PDA

View Full Version : You knew this thread was coming

yukitoLeonheart
05-30-2004, 09:56 PM
Yea, so the convention was actually really fun, small, closekint, cool........but there always is something.

Everyone on here already knows exactly what I am talking about who went. The "Soccer Mom" convention was arguably the most disgusting experience I have ever had in a while. I understand that the costumes, the fact everyone is diverse, and the fact that we do enjoy things that are slightly tabboo might of been intimidating...but we got completely mistreated.

So far, some of the more fun things I had seen and heard. I know for a fact, because I think everyone saw it with me, that the whole convention the Mom's and their families were throwing ice, dropping cigarrettes, and throwing soccer balls at people in the convention. Then, the general disgust, fun dirty looks, and the really kind comments that some didn't even hide about how everyone down in the hotel were such freaks and they didn't think their kids should see such trash and sin. Also, it was funny how the kids were sometimes walked off or had their eyes shielded from parents to not see the cosplayers. I also actually saw many of the kids just mistreating and saying some of the most hateful things to people, and they were so young. That was what disgusted me the most, knowing that this is not just ignorant parents; but, that the next generation is already being geared up to be hateful to those who are different. It was also wonderful to see some of the kids younger then 10 try to impress their parents by being more hateful.

So far, when describing this to someone, all I could say was

"It's amazing how hateful and misconceived people are, and it's ever more wonderful to know their kids are being taught the same thing"

Security tried to stick up for everyone. I saw them and the guy got mad thinking I didn't know, then I discussed how I had seen it and it was bad. The hotel really didn't do anything, the fact that everyone here existed and we were different made sure of that. The funniest thing, after the mistreatment........the people, not from our convention, yelled at the hotel and said they wouldn't pay for the rooms because of how rotten the "weird" people were.

The convention itself I will have a report on soon enough, but until then, I know everyone who was their had some kind of experience more then likely. It saddens me so much to know that hate is continuing to be taught.

PS, <3 to everyone there, it made me realize how close we need to be and how strong we really are when things like this happen and we still enjoy life. Let's just cross our fingers that the hate can stop. "Hate is a learned action"

Giant Alucard
05-30-2004, 10:43 PM
I know what your talking about Yukito, but it seems like those kids that jumped me liked me well enough, lol.

yukitoLeonheart
05-30-2004, 10:59 PM
dude, those kids loved you. That one little girl was so cute when she had the sword! That was like the one highlight. It's why I took 5 pictures of it. It made me.happier about things. Today just...... seeing the end of things I got too upset.

ladysubaru25
05-30-2004, 11:32 PM
"It's amazing how hateful and misconceived people are, and it's ever more wonderful to know their kids are being taught the same thing"

Yes, Yukito- "SoccerCon '04" was by far the most awkward moments I have ever experienced at a con. These parents disturbed me immensely. IMO, they were NOT setting very positive examples for their own children- and it distressed me because the parents were definitley convinced that what they were doing was the right thing by "protecting" their children from the "strange people" in the hotel (and thus, promoting intolerance for others whose interests and hobbies were not mainstream.) I was in an elevator on Saturday, and one of the younger girls was checking out my costume and saying that it was neat, when her mom grabbed her hand and told her to "stand over by her." :lost:

I can hear the moms now: "Wow- I am so glad that my child is into *normal* stuff like soccer, and not freakish debauchery like this. What a disgrace. I hope my child doesn't turn out like these strange people. What would our neighbors say if our child turned out like THAT? And all the other parents in the PTA would think I was a bad mom. My goodness, I'd never be able to show my face at my book-group again!"

Yes, mom. "Hopefully", you'll be able to continue to mold your child into a nice normal example of what society expects a nice normal child to be. I mean, afterall, your kids ARE a direct reflection of you as a parent, right? (And therefore, all of OUR parents must have REALLY screwed up in order to produce offspring as rebellious as US!! Geez- cosplayers! What HEATHENS!!) LMAO-

I REALLY wish I would have heard one of those kids say to their parents "Hey mom- soccer sucks! It's boring. I wanna hang out with these guys!! Do you think you could help me make a costume like *THAT*?" LMAO. I wonder how many of those kids we saw this weekend will grow up, learn to make their own decisions, and maybe decide that they want to go against their parents wishes and wind up appearing as cosplayers at AMA 2008???

And PS, GiantAlucard- you rock! It was great meeting you! I wish I could have made it to the c.com photoshoot!! Maybe next year...

