PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Images

Chibi Neko Nobi
05-31-2004, 07:09 PM
I'm not sure why, but when I look through the galleries, I can't see anything! All the images are broken links, but when my friend looks through them, they are fine. I know of another person who has the same problem I do.
Is there anyway of fixing it? :(

Eleryth
06-02-2004, 05:07 AM
Have you solved the issue yet?
I tried looking for one thread I had, but I can't find it anymore... I found this one instead. http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=26438&highlight=images

It's most likely either a firewall problem (which I have no idea how to fix), the setting on an antivirus program (as was my friend Kusanivy's problem; if you think that's what it is, PM her), or the temporary internet files folder thing is full (so there's no more memory to save the images temporarily to you computer so you can see them, and they time out). You can add the urls to your "safe sites" somewhere, so that the images always show up. The info is in a thread, guaranteed. You just have to find it.

Try searching this forum using the upper right hand button, for things like "gallery" or "Image" and problem, or "viewing images" or something. There's a thread with 20plus posts about this same problem... I just can't remember what it's called.

Sorry I can't point you to it. It's a common problem, though. Good luck.

Brunhilde
06-04-2004, 01:49 AM
Yeah, I have the same problem, drives me nuts. Didn't happen until I reformatted, maybe I need a plug-in??

Sashi
06-04-2004, 10:29 AM
I'm having the same problem today and I can't stand it!!!
I could see the images yesterdayno problem but can't see anything today!>_<

ZiggyB
06-04-2004, 01:24 PM
As Eleryth already mentioned, please check this thread:

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=26438

And make sure you don't have any firewalls, proxies or security turned on really high in your web browser. If you do, follow the directions on how to add cosplay.com into your white list so that photos show up.

AskGm069
06-04-2004, 04:21 PM
I got nothing. Still doesn't work!