PDA

View Full Version : Picture search

Onyx
05-31-2004, 06:31 PM
I was just wondering if we are still able to seach the member galleries by subject. Everytime I enter in a series name into the search field it comes up with 0 matches. I am assuming that it is searching the member names and not the titles/subject markers of the photos themselves. Is this a perminant change or just a temp. one til the member gallery script is finished.

Thanx for your time in ansewering my question in advance and I apologize if this problem is just isolated to me o_O".

Eleryth
05-31-2004, 06:34 PM
When you go to search member galleries, for example, above the search space is a 'home' in purple letters. If you click that, you get a search page with the options to choose 'keyword' or 'username'. The url is here: http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php

I had the same trouble for a while, but now I know where to look.

Once again, if you click photos above, then member galleries, then home, you should get the url I supplied with the Keyword option.

Good luck, I hope my explanation helped you.

Onyx
05-31-2004, 07:16 PM
Thanx so much :D that takes away the problem.

Tirian
06-15-2004, 09:21 PM
Oh, this is awesome advice. This should be stickied or FAQed or something because I couldn't figure it out for the life of me! Now I've got hundreds of Auron pictures to look at.... :drool: