PDA

View Full Version : I give a What Up to all of ye, and also bring the Poll Results!

Invincible Kaji
06-01-2004, 12:52 PM
Well, I'm glad I stumbled across this place, as it's full of the cool people I saw at AZ. I was browsing the forums a little bit and noticed that someone wanted to know the results of the Yaoi/Yuri poll.

So, I'm going to post the results of all four polls.

Poll #1

Pirates or Ninjas!

total: 907
Pirates: 487
Ninjas: 420

PIRATES WIN

Poll #2

Samurai or Giant Robots

total: 397
Samurai: 265
Giant Robots: 132

SAMURAI WIN

Poll #3

Schoolgirl or Catgirl

total: 388
Schoolgirl: 197
Catgirl: 191

SCHOOLGIRLS WIN

Poll #4

Yaoi or Yuri

total: 650
Yaoi: 332
Yuri: 318

YAOI WINS

fairel
06-01-2004, 12:58 PM
Loved the polls man!! Hope to see you again next year yo!

GreatSG
06-01-2004, 01:00 PM
The polls were also and yes, Ninjas SUCK, Pirates RULE!

Oingo
06-01-2004, 01:16 PM
Hahah thank you guys for doing it.

But I have to admit I did vote twice. I must think I'm from Chicago.

But it was a lot of fun to see that and I hope you guys do it again in the future.

NoriRain
06-01-2004, 01:18 PM
Yay for polls ^_^ I helped with the pirate one (I was the chii who was talking ninjas into voting for pirates) You guys rocked, I cant wait untill next year!

FRANK THE BUNNY
06-01-2004, 01:27 PM
Ninjajesuspiratezombie!

TeRRaFLaMe
06-01-2004, 02:10 PM
GAHHHH, you all should have voted Ninja! >_<

Next AZ I'm tracking all of you non-Ninja-voters down and forcing you to vote Ninja! >D

Dinahsprodigy
06-01-2004, 02:19 PM
Schoolgirls yes...pirates yes...samurai yes...yaoi...WTF?!?

Kaicyios
06-01-2004, 02:33 PM
Ninja's rule!!! Did you find someone to make into a coat Sunday morning Kaji?

End Lifeking
06-01-2004, 03:31 PM
The polls were really cool this yr. but I wanted the ninjas to win. Hey but you forgot about the small percentage of those who were going for ninja pirates(like me, even though I wanted ninjas to win). Hope this continues next year

lumichan
06-01-2004, 03:38 PM
Damn, I voted Ninjas. XD

DDR Faery Spice
06-01-2004, 05:30 PM
Kaji, you're t3h awesometastic!

IXArachneXI
06-01-2004, 08:53 PM
Yea! Yaoi wins!

Cassyndra
06-01-2004, 09:49 PM
Hey! This is Allison, one of the girls that met up with you guys after AZ at McDonald's with Bucky(cloud) and Sean(sephiroth) as well as other people!

Cheer for Samurai, Schoolgirls, and Yaoi!

MouseOfJustice
06-01-2004, 10:49 PM
*grins* The Pirates won the battle, but not the war!
....And I still beat you up, Kaji-kun! *cackles*

Kasumiangel
06-02-2004, 09:58 AM
I didn't get to vote on any of them... I would have voted for ninja's though. ^_^ Ninja's are awesome, especially the spatula ninja's. They were too cool, especially the one that came up on Sunday behind the curtains and then behind the potted shrubbery playing with my 1 yr old (the baby Wolfwood). You guys were great.

nixxer
06-02-2004, 11:52 AM
ninjas forever! Im glad samurai's won. and YAY FOR YAOI :D yes me and the hoards of obsessed fangirls are now happy.
oh and baby wolfwood was yours kasumiangel, he was so cute, him and baby vash were just to adorable, the baby RE kid was really cute to, more power to the parents who cosplay their kids. Just way to freakin cute.

DDR Faery Spice
06-02-2004, 04:29 PM
kasumiangel, the kids were ADORABLE³! Mad props for making cosplay a family event.

Rei2Rei
06-02-2004, 09:52 PM
Pirates rock!! I voted for them a few times! :heart:
But ninja's rock, too! Especially the spatula ninja's! :heart:

It got crazy when everyone would shout "PIRATES" or "NINJA'S". Then some random person would shout "ZOMBIES" or something! o.o

Kilayi
06-02-2004, 11:25 PM
It got crazy when everyone would shout "PIRATES" or "NINJA'S". Then some random person would shout "ZOMBIES" or something! o.o
I got the urge to yell "PIE!!" but didnt sadly XP

fairel
06-02-2004, 11:29 PM
SPATULAS!!!

I mean... NINJAS!!!

We so assasinated you pirates .. over and over and over... next year.. next year.......next year... there will be no mercy! There will be only revenge...and pocky and cute little babies dressed like anime characters... awwwwwwww

Invincible Kaji
06-03-2004, 12:48 AM
Pirate-ninja-lemur-leper-monkey-cyborg-zombie-Shogun_Megazord-android-pancake-Jesus.