Xavier
05-31-2004, 12:00 AM
[...]I can hear the moms now: "Wow- I am so glad that my child is into *normal* stuff like soccer, and not freakish debauchery like this. What a disgrace. I hope my child doesn't turn out like these strange people. What would our neighbors say if our child turned out like THAT? And all the other parents in the PTA would think I was a bad mom. My goodness, I'd never be able to show my face at my book-group again!"

Yes, mom. "Hopefully", you'll be able to continue to mold your child into a nice normal example of what society expects a nice normal child to be. I mean, afterall, your kids ARE a direct reflection of you as a parent, right? (And therefore, all of OUR parents must have REALLY screwed up in order to produce offspring as rebellious as US!! Geez- cosplayers! What HEATHENS!!) LMAO-

I REALLY wish I would have heard one of those kids say to their parents "Hey mom- soccer sucks! It's boring. I wanna hang out with these guys!! Do you think you could help me make a costume like *THAT*?" LMAO. I wonder how many of those kids we saw this weekend will grow up, learn to make their own decisions, and maybe decide that they want to go against their parents wishes and wind up appearing as cosplayers at AMA 2008???[...]

I sensed the aura of them having that "snobbish upper-class" attitude around them when I walked into the building and saw them. At first I thought it was something the convention allowed for a fundraiser or something, but ... it had a darker, more sinister purpose... :untrust:

As for me being rebellious. Let's see. I went to a private school all my life. I work for a church. I cosplay, I love anime, I love manga. Yes, I'm oddball in the family, but my background suggests someone with a soccermom fundimentalist view. That's what makes me ... unique, just like everyone else.

:bigtu:

Hehehe.. I hope there are some kids that will suddenly think about what their parents are doing, and what they're doing, and maybe we've kinda converted someone to our side. Even if it's just one or two, it'd make it ALL worth it!

P.S. ... agh, xavie don't like saying too much about his work unless absolutely on topic. :(

Darxim
05-31-2004, 12:46 AM
Heh, I was handing out flyers for Anime USA most of the time. I handed out at least 6 to the soccer kids. Some of the older girls were brave enough to venture into the anime convention, and some had pictures. Too bad, though. They were all too young to flirt with.

I also met a woman who was there for neither event. She was there for a funeral. She didn't know what the whole anime convention was about, so she called her 13-year-old granddaughter and asked. Her granddaughter got excited and said "I know what that is! Take pictures of everything!" And so she did. She also seemed rather excited about it, which was ironic, considering what she was there for.

yukitoLeonheart
05-31-2004, 01:00 AM
Hmmmm.....you know, I am liking these stories of kindness more and more.

I didn't have any really amazing experiences except the cool pictures outside, the kids thought that a certain Auron, so did the parents, was so amazing like......Mickey Mouse celebrity esque that they had these cool pictures. The kids LOVED it, they were just enjoying it and happy.

Chibi Neko Nobi
05-31-2004, 02:11 AM
:sulk: I only heard about the soccer mom incident, but if I was there, people would gotten injured probably. XD
I think I glomped a little player, and the mom got this offended look. XD But the girl was having a grand time!!

NekoZidane
05-31-2004, 10:29 AM
Conformity comes in all shapes and sizes. It's a shame that the Brazilian Soccer Team of the early 70's, who fought so hard to be accepted (because they were mostly black), didn't leave a stronger impression upon the players of the sport.

Regardless, we should probably expect these sort of things sometimes. I mean, this was an ANIME convention; full of anime FANS and adults who want to cut loose in the tradition of the con spirit, which yes, CAN include a bit of debauchery every now and then.

THEN, they take a group of people whose SOLE function in life is to be the best yuppies they can be, and slam them together with us. It was bound to happen. And you all KNOW in 5 years or so, at least 13% of those little feral-children will be one of us.

And as far as I know, none of us got arrested, but a soccer mom did. And THAT is a good day in my opinion.

ladysubaru25
05-31-2004, 02:15 PM
And you all KNOW in 5 years or so, at least 13% of those little feral-children will be one of us.

True dat, yo!! (lmao-) I ranted about the same thing in an earlier post. We WILL have made converts, even if we don't see it right away.

And as far as I know, none of us got arrested, but a soccer mom did. And THAT is a good day in my opinion.

Really? One of them really got arrested? Wow- pretty heavy stuff.
I know I saw a LOT of the parents publicly drunk (another excellent example for children...) but what the heck was she doing to get herself arrested? Geez...

