PDA

View Full Version : Akon XV Jpop/Jrock cosplay update

kirineko
05-30-2004, 07:41 PM
Okay, this is a remainder/update for those wishing to perform in the Jpop/Jrock cosplay at A-kon XV.

Due to the contest being on Friday, we are offering signup opportunities for people before the con.

Until WEDNESDAY, you may sign up for the cosplay at
http://www.chintsuuzai.com/jpop/cosplayform.html

If you apply online, I will send you a CONFIRMATION EMAIL to let you know I have recieved your application. IF YOU RECIEVE no email from me, you better check in on Thursday or Friday to make sure we have your application. Also, any applications recieved after Wednesday at oh...5pm CST will NOT be processed, as I will be VERY BUSY with pre-con stuff.

AT THE CON:
Tbursday:
We will be downstairs on the first floor of the convention center, sometime Wednesday evening, probably after 6, but certainly after I get all my OTHER running around done >>
We will have a table, and there will be a sign, and we will be showing videos, and we will be cosplaying hide and Chirolyn (just look for the UGLIEST DRESS IN EXISTENCE).
So, come, hang out, chit chat, and sign up . ^_^
We'll probably wrap it up around 8 or so, or whenever things start winding down.

Friday:
Signup for the cosplay will be available AT THE STAFF TABLE from 11am until 2pm. Look for people at a table wearing badges that say 'JPOP' on them. I'll also try to make a sign, but noone tends to see it anyway. >>

Order will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis, UNLESS you have extenuating circumstances, that you need to address with me.

http://www.chintsuuzai.com/jpop/cosplay.html

Yui
06-02-2004, 08:04 PM
So when is the music masq actually happening....? And does it interfere with any PLC events? I might stop by to register at the con once the schedule has been finalized, but I couldn't find it posted on the a-kon site yet.

kirineko
06-02-2004, 09:01 PM
So when is the music masq actually happening....? And does it interfere with any PLC events? I might stop by to register at the con once the schedule has been finalized, but I couldn't find it posted on the a-kon site yet.

It doesn't conflict with any of the PLC events.

The Jpop/Jrock cosplay contest is Friday, starting at 3pm. From the schedule I have seen, there is no conflict with anything involving PLC.

Btw, they don't EVER post the schedule on the website for any of the con events, panels, etc.

Such things are generally not completely finalized until right before the convention, and there are certain liscensing issues, etc.