PDA

View Full Version : Question

lightning_count
06-01-2004, 08:53 PM
Ok. Follow me on this.

I met a cute girl at Animazement. She cosplayed as Kurama. She had a friend cosplaying as Botan on Sat. and Sailor Jupiter on Sun. I got their first names, but they left appearently while I was in line for the closing ceremonies, so I didn't get to ask them for their e-mail addresses or anything. :blubber: So, someone sugested to me to check out cosplay pics on sites to see if I could find a pic of them and see if anyone had any contact info on them.

I started searching and I managed to find a pic of them on RisingSun.net from 2003's Animazement: http://www.risingsun.net/gallery/az2003/19/source/az2003-1109.shtml

I e-mailed the Webmaster and he said he didn't have any info on them, but he did tell me to come here and see if I could find out something.

*deep breath* I'm not looking for a phone number. Just a last name, or an e-mail address, or an AIM screen name. I'd rather ask for a phone number myself as opposed to being told by someone else. So, does anyone know anything? *crosses fingers*

nilbus
06-02-2004, 03:59 PM
Stalkers are creepy...

lightning_count
06-02-2004, 08:33 PM
Stalkers are creepy...

Not stalking man. *sigh* I'm NOT trying to find out the freaking phone number or address or anything! Geez. You have any better ideas on how to find someone? Nevermind. Forget it. :( Close the thread if you want to.

:blubber:

nilbus
06-03-2004, 09:59 PM
Not stalking man. *sigh* I'm NOT trying to find out the freaking phone number or address or anything! Geez. You have any better ideas on how to find someone? Nevermind. Forget it. :( Close the thread if you want to.

:blubber:

LoL I was just kidding dude ;) good luck finding her

K_Valentine
06-04-2004, 12:48 PM
Should have asked her when you saw her. This isn't exactly a "seeking cute girls" forum.

lightning_count
06-04-2004, 08:26 PM
Should have asked her when you saw her. This isn't exactly a "seeking cute girls" forum.

Well, being nervous isn't the best confidence booster for asking such things :thumbsup: . I know this isn't a "seeking cute girls" forum. Someone suggested to me that I check here since this is one of the largest cosplay forums on the net.

And Nilbus, don't do things like that! lol. I already feel bad enough having to try to scrape around the net with hopes of finding something out. Thanks alot though :)