Xavier
05-31-2004, 05:50 PM
[...]Really? One of them really got arrested? Wow- pretty heavy stuff. I know I saw a LOT of the parents publicly drunk (another excellent example for children...) but what the heck was she doing to get herself arrested? Geez...

Disorderly conduct, arguing with a police officer, and (I think) resisting arrest.

That's what I remember when I was playing poker on the table Friday Night and asked what's going on.

Let's see what the 'adult' leaders of the soccer group had shown examples to their children

Sexually harassing underage female cosplayers
Getting drunk publically in front of all their children (while hypocrtically telling us to not drink)
Attempting to proselytize attendees of the convention when they hypocritically don't follow their own beliefs and word.
Threatening to physically abuse children of their group if they go down at the convention floor. (I heard that stuff on the 6th floor when I went to my room)
Threatening to physically abuse children if they did not win a game (Same floor)
Throwing things from the 4th floor trying to deliberately hit attendees of the convention and encouraging children to do so (various things from pennies, cigerette butts, and I heard water bottles)
General rudeness and inconsideration
Attempting to incite riots
Making threats to do something to the ground floor atrium and blaming otaku for it (I think it would be a sub-reason that the atrium was shut down)
Peeing in the ice machines in 4th floor(?) (I *know* it's a group from the soccer contingency; we were not allowed to be on the 4th or 5th floors unless you're directly entering your room, and the majority of the group was at the rave)
Saying racial and ethnic slurs towards some attendees
Generally insulting anyone that's not in the soccer group (The group from the Saturday Morning baby christening, unrelated to the anime con, was also somewhat disturbed by the behavior of the soccer contingency)
Getting arrested for disorderly conduct
Arguing with the police

Yes, we may have some problems ourselves, but we don't do really stupid stuff.

Hehe... though I knew of one thing that hated everyone: The elevators. Who *HASN'T* got molested or attacked by the doors?

Midknight
05-31-2004, 06:40 PM
Disorderly conduct, arguing with a police officer, and (I think) resisting arrest.

That's what I remember when I was playing poker on the table Friday Night and asked what's going on.

Let's see what the 'adult' leaders of the soccer group had shown examples to their children

Sexually harassing underage female cosplayers
Getting drunk publically in front of all their children (while hypocrtically telling us to not drink)
Attempting to proselytize attendees of the convention when they hypocritically don't follow their own beliefs and word.
Threatening to physically abuse children of their group if they go down at the convention floor. (I heard that stuff on the 6th floor when I went to my room)
Threatening to physically abuse children if they did not win a game (Same floor)
Throwing things from the 4th floor trying to deliberately hit attendees of the convention and encouraging children to do so (various things from pennies, cigerette butts, and I heard water bottles)
General rudeness and inconsideration
Attempting to incite riots
Making threats to do something to the ground floor atrium and blaming otaku for it (I think it would be a sub-reason that the atrium was shut down)
Peeing in the ice machines in 4th floor(?) (I *know* it's a group from the soccer contingency; we were not allowed to be on the 4th or 5th floors unless you're directly entering your room, and the majority of the group was at the rave)
Saying racial and ethnic slurs towards some attendees
Generally insulting anyone that's not in the soccer group (The group from the Saturday Morning baby christening, unrelated to the anime con, was also somewhat disturbed by the behavior of the soccer contingency)
Getting arrested for disorderly conduct
Arguing with the police

Yes, we may have some problems ourselves, but we don't do really stupid stuff.

Hehe... though I knew of one thing that hated everyone: The elevators. Who *HASN'T* got molested or attacked by the doors?

Wow.... I heard they were bad but I had no idea they were that bad...

And yes, I got attacked by elevator doors on a several occasions. And there were the soccer kids playing in the elevators....

But over all I had an awesome time at AMA... I'm glad I didn't have any extreme run-ins with the soccer group.

Xavier
05-31-2004, 06:48 PM
Wow.... I heard they were bad but I had no idea they were that bad...

And yes, I got attacked by elevator doors on a several occasions.[...]

I just compiled the list based on witness accounts I saw and overheard myself, and from attendees and people that had first-hand accounts involving them.

Hehehe... Should have requested to tweak elevator timings for next con. Keeping the doors open for 2 seconds isn't really a good idea. ... 10 seconds should work. ^_^; (though then you probably want to know where the stairwells are!)