DDR Faery Spice
06-03-2004, 02:07 PM
just a random response to Kaji's signature: so....Asuka is a penguin??? XD

but yeah. Next year there will be a tentacle monster in the polls. Or there shall be hell to pay. XP

Avanon
06-03-2004, 04:26 PM
Im still all for the pirate/ninja yaoi hybrids.....

GreatSG
06-03-2004, 07:35 PM
The Ninja's have nothing over Pirates, espeically us Space Pirates. So look out Ninja's at AZ05, Captain Harlock will Sabre-rifle your asses! :rockon:

FweePockyGirl
06-03-2004, 09:39 PM
i voted for ninja several times, and i saw the totals in macdonands afterwards.
yea we are the ones who randomlly screamed lolicon during the polls...<.<

P.s. no hating on Asuka!! I happen to love Asuka, It ish my IM on AIM.

nilbus
06-03-2004, 11:06 PM
Yay for polls ^_^ I helped with the pirate one (I was the chii who was talking ninjas into voting for pirates) You guys rocked, I cant wait untill next year!

lol, you seduced me too ^^; Being Hideki last year, I couldn't help it. :P anything for my Chii

RHIshida
06-03-2004, 11:22 PM
There's a reason my favorite team is the East Carolina Pirates :F

darkpierrot
06-04-2004, 12:03 AM
Even though Ninja lost, I am still for the NINJA!!!

Shadablade
06-04-2004, 04:31 AM
Hey! This is Allison, one of the girls that met up with you guys after AZ at McDonald's with Bucky(cloud) and Sean(sephiroth) as well as other people!

Cheer for Samurai, Schoolgirls, and Yaoi!

Hehe....I was there for that....looks like sean and bucky got a bit of fame this year LoL....And to the person who owned the hamtaro, sorry i couldnt get it bak (sean locked the car door and i didnt feel like going through the sunroof).

Sean and bucky, if ya get the msg from here, you guys interested in hitting another con later this year? Myself and bran were thinking Otakon, but i dont think we can make it so perhaps AWA or Nekocon? Drop me a line.

DDR Faery Spice
06-04-2004, 01:15 PM
bishie darling, I wasn't Asuka-hatin'...It was just a funny thought that popped into me head. A little Pen-Pen wandering around with Asuka-hair telling everyone off in penguin-speak....::cracks up:: But yeah. Kaji, hope I meet up with you randomly at another con like we did at Otakon last year^_^

Sh!bby
06-11-2004, 01:04 PM
Hehe....I was there for that....looks like sean and bucky got a bit of fame this year LoL....And to the person who owned the hamtaro, sorry i couldnt get it bak (sean locked the car door and i didnt feel like going through the sunroof).

Sean and bucky, if ya get the msg from here, you guys interested in hitting another con later this year? Myself and bran were thinking Otakon, but i dont think we can make it so perhaps AWA or Nekocon? Drop me a line.

Hey Will!
This is Bucky's g/f Stephanie XD
Sean gave back Hamtaro. Eventually.
You and Brandon made the BEST Alucard and Alexander.
Sean and Buck generally don't visit cosplay.com >_< I'm working on them, don't worry.
Otakon is frickin expensive, man. AWA would be fun. Chibiroth invited me to go. *glomps Ikusai*

And Allison, you brat, stop intentionally leaving me out and listing me, Bishie, and Kenshii as 'other people.' We're not exactly forgettable. >_>;;;; Especially since I live two rooms down from you....

Fangirls, Bucky is so mine. >:3

Neko Cathy
06-14-2004, 02:00 AM
Poll #3

Schoolgirl or Catgirl

total: 388
Schoolgirl: 197
Catgirl: 191

SCHOOLGIRLS WIN

I have to agree with this one... no one wanted to take pics of my Neko Cathy gear, BUT photographers could care less if I was a DDR character and snapped a couple pics of my Yuni costume.

Now... should I attempt to wear cat ears as I cosplay Yuni next? :p

Bishie-Cloud
06-26-2004, 12:55 PM

Yeah Will I'm all for it! gimme a call 910-328-0556

Bishie-Cloud
06-26-2004, 12:58 PM
Those poles were great Kaji!!!

I refuse to say what I voted for...I plead the fifth.

actually though, me and my g/f broke up

I hope to see you all at some other con this year....hopefully I can get ahold of Will.

Sh!bby
06-28-2004, 12:18 PM
Those poles were great Kaji!!!

I refuse to say what I voted for...I plead the fifth.

actually though, me and my g/f broke up

I hope to see you all at some other con this year....hopefully I can get ahold of Will.

correction
you broke up with me.
to screw around with other girls.
the ones you met at AZ.
i have a knife that i carry with me now.
just to make sure they can't touch you.
i want you back.
and nothing can change the fact that i love you and always will
you forget that I'm on this site and always active
i see everything you do
you can't hide it
aishiteru

Katu Fushigi
06-28-2004, 12:31 PM
Pirates! Arrrrr!

(Oh! And Sango and Miroku sell fifty cent sketches!)

Katu Fushigi
06-28-2004, 12:32 PM
(Breathmints for Smelly gamers! Miroku will sell his soul for pocky! Sango is ONE DOLLAR!)