PDA

View Full Version : AMA2004 gallery has started

yukitoLeonheart
05-31-2004, 05:25 AM
SugoiCosplay, a site I created and will someday create at sugoicosplay.com, has started to post some of the pictures from the convention to just give you an idea of general con photos.

the site right now is

www.members.aol.com/sugoicosplay

To come are the photoshoots, about 150 con cosplays, the cosplay contest, and pictures of people after the rave in their cool outfits.

Also, the con report will be up soon with those, probably later this week. Check back about every night and they will be updated.

Don't forget, just take any photos of you or your group, I don't even care if you credit me, everyone did the work themselves and I owe you all thanks. Thanks for an awesome convention of costumes.

Xavier
05-31-2004, 09:17 AM
lol at Chibi ^_^;

(http://img24.photobucket.com/albums/v73/SugoiCosplay/AMA2004/ACFC1.jpg) that one is a funny picture there!

yukitoLeonheart
05-31-2004, 12:12 PM
I do like his eyes in it, his contacts rocked, I still have the Auron photoshoot pictures of him........man he rocked the house

Shastar
05-31-2004, 05:33 PM
*sigh* none up of my hellboy costume yet. *sniff*

Dan

Reiko
05-31-2004, 07:57 PM
u know, I was very impressed by ur hellboy costume. I was part of the fruit basket cast on saturday and I was a little too nervous to come up to u and say hi..

matt ^_^ greats pics!! I love em!

visulstimultion
05-31-2004, 08:03 PM
Matt!! thank you for the KH pics you got of us! it seems that nobody in my group got pictures of our own costumes ^-^; oops. keep up the cool pic work!

Giant Alucard
05-31-2004, 08:05 PM
Matt, your pics rock, lol. And it was good talking to you during the con. I hope to meet you again when otakon comes around.

Stueypark
05-31-2004, 10:35 PM
*sigh* none up of my hellboy costume yet. *sniff*

Dan

Wait, were you the Dan that the projector in main events kept making fun of?!

bigwil
05-31-2004, 11:19 PM
hellboy rules! :rockon:

yukitoLeonheart
05-31-2004, 11:19 PM
AH! you did a Hellboy costume, I hate how I missed so many people.......seriously, there is no excuse. Next convention you are at seriously yell at me and I will take some amazing pictures of you or anyone who asks. I am all about making your cosplay look amazing as I can, I know you all can pose and strut your stuff when you want, the more you can and more of a chance you give me (I am so new), the more decent things will come out.

BTW, I updated a few new pictures and I redid all the photos from last night in a high format. They all look like they should. I should have maybe like 20 more and the Auron photoshoot up by 2 am, so stop on by.

edit, I now have the photos up from GA under Auron in AMA2004. I also put up some new cosplay model photos and some new exhibition photos. I will start on the other like 500 of the convention soon, I need to take care of this sinus infection before it get's dangerous.

Once again, it's not hard, it's just a aol members page until it is the actual .com site

http://www.members.aol.com/sugoicosplay

Tora
06-01-2004, 12:09 PM
I've got a few pics, but they're mainly of myself and my group... kinda documenting the trip down and the during-con crazyness. In other words, I didn't get to take pics of anyone else :(

Especially at this con since we were rushed around alot.... BUT, if ya wanna check 'em out, feel free : http://www.tidalstorm.com/gallery/ama04

dizzylizzy
06-01-2004, 03:21 PM
http://tidalstorm.com/lizzy/album33 here's my pics.... just like tora, it's mainly the group. >> i really didn't have time this con to take pics of many cosplayers. my bad.

NixKlouD
06-01-2004, 04:04 PM
Thanks for all who've put up photo albums! Hopefully next con I'll be able to contribute to the pics, but as of now I still have no digicam :( lol Heehee- I found my crew and I in one of the audience pics :p just thought that was nifty. Some of the costume shots yall got were of people I didn't get to see too, so that was awesome ^^
Take Care,
-Nix```

yukitoLeonheart
06-01-2004, 08:53 PM
I agree, thanks to Tora and Lizzy (although, if anyone wants to help me put up pictures, I have another 500 of people that I could use help with as I am realllly sick.)

Giant Alucard
06-01-2004, 09:45 PM
I'll be putting up pics as soon as i can get my photo developed...

ladysubaru25
06-02-2004, 12:40 AM
All my crap is up in my cosplay.com gallery (special folder for AMA4) so feel free to stop by if you are bored. Lots of room party and partying w/ voice actors pics, but some cool cosplay stuff as well.

