PDA

View Full Version : The "Did you take pictures of me" Thread

jen_kat
06-01-2004, 06:01 AM
Hey there. I hope everyone gets/got home safely from PMX.
It was fun for me and my friends. How about the rest of you?

Anyways, since I didn't see a thread started up regarding the title aforementioned, I was wondering if people had pictures of our group or just individual shots. We were the huge Naruto group that I'm sure quite a lot of you saw there.. ^^;;

(Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, Asuma, Shikamaru, Shino, Kiba, Hinata, Kurenai, Kankurou, Gaara, Tsunade, Ino, Neji, Orochimaru, Itachi, Zabuza, Ibiki, Haku, Hayate.. was that all?)

Anyways, if you could post links here and such, it'd be greatly appreciated. ^_^V
I'll be sure to post up links to the pics I took as soon as I get them uploaded and put up online. ^^

positivespace
06-01-2004, 06:03 AM
Ahh... I KNOW I got some good pics of you guys when you were outdoors... I'll put 'em up in my gallery in the next few days. You guys looked great!

Michi
06-01-2004, 07:46 AM
Haha I'd love to see some pics of my costumes. I only got a few. I was Xiangfei from The King of Fighters/Fatal Fury on Saturday... I was with Sailor Jamboree's KOF group for some pics briefly, but I know some people got shots when I was on my own. On Sunday I was Shiranui Mai, also from KOF/Fatal Fury, and I was Takayo from ZONE for the masquerade. Did anyone get pictures of our group? We were the first real skit to go up, with the singing and the kimonos and stuff. XD

Rogue Marvel
06-01-2004, 09:38 AM
I want to know if people got pictures of the fruba group and my pocky stand.

I didn't take a camera with me and I have friends who want to see pictures

Michi
06-01-2004, 09:40 AM
You were the Pocky Stand! Haha! My friend gave you some strawberry pocky yesterday. ^^

Rogue Marvel
06-01-2004, 09:41 AM
Oh yeah...after I was walking out and everyone was gone!

there was no one but my friends to give it to!

oh well

AgentSakur9
06-01-2004, 09:50 AM
I have good news and I have bad news...

The Bad News: I was up all night working on and uploading the PMX pictures....

The Good News: While I was waiting, I saved up to 15% on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

Anyway they're up. Go to the Forum of Goodness and its under "Pretty Mean Expo" in conventions, cuz you know I was rejected and all. You DON'T have to join the forum to get to the link, but it'd be nice if ya did! That way you can drop me notes and I'll know who you are! It's hard to respond to "Guest." Hit me up here too, I check it all the time also.

Michi
06-01-2004, 10:06 AM
Yay lots of pictures! Wow I wonder if I should've worn makeup as Mai... o____O oh well. Thanks for taking so many of me in that outfit. ^^ I needed some good ones.

Onyx
06-01-2004, 12:15 PM
U gave me pocky before the Masq. thanx again :). I was wondering if anyone got pics of the Pharoh Yugi wandering around?

Eliza
06-01-2004, 12:17 PM
I was Young Malon/Romani from the N64 Zelda games on Saturday morning, but I changed into my chaos (from Xenosaga) outfit pretty quick. I was with a Jr. most of the time ^^; not a lot of people knew who we were so we didn't get all that many photos taken, but I'd love to see some!

(chaos is the little dude in my signature, by the way ^^ if ya don't know him)

kittun
06-01-2004, 12:18 PM
Hey Naruto group person ;D
My boyfriend LOVED your group and took a crud load of pictures of you guys... so when he gives them to me and posts them, I'll send you the link.
You guys were awesome!!

