PDA

View Full Version : Guests!

kelldar
06-01-2004, 09:37 AM
What guests are you excited about this year?

I'm SO excited about Peter Beagle. Now THAT'S a good excuse to take my Amalthea costume out of retirement!!

Ragresen
06-01-2004, 12:37 PM
Wayne Pygram is the main guest I am excited about. He played Scorpius on Farscape. Other wise I have not really looked over the Guest list that much. Oh he will also be in the Upcomung Star Wars Movie.

Heather
06-01-2004, 01:07 PM
I'm definitely going to have to get Daniel Logan's autograph, or a picture at least. Mini-Boba Fett = so cute! ^_^

kitsunered
06-02-2004, 03:56 PM
Warren Ellis! Though I'll probably hide behind someone if I get the chance to meet him. I'm horribly shy with people I greatly respect and admire.

-K

Lady
06-05-2004, 11:50 PM
Storm Constantine - she's my absolute favorite author, and the sole reason I'm going!*laughs*

IXArachneXI
06-07-2004, 01:33 PM
I can't wait to meet Warren Ellis! But Harlan Ellison's going to be there- he's a jerk. He yelled at my little sister on the elevator at DragonCon a couple of years ago. No one is allowed to yell at my little sister but me!

IXArachneXI
06-16-2004, 11:38 PM
Just looked at the DragonCon website. There are two voice actors that are coming this year. One I didn't recognize but the other is Tiffeny Grant, the American voice actress for Asuka.

keri1966
06-25-2004, 11:08 AM
I like Warren Ellis. When he had the old Delphi forum, it was fun talking with him and everyone else there (Never will forget September 11, 2001. The WEF was the only place I could access at work to find out news until that afternoon. I was keeping all the other librarians informed of what was happening via the forum. All the other news websites were hopelessly overloaded, and we had no access to radio or TV.) It'll be good to say hi to Warren.

Xel
07-07-2004, 12:02 PM
oooo guestssss

Ja, Warren Ellis and Peter David (again) will be a must-see, but I think my preferences make my flock to George Romero and Tom Savini , like some kind of undead moth to a metaphorical porch light. And I'll prolly have to go hang out with Lloyd Kaufman.

I didnt see tiffany grant on the site :( Maybe I lookied in the wrong spot.

Ooooo they are playing Ju-on and Ju-on 2.. such good films....

Hikaruchan
07-07-2004, 10:33 PM
Just looked at the DragonCon website. There are two voice actors that are coming this year. One I didn't recognize but the other is Tiffeny Grant, the American voice actress for Asuka.

Debi Derryberry is an anime voice actress who will be there, we had her as a guest one year at MTAC. http://www.fansview.com/person/0106pers.htm
She played Ryo-ohki & Yugi in Tenchi, and was the granddaughter at the end of Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust movie.

Marc Matney, another anime voice actor, is listed too.