isn't anymore of that "Too many users connected" message. Hope it runs smoother now. (well, smoother after I get Naruto 88) :)

FRANK THE BUNNY
06-18-2004, 10:31 AM
Hm. The site seems to be down right now, but try looking in the Saturday section, in the middle category (with the Cosplay), and in the section talking about "Lupin, first with the ladies but last in line." You should be in there near the beginning, if memory serves. And darn, Tri23, if you didn't catch me in an awkward pose.

wait im confused(sorry, im not really good with directions :lost: ), what site are u talking about?

Tri23
06-18-2004, 11:58 AM
http://www.tri23.dyndns.org/photos_saturday_section2_index5.asp

There ya go. :)

FRANK THE BUNNY
06-18-2004, 09:34 PM
EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 :)

thank u, now I feel special (especially since i was in that section description)
thank u again!

Katu Fushigi
06-18-2004, 10:24 PM
Hello!! I was wondering if you people could help me? I'm looking for pictures of me and my friend. We were cosplaying as Miroku and Sango from Inu-yasha. You'd recognize her before me- she's what I would describe as "Hobbit-sized". She, like every other travelling clothes Sango had a Kirara plushie. Please, I'm begging on hands and knees, if you could help me! I've only found one picture, and it's of us in the large Inu-Yasha cosplay group.

If anyone there remembers, I was the Miroku with the Nikon Camera, who yelled to find a Naraku for our group shot (look in the back, he's next to the other Miroku, I'm on the end) and who attempted to sell myself for a dollar, and give Sango away for free. We were selling fifty cent sketches on Sunday!

Please, if you can help, thank you!!

nilbus
06-18-2004, 10:57 PM
http://www.nilbus.com/pics/animazement/dscf0949.jpg.full.jpg
Which ones are you in this pic?

Tri23
06-19-2004, 02:45 PM

Oooh! Nice shot! Crop that one passer-by out, and that is perfect for like wallet-size or maybe a quick frame and give it to your dad for father's day. Heehe.. there's a conversation for the office.

"See Bob, my daughter is dressed up as the re-incarnation of a shinto priestess from Japan's early dynstasty era."

Well, I know I got a picture of the three girls in the center, and I think a picture of one Inu-yasha humping the carpet. The two miroku's, I don't recall.. I don't really like taking pictures of Miroku's, infact.. I don't really like taking pictures of guys in general.

Bottom (group)
http://www.tri23.dyndns.org/photos_saturday_section1_index10.asp

Top (group)
http://www.tri23.dyndns.org/photos_saturday_section1_index11.asp

Wrong Sango, I think...
http://www.tri23.dyndns.org/photos_saturday_section2_index3.asp
Top of page upper right hand corner.

Katu Fushigi
06-21-2004, 06:41 PM

Farthest Miroku (My Hand's in the air) and the farthest Sango. ^__^

nilbus
06-21-2004, 10:30 PM
Farthest Miroku (My Hand's in the air) and the farthest Sango. ^__^
That's the only one I have of you then.

evenstar1
06-22-2004, 10:31 AM
You have video? That so rocks! Is it on the computer? I would love to see it!

hey, it's the tohru from saturday. i have your email and i have one good pic of our group so i'll send that to you. :p

evenstar1
06-22-2004, 10:50 AM
tri23,

just to set things straight i was not humping the carpet. i had just been told to sit for trying to steal the shikon shards from the kagome and i was attempting to get up but decided i was to lazy and just layed there.

evenstar1
06-22-2004, 10:54 AM
katu fushigi,

hey i was the inuyasha who had the shikon shards before the jar shattered. i bought two of your sketches which i now proudly hang on my wall. man i wish i could draw people. anyways i'm having the same problem the only pic i've found is the group pic. i guess i should suspect that since we stood there for like 20 min.

evenstar1
06-22-2004, 11:17 AM

hey, i love the pic you got of me. i was the inuyasha holding sesshoumaru's boa. it seemed to attract a lot of attention.

evenstar1
06-22-2004, 11:26 AM
I have uploaded 124 more photos, pages 6-9 at http://www.icosplay.com/az2k4/az2004.html

hey, it's the inuyasha from sunday. i love the pic you got of me fighting sesshy and kagome fighting kikyo. you have so many great pics and the cosplay skit ones i've never seen any before. again great pics and your costume(s) were some of the best i saw.

evenstar1
06-22-2004, 11:34 AM
I have found myself on a couple of pages, so thanks to everyone that took my picture! I should be getting my pictures soon, so hopefully I'll put them up for people to see.

hey, i don't know if you remeber me, but i was the inuyasha in the dealers room that tried to hide behind you from sango. you were an awesome kaede. i've never seen anyone cosplay her before and i think the character should be done more.

nilbus
06-22-2004, 02:17 PM
evenstar1

Haha, 6 posts ever, and all in the same thread right in a row :P
nice

evenstar1
06-22-2004, 02:27 PM
evenstar1

Haha, 6 posts ever, and all in the same thread right in a row :P
nice

can't help it i got bored, plus i had to set a few things straight. i was also the inuyasha that got attacked by the octopus.