>^,,^<

L to the 3rd
06-01-2004, 01:08 PM
Haha I'd love to see some pics of my costumes. I only got a few. I was Xiangfei from The King of Fighters/Fatal Fury on Saturday... I was with Sailor Jamboree's KOF group for some pics briefly, but I know some people got shots when I was on my own. On Sunday I was Shiranui Mai, also from KOF/Fatal Fury, and I was Takayo from ZONE for the masquerade. Did anyone get pictures of our group? We were the first real skit to go up, with the singing and the kimonos and stuff. XD

OMG Michi, I toootallyy did not recognize you as Xiangfei!! o.o It thought you looked really familar tho o.o; lol. oops. ^^; but it's awesome taking pics w/ ya. weee go KOF cosplay!!

jen_kat
06-01-2004, 02:54 PM
Michi - Wah! I wasn't able to take good pictures at Masq of ZONE.. zoom wasn't that great and no flash allowed. *pouts* I still loved your singing voice though. ^^V

Rogue - You were the SOLD OUT Pocky stand? Haha, so I was talking to you in the seats. XD You know what was running though my mind when I saw that stand? Are those boxes of Pocky full or empty. Hahaha!

Kittun - XD That's great! Thanks in advance. ^_^

LadyAmaryllis
06-01-2004, 02:57 PM
Yay, your pictures were great AgentSakur! ^_^ Thanks so much!

AgentSakur9
06-01-2004, 03:09 PM
It was all my pleasure to shoot all of you!!! There are about 200 more on the way.... MUWAH HA HA HAHAHA...

My other photographer's CD he burned me needs to be resurfaced so I can load em up. So expect an update next monday... More Pictures are on the horizon.

Rey-Rey
06-01-2004, 03:18 PM
And I'm in a lot of them. I guess that Rey-Rey is so handsome that AgentSakur9 could NOT resist the Effect. =O =O =O

AgentSakur9
06-01-2004, 03:54 PM
They're from my new childrens book... "Where's Rey Rey"

Yuna
06-01-2004, 06:29 PM
dude... no one got ANY Rydia ones of me, and the fansview ones suck totall ass cause I'm stupid on stage. I rule man...

Dahne
06-01-2004, 06:48 PM
Nobody got a picture of the Gogo, by chance, did they? :)

AgentSakur9
06-01-2004, 07:01 PM
dude... no one got ANY Rydia ones of me, and the fansview ones suck totall ass cause I'm stupid on stage. I rule man...

Sorry... I suck too.

Btw PM or IM me for the password to the member's only section....

And yes, you are a member.

And yes I am asking you to PM or IM me cuz I wanna feel special like.

Narf.

XJhideSB
06-01-2004, 07:38 PM
Anyone get any pics of me? I was in my With - seek costume (white monster/snow monkey/yetti/marshmallow thingy).

Michi
06-01-2004, 08:23 PM
OMG Michi, I toootallyy did not recognize you as Xiangfei!! o.o It thought you looked really familar tho o.o; lol. oops. ^^; but it's awesome taking pics w/ ya. weee go KOF cosplay!!

Hahaha yeah, not many people recognized me as myself in that outfit... XD So you're definitely not alone. But yeah~ Hopefully more pics can be taken at AX too~

Anyone get any pics of me? I was in my With - seek costume (white monster/snow monkey/yetti/marshmallow thingy).

Hey! I saw you like tons around the con... Didn't get a picture though sorry.. ^^;; I was wondering if you were going to like totally die of heat exhaustion during the PLC concerts in that thing.. O____O

Onyx
06-01-2004, 08:25 PM
hehe Yuna I feel your pain w/ fansview o_O", the one pic they got of me offstage was w/ my eyes closed. hehe though they did get a good pic of our Bakura after he got taken out by Kuriboh :-P.

Jubei-chan
06-01-2004, 08:29 PM
I'm looking for any pics of me as Ed from Bebop! >_< I had fun!!! Then Vash from Trigun ... hopefully pics of me frolic-ing with Vash Bait!!! What a lovely idea that was!!! And then there was me as Jubei-chan. If any one has pics of me with Takahiro Yoshimatsu after his panel I'll be very grateful! Thank you!