Mmmmm elevator .......... JUMP! I think it was angry at me for doing that. When elevator goes up, and then stops at the floor, you jump higher. .. .Elevator go down the hooole....

Hehehe.. despite the multiple negative posts you may see about FC Richmond (the soccer group) from me, I did have a great time at the con despite them. Might have been more passionate against them, as they've seriously offended me and through my beliefs than anyone else I have ever met in my life. x.x;

madhatterr104
05-31-2004, 07:05 PM
im suprised i only got a few weird stares from the "normals" ...i swear some of those soccer mom's thought i was satan *points to avatar* growling at middle age over weight women has never been so much fun o.O
and getting the exact opposite reaction the next day when i was in the bunny PJs was interesting.

sneskid
05-31-2004, 07:16 PM
Hehehe... Should have requested to tweak elevator timings for next con. Keeping the doors open for 2 seconds isn't really a good idea. ... 10 seconds should work. ^_^; (though then you probably want to know where the stairwells are!)

Yea, that was bad. Here in Arlington VA, I seriously doubt that would pass.. If you think we had a hard time with the doors, try it with someone in a wheelchair....

Shastar
05-31-2004, 09:31 PM
I had two memorable incedents with the Soccer Kids:

I walked around the corner tot he elevator landing on my floor, and 3 of them were hanging over the balcony talking in derisive tones about, "I didnt' know it was halloween. I'm glad I'm not like one of those freaks." The first one turned around, saw me and got this total, "Oh my god!" look on his face. He taps his friend on the shoulder who turns around and gets the same look, repeat for the third friend. The elevator doors open, I grunt out, "Uh huh..." through my cigar-clenched teeth, and the elevator doors close, leaving the kids to think either, "Wow that was cool!" or "Wow, do you think he would have killed us?"

Later that night, Still int he Hellboy, I was sitting around the lobby. A couple younger fans that I know, Gypsy and Cinnamon got into a conversation with a couple of the soccer kids. I got up and was about to walk around to get a pic of a costumer when Gypsy said, "Ok, ask him!" I turn the corner to find three soccer girls, and the youngest (sitting closest to me) took one look at me and scampered off to hide behind her mom. The older girls grilled me about why everyone was in costume. No matter how many times I tried to tell her that costuming was fun and it didn't need to be halloween for people to dress up, she continued to deny it. I simply shrugged and walked on.

The Next day, Whent he girls saw me in normal clothes, they had gone from being wary of me to being my biggest fans. They wanted to play with my tail, they referred to me as "Mr. Hellboy." and waved as they drove off to their game. I waved back and wished them luck. Later that night, the oldest ran up, gave me a hug, and informed me that they had won. I told her "cool" and apparently this was the neatest thing she'd ever heard. Their parents also seemed to approve of me^_^;;

I never had any run ins with the parents themselves, probably because when you are being faced with a 6' 1" guy in a heavy trenchcoat covered in red bodypaint, you aren't going to have the same sac that you have when putting down a girl half my size.^_~

Big Danny T

Xavier
05-31-2004, 09:51 PM
[...]The Next day, Whent he girls saw me in normal clothes, they had gone from being wary of me to being my biggest fans. They wanted to play with my tail, they referred to me as "Mr. Hellboy." and waved as they drove off to their game. I waved back and wished them luck. Later that night, the oldest ran up, gave me a hug, and informed me that they had won. I told her "cool" and apparently this was the neatest thing she'd ever heard. Their parents also seemed to approve of me^_^;;[...]

Mmmm... converts... heehee ^^ I'm glad there's been some sort of positive outlook to some of these. Then again, being unluckily crossplaying, I probably have a negative bias.

Nikol
05-31-2004, 10:06 PM
I think went the soccer mom were a problem I was back at the hotel working on Riku's pants. Sop I didn't have any bad run ins with parents luckly, but did have some requests to have my picture takens with their kids. On Saturday I was Riku in the KH group, and had two different parents ask if their son could be in a picture with us. Also had a 13 (i guess) year old soccer girl ask if she could be in a picture with us. A little on the not expected side

Flute
06-01-2004, 02:20 AM
I heard so many stories at the con about the "Horrors of the Soccer Moms" that I didn't really know what to believe. The only bad expierience our group really had was a group of them that pointed and laughed at us... so we did it back. -shrug-

It kind of hurts me though that there's still people in the world that are that close-minded.