Lyn
06-22-2004, 02:35 PM
evenstar1 - Please don't waste posts when you can say all those things in just one post. Its also why there's an Edit ability so that you can edit and add things if you need to. The excessive posting gets annoying really fast. ^^;

Oi, anyone else got any more pictures up yet? *impatient* lol

Katu Fushigi
06-22-2004, 04:49 PM
katu fushigi,

hey i was the inuyasha who had the shikon shards before the jar shattered. i bought two of your sketches which i now proudly hang on my wall. man i wish i could draw people. anyways i'm having the same problem the only pic i've found is the group pic. i guess i should suspect that since we stood there for like 20 min.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey! Whootly! Did anyone take any shards after we left?

I'll tell V- she'll be happy to hear about the pictures. ^__^

Any idea who you're going as next year? (I'll be either Edward Elric or Yuffie. Or both.)

evenstar1
06-22-2004, 06:17 PM
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey! Whootly! Did anyone take any shards after we left?

I'll tell V- she'll be happy to hear about the pictures. ^__^

Any idea who you're going as next year? (I'll be either Edward Elric or
Yuffie. Or both.)

nope, but i did sell a few. i'll be going as kenshin from samari x, inuyasha, tasuki from fushigi yuugi, and that's all for now.

ardhri
06-23-2004, 12:34 AM
hey, it's the tohru from saturday. i have your email and i have one good pic of our group so i'll send that to you. :p

SQUEE! I have been dying to show my friends and family our whole group. Thanks so much!!!!

Tri23
06-23-2004, 12:39 AM
Nihao.

Just wanted to say that I tossed up my first Animazement Movie onto the site.
http://www.tri23.dyndns.org/movies.asp

It needs work, but this is what I could do in 2 hours, plus some other stuff. (plus accidentally kill the events page.)

Tell me if it's ok. Does it play well on your system? Is the performace and download ok? I think I need to shrink it down some.

Anyways.. night!

evenstar1
06-23-2004, 12:39 AM
SQUEE! I have been dying to show my friends and family our whole group. Thanks so much!!!!

no problem.^-^ do you have any pics?

Invincible Kaji
06-23-2004, 01:31 AM
By a friend's request, I'm seeking a pic matching this description:

I was wearing a long, black, sleeveless A-line dress with a lacy front, low-cut. My hair was pulled back into two ponytails and I had a set of butterfly wings on, black with silver glitter scalloped pattern. The wings had three parts on either side. On at least one day I was wearing some eye-makeup, and I wore bracelets on both wrists and a necklace, as well as my convention badge usually around my waist.

Dilligent searches have left me fruitless so far, so if y'all come across anything, lemme know.

evenstar1
06-23-2004, 10:17 AM
hey, who all is going to otakon?

nilbus
06-23-2004, 10:23 AM
hey, who all is going to otakon?
wrong thread?

ardhri
06-24-2004, 12:52 AM
no problem.^-^ do you have any pics?

Just what I've saved from everyone else's pics. I left my camera in my friend's car! And she didn't take many pics of her own. :(

evenstar1
06-25-2004, 09:53 AM
Just what I've saved from everyone else's pics. I left my camera in my friend's car! And she didn't take many pics of her own. :(

hey, i just sent you that pic, so if you haven't checked your email it's waiting.^_^

Purple Thing
06-26-2004, 05:19 PM
Hello hello!
Terribly sorry it's taken so long, but I've finally got my pics in.
They're not very good quality, as I had to snap them with a regular camera, and then take them again with digital.
Hope you enjoy!

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Purple_thing/Animazement/

Bishie-Cloud
06-26-2004, 07:50 PM
Well, I kinda figure that I might be posting a tad late, but does anyone have any pictures of me?

I'd like to see them ^_^
Also, I took 211 pictures if anyone wants to see if I have theirs.

Thanks ^_^

Tri23
06-26-2004, 08:58 PM
Here ya go. This is the only one I could find, but I could have sworn there was another picture or two. *shrug*
http://www.tri23.dyndns.org/photos/saturday/saturday2/DSC00101.JPG

Katu Fushigi
06-26-2004, 09:00 PM
*over-dramatic sigh* We were asked for so many pictures, one would think that more than one of the GROUP PICTURE would get posted somewhere!

Bishie-Cloud
06-26-2004, 09:05 PM
I have one of the giant Inuyasha group, email me or contact me so i can get it to you.

evenstar1
06-26-2004, 09:20 PM
hey it's me the inuyasha that was with the other miroku, sango, and kagome. i've found a whole bunch of pics of our group pics, but if you can give me your email i can send you one.

ardhri
06-26-2004, 11:18 PM
Fruits Basket group picture: evenstar1, I did not get the picture (as of 10:18 p.m. on 6/26).

What email are you sending it to? The email should be ardhrianna at yahoo dot com.