Rogue Marvel
06-01-2004, 08:32 PM
Rogue - You were the SOLD OUT Pocky stand? Haha, so I was talking to you in the seats. XD You know what was running though my mind when I saw that stand? Are those boxes of Pocky full or empty. Hahaha!

empty...or else they would be to hevey to glue one...and people would steal them

hello kenney
06-02-2004, 12:55 AM
i have pictures of most of the cosplayers- im going thru them now and should have them up tonight...

but i found this picture i took when drunk on sunday night- and im wondering, whos the guy on the right in this picture (http://www.cosplayuniverse.com/who.jpg)?

he looks familiar like on tv or something- or maybe he just looks familiar from taking pictures of him at the con? i dunno, it all seems to blur together...

cutekawaii
06-02-2004, 01:22 AM
Lady Devimon from Digimon anyone?

~Nikki

Pillowchii
06-02-2004, 03:31 AM
Hey....I wasn't cosplaying, but I am a Gothic Lolita and I was wondering if anyone has any photos of me or my boyfriend Ryan. We were walking around with my friend Teara, I have purple-ish hair that I wore in pigtails Saturday and Monday and had a parasol, and Teara has black and red plastic hair. Even without the hair, she's rather hard to miss. Well if anyone has anything, let me know please! ^^;; ~Amy

p.s. People kept asking me and Ryan if we were cosplaying Kyo and Toshiya from DEG ~_~() I think it was my pigtails and his suit jacket XD

LadyAmaryllis
06-02-2004, 03:51 AM
I'm looking for any pics of me as Ed from Bebop! >_< I had fun!!! Then Vash from Trigun ... hopefully pics of me frolic-ing with Vash Bait!!! What a lovely idea that was!!! And then there was me as Jubei-chan. If any one has pics of me with Takahiro Yoshimatsu after his panel I'll be very grateful! Thank you!

We have the one of the Bebop group which has you has Ed, but that's about it. I haven't gotten my pics developed yet. So look in the gallery "Ami Yuy" for Ami's picture of the Bebop group. That's all I can offer ;_;

*sighs happily* SO FUN. Now I've got to settle down and get ready for AX, though. Ah, summer ^_^

hello kenney
06-02-2004, 04:26 AM
alright! finally got everything uploaded and set up!

i have a little over 200 pictures and probably got at least half of you somewhere in the gallery-

i even set it up so you can make comments and rate the pictures- so feel free to try that out...

http://www.cosplayuniverse.com/ga/index.php

Dark Vision
06-02-2004, 05:04 AM
I wore my full Dark for a total of ten minutes after masquerade. One of the straps became all defective like (and it had to just happen on stage). and i stupidly forgot take pictures. So if there are random pictures, i wanna see ^^

Teh Suu-chan
06-02-2004, 08:39 AM
I was a loligoth girl in a red dress with REALLY puffy skirts. I hung out in the karaoke room a lot. Did anyone get any/see any pics of me in costume? I had no camera and I'd like to show my friends who weren't there. ^^;;;;

Visual_Kyoist
06-02-2004, 10:05 AM
Anyone see me!? um.. I wasn't really cosplaying.. I'm a japanese girl with um.. brownish hair.. but on Sat. I wore some h. NAOTO design clothing... on Sunday, I wore an outfit that was going to by Kyo(CAGE) but I never finished it so.. I wasn't wearing a wig or the make up.. On Monday, I wore another h. NAOTO outfit... um.. ya..That's not very descriptive.. but...

Shun
06-02-2004, 01:37 PM
U gave me pocky before the Masq. thanx again :). I was wondering if anyone got pics of the Pharoh Yugi wandering around?