Mizuno Tenshi
06-01-2004, 02:47 AM
I didn't have any HUGE problems. I was dressed as a random schoolgirl with my girlfriend most of the con. Those of you who saw the cute Yukino (from Kare Kano) looking girl, and the guy in the matching outfit (me)... well, yeah, that's us. ^__^
Considering the outfit, and that I was one of less than ten MtF crossplayers at the con, I didn't have any major problems. Of course, I guess some confidence helps. Actually... if someone did start something, I was ready to finish it brutally, quickly, and painfully, while in a manner they can't sue for. ;)
So... I was actually HOPING a bit, with that dark little part of me, for the soccer people to mess with me. I guess they got that vibed and backed off. I may be skinny, but I KNOW I can kick some arse when needed.

Otherwise, a few giggles, nothing big... and a few comments from other congoers, too. Mostly good comments, a few bad.

That's the really sad part for me... when someone else GOING to the con had that sort of attitude.

Actually, what sucked the most the whole weekend was when me and some friends went to the IHOP. I wasn't even in costume at the time, just shorts, femmey sandals, painted nails, and I hadn't taken off my chest padding... but anyhow... yeah. They put us in a corner that was supposed to have been closed. We waited 15 minutes to even have a server come over. Then she takes our orders. The food comes out in a few minutes, but we still hadn't gotten our drinks, so I asked her again. Once we're almost done with the food, I have to ask her yet AGAIN for our drinks. I walk over with her to the station to pick them up (not really trusting her right now), and she's feeding me some BS about how she forgets with people hollering at her. I reply that I've been a server, and know how it is. They weren't busy, even, so it was a lame excuse.
I felt better, though. She got a single penny for her tip. One of my friends wished we had been able to cut it in half, though. *shrugs*
Well, the people there just suck, I guess.

Tenshi

Solairis
06-02-2004, 11:42 AM
I didnt really have any huge problems either.... my most annoying problem was the fact when i was in costume the soccer kids liked to shut the elevator door on me real fast like -_-()
But the confused stares from the normies on the elevator were most amusing :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, and ice cubes suck.

raiga
06-02-2004, 12:11 PM
well, the worst i got was a few stares when i walked by the soccer registration desks to get to th eama pre reg desk, some parent even held their kid closer to them like i had a giant "look at me its porn!" sign. although then again, i guess crossplaying as lulu would kinda get that response anyway.

Xavier
06-02-2004, 05:52 PM
well, the worst i got was a few stares when i walked by the soccer registration desks to get to th eama pre reg desk, some parent even held their kid closer to them like i had a giant "look at me its porn!" sign. although then again, i guess crossplaying as lulu would kinda get that response anyway.

Crossplayers will tend to get that kinda response. I expected a little bit of negativity... but I never experienced *THAT* much negativity ever in my life.

Just be glad I wasn't in my Lil Jon' mood ... and I don't mean the Yeah! Okay! What?! matter ... I mean more of jumpin one of those soccer parents and beating them up wildly ... it gets ugly when that happens (Especially a guy in a skirt beating someone up ... x.x;)

... Fortunately, I've been more restrained in my older years ... last time I went buck wild at someone was 3 years ago ...

MajinAdam
06-02-2004, 07:21 PM
I was shocked when a bunch of soccer girls ran up to me in my buu costume and asked me if I would take a picture with them. I was like "um.......ok....I guess....." I could tell they were soccer kids because of the age and the uniforms they had on.

~ADAM~

Deena
06-02-2004, 09:15 PM
Wahaha. What's fun about this situation with the soccer people... A great idea. Me and a few friends are actually contimplating whether or not we should dress up as soccer players and soccer moms and dads next year. I'd certainly get a kick out of it. XD

Xavier
06-02-2004, 09:45 PM
Wahaha. What's fun about this situation with the soccer people... A great idea. Me and a few friends are actually contimplating whether or not we should dress up as soccer players and soccer moms and dads next year. I'd certainly get a kick out of it. XD

Ahahaha... I think Anime Mid-Atlantic is gunna get that SoccerCon stigma stuck on them for a very long time....

... ya'll gunna have to have some signs referring to their behavior "I'm a soccer mom who got arrested last year for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest while telling you anime freaks ya'll are bad examples to my children" ... well too verbose.. condense it a little ...

Dual Weilder
06-02-2004, 10:02 PM
wow, sound's like I missed quite the party.