Tora, your gallery is awesome. I loved they way you almost "documentary-ed" your group trek down to AMA. Awesome!!! I love random road trip shots. Like the milk truck. Cracked me up...

yukitoLeonheart
06-02-2004, 05:00 AM
Well, another update, my gallery has now over 65 pictures I think total for AMA. It has 50 normal one's, a few shots of my friends who let me get some portrait shots of them, and the Auron photoshoot.

starting tomorrow I will be done the other like 50 photos from the convention and then onto the 150 or so from the cosplay, I already deleted so many because of low quality, it's sad.

Tora
06-02-2004, 07:22 AM
Tora, your gallery is awesome. I loved they way you almost "documentary-ed" your group trek down to AMA. Awesome!!! I love random road trip shots. Like the milk truck. Cracked me up...

I'm glad someone appreciated it! XDD We have too much fun taking those random shots... and Kathy (Hyper) got a bunch of videos too! (Including one of my biggest fangirl moments as a truck passed us trailoring two HOT looking motorcycles). It's fun ^_^

BondageFlute
06-02-2004, 11:23 AM
I have a few of my pics up from Anime Mid-Atlantic in my gallery now. But they are all within our Yami no Matsuei group. ^^;; I'll probably get more up later.

ladysubaru25
06-02-2004, 02:03 PM
Well, another update, my gallery has now over 65 pictures I think total for AMA. It has 50 normal one's, a few shots of my friends who let me get some portrait shots of them, and the Auron photoshoot.

Matt, your photos RULE!

Have you ever thought about doing "official" con photography? I have a friend who does that for a few cons. I don't know if AMA has an official "staff paparazzi" or not, but your skills of capturing good poses and stuff are impressive.

yukitoLeonheart
06-02-2004, 02:45 PM
blushes..........I tottally would, I enjoyed doing it this convention and now I realize how important it is to get pictures for people so they can see their work and have amazing pictures of it.

Seriously though, thank you so much.

MajinAdam
06-02-2004, 06:44 PM
Heres all the pictures we took from the day before we left to the end of AMA. This is our anime club that went to AMA and Im the one who cosplayed as Buu. I hope you enjoy the pics and try to look for yourself if you can. Also there is more pics to come.

AMA4 PICTURES
http://geocities.com/swvanime/ama4.htm

~ADAM~

Giant Alucard
06-02-2004, 09:42 PM
Definitely go for it matt!!! Your photos are awsome!!!

Flute
06-02-2004, 10:03 PM
My gallery is up, kinda blank looking with no layout but -shrug- it works. I'll be getting back the rest of my film tomorrow night, I hope to have the gallery finished by Saturday.

http://www.freepgs.com/fluffyone/ama4/amapics.html (http://www.freepgs.com/fluffyone/ama4/amapics.html)

Toffeemuffin
06-03-2004, 12:38 AM
All these pictures look awesome! Although none of them have me in them......*sniff*.......Oh well, I'm sure they'll come up soon, I can't stand taking pictures myself, so I always have to hit other people up for pictures!

NixKlouD
06-03-2004, 05:32 AM
Cool ^^ Even though the quality of those photos aren't the best, they're still neat to see :bigtu: You even got a shot of Sam in his top hat and little black dress! :D Thanx for sharing!
Take Care,
-Nix```

Shastar
06-03-2004, 05:29 PM
Wait, were you the Dan that the projector in main events kept making fun of?!

yup, that would be me. :rockon:

Dan

Shastar
06-03-2004, 05:38 PM
hellboy rules! :rockon:

thank you!

Dan

Flute
06-03-2004, 07:33 PM
>.> My pics are pretty bad quality because my server won't let me upload them full size. If anyone knows of a better pic server... that's free. Please let me know.

Nikol
06-03-2004, 07:43 PM
These are great pics everyone... makes me kinda wish I did forget my camera back in NJ

Flute-> That's my friend as Cloud on your main page... Nice pic of him by the way

Flute
06-03-2004, 07:48 PM
Ah, I had kept wondering if that was you. You were Scarlet & Riku. I was Hojo & Watari. I have more pics of you guys coming when I get my other film back. The gallery shall be updated as soon as I do.

Azn Cipher
06-04-2004, 03:40 PM
wow! i love the pics you took of the convention! hope you're at the next one to take more amazing photos! :bigtu:

BondageFlute
06-04-2004, 04:51 PM
wow! i love the pics you took of the convention! hope you're at the next one to take more amazing photos! :bigtu:

Heh. Wasn't it YOUR sword we took all those pics with? More film is coming today, And I think we took a pretty great picture of you! So you should definately check out the gallery again after the update.

Thanks for letting us watch the sword, btw. ^^ -luv-

NixKlouD
07-22-2004, 11:26 PM
I have a few pics on my photo site finally! lol Unfortunately the quality isn't good and there really aren't many. http://community.webshots.com/user/kaoslives Enjoy!
Take Care,
-Nix```

Sgt Keroro
07-30-2004, 08:20 PM
All those pictures are really great, I hope to see more!

~ADAM~