Onyx!!! It's me ^^ *points to his avatar* remember from the masquerade? sorry i didnt stay longer, i had to go staff the plc concert. i was hoping to exchange contact info with you before i left but it was a priority since we were understaffed for that. get in touch with me on aim sometime ^^

Pillowchii
06-02-2004, 06:10 PM
Anyone see me!? um.. I wasn't really cosplaying.. I'm a japanese girl with um.. brownish hair.. but on Sat. I wore some h. NAOTO design clothing... on Sunday, I wore an outfit that was going to by Kyo(CAGE) but I never finished it so.. I wasn't wearing a wig or the make up.. On Monday, I wore another h. NAOTO outfit... um.. ya..That's not very descriptive.. but...

I LOVE h. NAOTO! Ummm, I admit I didnt see you, but I'm looking for pics of myself, too. I was wearing all black skirt, corset, had a parasol, and I have dark purple hair. And I would have been seen walking around with my gorgeous b/f Ryan, who wore suit jackets the whole time and had crazy makeup on. Hehe... he looked like a mix of Kyo from Vulgar and the lead singer of MUCC with his smeary lipstick. *shrug* Anyone seen me? Anyone?

Ameria
06-02-2004, 06:11 PM
Woo! The con 0wnz0r3d! All the costumes were fantastic, and thanks for the Pocky as well, Miss Pocky Stand! ^_~

I was the Monkey D. Luffy, Uzumaki Naruto, Naruto-Luffy, "Karaoke Ninja", "Karaoke Pirate", "Karaoke Ninja-Pirate" person. XD

Dahne
06-02-2004, 06:48 PM
To any member of the huge Naruto group:

What did your Zabuza make his sword out of? It looked incredible.

Lord_wein
06-02-2004, 07:45 PM
I wore my full Dark for a total of ten minutes after masquerade. One of the straps became all defective like (and it had to just happen on stage). and i stupidly forgot take pictures. So if there are random pictures, i wanna see ^^

yo Huy got pics of yah as dark in the judge room if yah want em

Onyx
06-02-2004, 09:18 PM
Hiya Shun :) I'm sorry I didn;t track ya down either....I was dyin' by that point and needed some fresh air @.@, so I made a run for it. Do me a favor an PM me your IM info so I can add ya. I hope ya had a good trip home.

**nm I looked in your info, now I feel like an idiot** o_O"

Clueless Case
06-02-2004, 09:22 PM
Did ne one see me? I was only there on sunday. I was in red lolita wear and had two HUGE curly pigtails and a teddy bear...hehe they fell off while i was walking once...

Pillowchii
06-02-2004, 09:55 PM
Did ne one see me? I was only there on sunday. I was in red lolita wear and had two HUGE curly pigtails and a teddy bear...hehe they fell off while i was walking once...

Good luck, Clueless Case ;_; I'm still trying to get a reply to the ones I posted for my own loli wear. Does nobody care for us poor goth kids anymore? hehe

Clueless Case
06-02-2004, 10:11 PM
No...I got my pic taken a couple of times...but....i don't know if they were cosplay.com memebers.....no love for the lolis...

Jubei-chan
06-02-2004, 10:22 PM
I was a loligoth girl in a red dress with REALLY puffy skirts. I hung out in the karaoke room a lot. Did anyone get any/see any pics of me in costume? I had no camera and I'd like to show my friends who weren't there. ^^;;;;
Suu-chan!!! I've got oodles of pics of you! So just sit tight and I'll post them soon! I wonder what will become of your interview right before the second PLC concert?

I was the Monkey D. Luffy, Uzumaki Naruto, Naruto-Luffy, "Karaoke Ninja", "Karaoke Pirate", "Karaoke Ninja-Pirate" person. XD

I got pics of you! One with just you sitting in the Hilton lobby and I think one of you and your One Piece posse in the karaoke room!

We have the one of the Bebop group which has you has Ed, but that's about it. I haven't gotten my pics developed yet. So look in the gallery "Ami Yuy" for Ami's picture of the Bebop group. That's all I can offer ;_;
Thankies, I headed over there and caught those. I got some of the same pics too and those will be up shortly!

jen_kat
06-02-2004, 11:28 PM
To any member of the huge Naruto group:

What did your Zabuza make his sword out of? It looked incredible.