Fory-san
06-03-2004, 01:03 AM
People are idiots. Let's face it: any hobby that's not sports is considered weird and should be avoided like the plague by most of the "upperclass" asshats. What can we do as fans? Ignore them and do what we love with pride. ^^v

Thankfully, I did not face any problems from anyone except for kids running through the hallways wildly. I did see some adults staring in shame at all the fun we were having. :D

Toffeemuffin
06-03-2004, 01:54 AM
Y'know, oddly enough, I mostly ignored all the SoccerCon people. For one, I was pretty caught up in all the fun stuff that was going on, and I tend to ignore stupid people pretty well without trying. I hope I gave some of them a Moogle Stamp though. As for the elevator, I steered clear of that death trap. The last thing I wanted was for my wings to get stuck in there. Just take the stairs, people!

EDIT: Now that I think about it, the security guard probably cleared me and the few other people that were there out of the lobby because of all those drunken soccer people. I had asked the guard about why he was moving us out of the middle area and he said some thing about drunk people messing with the cosplayers, throwing things, and the like, but I didn't give it much thought until later...........

Fory-san
06-03-2004, 02:35 PM
I had asked the guard about why he was moving us out of the middle area and he said some thing about drunk people messing with the cosplayers, throwing things, and the like, but I didn't give it much thought until later...........

That was actually a smart thing for them to do on their part. I'm happy that *somebody* was taking control of the situation. :)

Princess_Hotaru
06-03-2004, 06:39 PM
I didn't really have any trouble with the Soccer Kids and Soccer Moms, but my older nephew and my best friends brother did. Of course, they did give me dirty looks, but I didn't care.. much. But, I still hate the Soccer Kids.

Toffeemuffin
06-04-2004, 12:58 AM
I was talking with my boss about them, and he mentioned that they soccer kids might've been venting because all the other sports make fun of THEM. I thought that was pretty funny.

Mizuno Tenshi
06-04-2004, 10:48 AM
I was talking with my boss about them, and he mentioned that they soccer kids might've been venting because all the other sports make fun of THEM. I thought that was pretty funny.

Sounds about right... I was half tempted to say something about "foot fairies". The downside is that I would've had to prove myself.... and kicking someone in the head isn'ta good idea while wearing a pleated skirt... unless you want to do a PGSM style "panty flash" attack! ;)

Tenshi

Xavier
06-04-2004, 02:27 PM
Sounds about right... I was half tempted to say something about "foot fairies". The downside is that I would've had to prove myself.... and kicking someone in the head isn'ta good idea while wearing a pleated skirt... unless you want to do a PGSM style "panty flash" attack! ;)

Tenshi

Was more tempted to be subtle and print out the grievences and problems that the soccer parents have done, while telling us we were a bad example to their children (See a few posts back on this thread) and have it passed around.

heehee...

D2RCR
06-04-2004, 08:10 PM
I was wandering all over the hotel throughout the weekend, and I didn't run into very many problems. In fact, the first I'd heard of any problems with the soccer people was when Captain America walked into the DDR tournament to tell us about the problem.

Toffeemuffin
06-05-2004, 12:21 AM
I was wandering all over the hotel throughout the weekend, and I didn't run into very many problems. In fact, the first I'd heard of any problems with the soccer people was when Captain America walked into the DDR tournament to tell us about the problem.

I guess you could call it a gift, being able to ignore stupid people......goodness knows I do it all the time at work....

D2RCR
06-05-2004, 12:24 AM
When you've spent two years living in the disaster area known as Richmond, you learn a few things. XD

Xavier
06-05-2004, 08:14 AM
[...] the first I'd heard of any problems with the soccer people was when Captain America walked into the DDR tournament to tell us about the problem.

Damn. He needed backup xD Justice League!

Shastar
06-05-2004, 11:22 AM
Damn. He needed backup xD Justice League!

I think you mean Avengers (CA is Marvel, Justice League is DC^_^)

Dan

Emerald164
06-05-2004, 12:04 PM
For some reason I feel kinda left out...or maybe I just didnt notice the evil glares I may have been getting...I'm always oblivious...

Toffeemuffin
06-05-2004, 11:33 PM
When you've spent two years living in the disaster area known as Richmond, you learn a few things. XD

Yes, such as "Stay out of Richmond."

Xavier
06-06-2004, 08:57 AM
I think you mean Avengers (CA is Marvel, Justice League is DC^_^)

hehehe.. you know you've been awake too long when... x.x;;