PDA

View Full Version : Selphie as a dance teacher? I need opinions.

VividReality16
05-31-2004, 03:07 PM
I thought that it would be funny if Selphie was trying to teach the a diverse group of the FF/KH guys like Squall, Tidus, Cloud, Zell, Irvine, Sora, etc. to dance. I need opinions on what guys to use for it and what I music I should use? And any funny things that a specific guy should do.

ShoyesaiNoMiko
05-31-2004, 03:18 PM
Defenitely Sora XD It would be funny seeing him try to dance in those shoes of his ^_^

*Shiva*
05-31-2004, 10:03 PM
It'd be funny if it was some kind of Garden event she organized - like part of the Festival or something. You could have fake cutouts of girls and she could try to teach them to dance with the cutouts - that could be kinda funny too. Irvine could try to mack on all the cutouts. lol.

VividReality16
06-01-2004, 09:50 AM
That would be funny. For some weird reason- I think it'd be funny to just stick Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing in and make him the one that could dance really good.

Scoti
06-01-2004, 03:46 PM
Defenitely Sora XD It would be funny seeing him try to dance in those shoes of his ^_^
..it could long running joke that nobody wants to dance with Sora because he steps on everyone's feet.

VividReality16
06-01-2004, 08:40 PM
Ooo...what would be funny is that during practice they're only doing 8 counts and then on the actual thing- it's to the "I'm Too Sexy" song! That would be funny. Major torture for Squall but Zell, Duo, and Irvine would be enjoying it. Lol...

Xanthe Kelsylva
06-02-2004, 03:39 PM
lmao, taking the "I'm Too Sexy" idea...

You could start it with Selphie showing them how to waltz as if they're in the middle of a routine. Then she stops and says, ok, now take it from the top.

She walks over, turns on a CD player and "I'm Too Sexy" comes on. They do a crazy dance and then randomly put the FF8 waltz in there to the beat of the song-- and Sora could trip because of his shoes as he's turning and end up knocking everyone over. Then Selphie gets frustrated and just dances herself as the song ends and all the guys are struggling to get out of a human knot.