I'm not sure if anyone else from my group posts here. I'm not quite too sure about what materials he used, other than knowing that it involved chemical stuff and stuff that if you inhale it it sticks...?

It made the sword heavy though. Probably around 20 pounds or so.

Ameria
06-02-2004, 11:48 PM
Yay, Jubei-chan!! Were you the cool Ed? XD I think I got your pic! I just have to do some digi photo fixing up and I'll load them all to my PhotoBucket..

Edit: Oh, and Dark....your costume kicked ass. *nodnod* :bigtu:

Jubei-chan
06-03-2004, 12:32 AM
Yay, Jubei-chan!! Were you the cool Ed? XD I think I got your pic! I just have to do some digi photo fixing up and I'll load them all to my PhotoBucket..

Hey thanks! We'll swap!!! Wheee!!! yeah that Ed was me. I think I was the only Ed that trotted around PMX. That or I was oblivious to the world and had tunnel vision. Oh well. I can't wait to see them! ^_^

Tetsugyu
06-03-2004, 02:09 AM
Did anyone get me as Ootsuka from "Gigantor" or my "Young Carl in Japan" From Aqua Teen Hunger Force?

positivespace
06-03-2004, 05:31 AM
Pics are up in my gallery now... enjoy!

Runningaddickt
06-03-2004, 05:32 AM
Hiyas all I was the Zabuza in the PMX Naruto group - the sword is made out of Bondo Fiberglass Resin Jelly, applied in coats over styrofoam core. You can pick up a can at pretty much any car parts store like autozone. The stuff's mainly used to repair dents and holes in cars, boats, and the like. Be careful when you work with the stuff - fiberglass debris and dust is known to cause brain damage if exposed to it for long periods of time.

Mad props goes to Avatrix for his awesome guide on making swords - I pretty much followed his instructions on making mine.

http://www.thetworivers.com/avatrix/sword/sword.htm

L to the 3rd
06-03-2004, 02:28 PM
the sword looked really good.. nice job *_*

Ameria
06-03-2004, 02:34 PM
Hey Tetsugyu!! *wavewave* Ugh, unfortunately I don't think I got a picture of you! ._. Gomen.. And you were Carl from ATHG too?! Ugh, I missed it!

Positivespace - I loved your Kouran costume! I haven't seen enough Kouran cosplayers. ^_^

Runningaddickt - That sword puts Sephiroth's to SHAME. XD Awesome job!

Michi
06-03-2004, 07:19 PM
I've slowly begun to put up PMX pics in my gallery. I ran out of space though, so the rest will have to wait. XD; But um.. you won't be in there unless I know you. Haha. I didn't take pics of anyone I didn't know. ^^;;;;

Tetsugyu
06-03-2004, 09:58 PM
Hey Tetsugyu!! *wavewave* Ugh, unfortunately I don't think I got a picture of you! ._. Gomen.. And you were Carl from ATHG too?! Ugh, I missed it!

Hey Ameria-chan! I remembers ya. Yep I did Carl. I think only Digital Cactus got a picture of it though.

I don't need NO ONE to tell me how to ROCK! *straps on Forienger belt*

Visual_Kyoist
06-03-2004, 11:09 PM
This is a picture of me.. http://community.webshots.com/s/image8/3/56/99/148735699NqJiNL_ph.jpg But I wanna know if anyone has a better picture of me.. This is taken on Monday..
Here are my Sat. and Sun. outfits...
Sat. Sat (http://community.webshots.com/s/image10/3/48/98/148734898FFeHaJ_ph.jpg)
Sun. Kyo (http://community.webshots.com/s/image12/3/53/86/148735386Pcrdef_ph.jpg)

WanaVz
06-04-2004, 07:16 AM
does anyone have a picture of our FULL UCLA Naruto group pic with our Sasuke (the asian bishi looking one) in it? We have several pics of our group but dont seem to have the one with our whole member in it...

jen_kat
06-04-2004, 09:40 AM
*pokes WanaVs*
I don't think there were any, or if there were, I wouldn't know about them...
Meh.. I dunno. T_T

Pillowchii
06-04-2004, 01:33 PM
Has anyone seen this man?

http://images.cosplay.com/photo.php?photo=6454&exhibition=28&u=1219-0

jen_kat
06-04-2004, 06:55 PM
Here's my bleh amount of pics:
http://jenkat84.50megs.com/PMX04.htm

^^;; Not much there...

Ameria
06-04-2004, 09:41 PM
Bwahahaha! All right Jen-san! *Ninja-Pirate pose* All hail Naruto-Luffy and the Squeaky Meat of Doom™!! XD

Jack Kim
06-05-2004, 12:45 AM
This was my first convention with a camera, and I think I got some of you. I have them posted in the members' photo gallery under my screen name if you want to take a look.
See you all at AX2004!

ToshiyaNoDorei
06-07-2004, 02:47 AM
i wasnt really cosplaying, but i was there. i was wondering if anyone here has a picture of me? i know quite a few people did photograph me.

i had waist lenght purple and black plastic hair, and i was wearing an odd outfit. i had green plastic tied into my shirt, skirt, boots, and sleeves. purple/black striped tights. i was only there on saturday though.

if any of you have pictures please send. ^_^ its much appreciated.

Michi
06-07-2004, 03:10 AM
http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=8080&ppuser=31

Pictures are up, but again... I only took pics of people I knew. If I have more battery power at AX I'll probably take tons more. ^_^

Pillowchii
06-07-2004, 03:47 PM
i had waist lenght purple and black plastic hair, and i was wearing an odd outfit. i had green plastic tied into my shirt, skirt, boots, and sleeves. purple/black striped tights. i was only there on saturday though.

Oh hey, I met you. You're Teara's friend, right? the girl with black and red plastic hair ^-^ I was the goth girl in pigtails. I'll definitely keep a lookout for any of you. I can't find any of me, either ;_;

AgentSakur9
06-07-2004, 04:03 PM
http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=8080&ppuser=31

Pictures are up, but again... I only took pics of people I knew. If I have more battery power at AX I'll probably take tons more. ^_^

the four I gave you weren't enough!

note to self - Bring More Batteries for Michi-san

Michi
06-07-2004, 04:07 PM
the four I gave you weren't enough!

note to self - Bring More Batteries for Michi-san

XD It was part lack of battery power, part I-suck-taking-pics-'cause-I'm-too-busy-being-a-cosplayer-and-having-fun. I also have a tiny memory card and I don't know if there's any way to check how much space is left. o_____o I get so worried. XD;

AgentSakur9
06-07-2004, 05:14 PM
Michi-san, that's why you should order me around and tell me what pics to take. I don't mind being your faithful servant. :)

Michi
06-07-2004, 06:01 PM
Hahaha but you already took so many of me as Mai at PMX. *_* Hahaha I have to go through those sometime and pick out my favorites. I didn't even wear it that long! Woo!

AgentSakur9
06-07-2004, 06:25 PM
Hahaha but you already took so many of me as Mai at PMX. *_* Hahaha I have to go through those sometime and pick out my favorites. I didn't even wear it that long! Woo!

Let me know which ones you want, I can send you the high resolution ones if you want.

Michi
06-07-2004, 06:50 PM
Okies! Will do. ^_^ Thanks very much.

ToshiyaNoDorei
06-08-2004, 05:06 AM
Oh hey, I met you. You're Teara's friend, right? the girl with black and red plastic hair ^-^ I was the goth girl in pigtails. I'll definitely keep a lookout for any of you. I can't find any of me, either ;_;

yea ^^ tearas awesome. i remember you well, if i find any pics ill be sure to tell you, okies